Chad is dating 18 girls at once

D

Deleted member 13318

Active
While you cry about your oneitis, chad is dating 18 girls at ONCE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Aero, ShowerMaxxing and 17 others
Meanwhile heres me:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Asxender, looksmac, ShowerMaxxing and 22 others
He was spinning plates bro :soy::soy::redpill::redpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, ShowerMaxxing, fogdart and 11 others
That's what bluepilled faggots don't understand
They say "not all girls can get chads because chads are rare"
But reality is that chads are fucking dozens of girls so.....
:feelsbadman::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ShowerMaxxing, Toth's thot and 23 others
Ya I almost had a stroke watching the video

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird
He’s successful because of looks and status. An average Chad without status will get laid but not this much. Status opens a lot of doors for social opportunities and looks compound this return.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
@Biggdink on suicide watch rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Chadeep, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Subhuman IPD and tilt saved by a good lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
He’s successful because of looks and status. An average Chad without status will get laid but not this much. Status opens a lot of doors for social opportunities and looks compound this return.
Status matters but he was dating 18 girls before the show

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Ya I almost had a stroke watching the video
I already knew this because I had a chad friend telling me that he's dating 5 girls same time :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser, Chadeep and 8 others
Lol @their utter disbelief look when he said that

@Biggdink on suicide watch rn
Those type of stacies were never gonna date you , @gamma or me anyways even if chad was dating only one of them :unsure:

just go for your looksmatch theory

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 756
Those type of stacies were never gonna date you , @gamma or me anyways even if chad was dating only one of them :unsure:

Most people here are deluded and think their looksmatch is Stacey
I’m a realist

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Basedprincess, fogdart and 1 other person

@Copeful @gamma jfl at this gypsy chad larping as a low tier normie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, Copeful and 2 others

Do you know that chads often fuck average girls too
Look at Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Toth's thot, oldcelloser and 5 others
I guarantee most those girls were below his looks level though guys. Not all 18 of those girls r Stacy tiktok tier

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3573, Chadeep and 12 others
I guarantee most those girls were below his looks level though guys. Not all 18 of those girls r Stacy tiktok tier
Retards in this forum think you can hook up with any stacy you desire because it's looksmatch jfl

The effort that goes into getting those women to hook up is astronomical compared to the average female

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Amnesia
Yeah that's what I was saying

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Amnesia
Ya im pretty sure they're decent looking atleast. Not fatties from plenty of fish.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

?? Wtf are you talking about retard
jfl if you think he has 18 stacies on rotation, a lot of them are probably average looking girls, and a few below average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Chadeep, fogdart and 4 others
?? Wtf are you talking about retard
jfl if you think he has 18 stacies on rotation, a lot of them are probably average looking girls, and a few below average
These type of chads hangout with insta thots

there are 20x more insta thots than chads

do you really think these type of girls would even look at any of us ? :unsure::unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Copeful
I always find incidents like this hilarious. When I talk to my IRL chad friends and accquantances I always cage when I hear about them spinning plates or slaying. Same with Amnesia tinder stories series here.

"Just treat her right bro :bluepill: " , "respect women bro", "take up new hobbies bro, women love interesting guys :lul: ". Its comedic that this is the advice we recieve throughout our lives to attract women. If he was dating 18 girls at once I doubt this guy had much time for hobbies or respect for women 🤡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Chadeep, WontStopNorwooding and 6 others
Spin Frame Hold Plates Bro

These type of chads hangout with insta thots

there are 20x more insta thots than chads

do you really think these type of girls would even look at any of us ? :unsure::unsure:

18 insta stacies on rotation @Amnesia the biggdink tales never stop @Copeful @gamma

Jfl not even prime David gandy could have 18 Victoria Secret models on rotation :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, gamma and Amnesia
Who cares though most guys jump for hoops fro these same chicks. Doesn't debunk looks theory, so hes an 8 maybe he would ve had to date 6s and 7s... Wow what a shit dating life

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 13318
Bro I keep forgetting but I always wanna ether blow my brains out or go ER whenever I remember that I used to think all girls I'm my highschool were nice virgins and they were getting blown out by chads. And then they will marry a betabux after getting blown out for 20 years and giving their beauty and biggest please to a random chad/s for free. We should nuke earth tbh kill all humans.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma and Deleted member 13318
I know a chad that dates 10+ girls too. But some he only sees like once every 3 weeks, others weekly, etc.

They cook for him, watch movies with him, invite him to events, etc. Plenty of 'soft-harems' like that, and why there's so many incels.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9568, Basedprincess and 5 others
JFL nevermind ive just checked his Socials and he has 1.7 M followers and hes Chadlite. Hes hard Instagrammaxxed thats why. Sorry bud @Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, mulattomaxxer, studiocel and 1 other person
18 insta stacies on rotation @Amnesia the biggdink tales never stop @Copeful @gamma

Jfl not even prime David gandy could have 18 Victoria Secret models on rotation :forcedsmile:
Instagram stacies are dating chubby asian boys :dafuckfeels:
E0eVbkjVoAAlDAt
EDJgrv5UEAAyzzu
E2NF0P3UUAMDnjN

Damn :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
biggdinkpilled again :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, RichardSpencel and 3 others
I know a chad that dates 10+ girls too. But some he only sees like once every 3 weeks, others weekly, etc.

They cook for him, watch movies with him, invite him to events, etc. Plenty of 'soft-harems' like that, and why there's so many incels.
It's suicifuel and lifefuel at the same time tbh. Women are willing to share you if you're good looking, have threesomes with you, be submissive and overall present their best selves to you because you can replace them at anytime. I need to take looksmaxxing way more seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, oldcelloser and Deleted member 9568
JFL nevermind ive just checked his Socials and he has 1.7 M followers and hes Chadlite. Hes hard Instagrammaxxed thats why. Sorry bud @Amnesia
Even @Amnesia is probably running a rotation tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and mulattomaxxer
Bro I keep forgetting but I always wanna ether blow my brains out or go ER whenever I remember that I used to think all girls I'm my highschool were nice virgins and they were getting blown out by chads. And then they will marry a betabux after getting blown out for 20 years and giving their beauty and biggest please to a random chad/s for free. We should nuke earth tbh kill all humans.
Are girls being slutty even in Lebanon?
Damn not even islam stops them :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Even @Amnesia is probably running a rotation tbh.
Yes he is but he comes here complaining to incels as if hes struggling because he doesn't have an Instagram account:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
It's suicifuel and lifefuel at the same time tbh. Women are willing to share you if you're good looking, have threesomes with you, be submissive and overall present their best selves to you because you can replace them at anytime. I need to take looksmaxxing way more seriously.
Nah it's suicidefuel. Chads are born, not made. The guys that have these softharems don't even know what a forum is

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 9568 and 3 others

How is this real. So women become his harem and do everything for him and fuck him. Time to blow myself up at the nearest chad orgy party

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Chadeep, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
How is this real. So women become his harem and do everything for him and fuck him. Time to blow myself up at the nearest chad orgy party
Women don't have a high sex-drive. Chad dicking them down once a week is ideal for them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, oldcelloser and Baldingman1998
Are girls being slutty even in Lebanon?
Damn not even islam stops them :feelsbadman:
Not as bad as the west tbh but girls secretly do shit anywhere

• +1
Reactions: gamma

Keep crying for chads while some Dravidian is fucking your looksmatch :smonk:

Women don't have a high sex-drive. Chad dicking them down once a week is ideal for them.
While you cry about your oneitis, chad is dating 18 girls at ONCE.

View attachment 1269717

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, mulattomaxxer and fogdart
I’ve proved to @volcelfatcel thst if you go for your looksmatch they’d simp for you

just stop chasing stacies theory @gamma @Copeful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, WontStopNorwooding, Looks234 and 2 others
I’ve proved to @volcelfatcel thst if you go for your looksmatch they’d simp for you

just stop chasing stacies theory @gamma @Copeful
Gypsy Chad gas lighting again

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 7580
@Baldingman1998 sorry bro i ruined your evening

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998