Chad is dating 18 girls at once

And niggas say balding does nothing to a mf just look at Connor Murphy @SubhumanCurrycel
From this :

16464788 405548193130409 2244427403537416192 n

To

I was laughing at first but then I realized that Balding drove him insane. And he is just Coping with this shit and lost his mind . It's sad as fuck tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel and volcelfatcel
From this :

View attachment 1269821

To

I was laughing at first but then I realized that Balding drive him insane. And he is just Coping with this shit and lost his mind . It's sad as fuck tbh

Niggas here still cope with bones and shit

All you need is being white with blue eyes and dark hair with good skin

Hair is everything, and niggas shit on you and @SubhumanCurrycel for spreading the hair pill

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 275, Amnesia and 1 other person
@looksmaxpro please link the full interview or give me his name or something

I guarantee most those girls were below his looks level though guys. Not all 18 of those girls r Stacy tiktok tier
Just get girls below your looks level in rotation theory.

i think he has a small dick
even if he did that, why he is saying this shit?

also:
I guarantee most those girls were below his looks level though guys. Not all 18 of those girls r Stacy tiktok tier

Niggas here still cope with bones and shit

All you need is being white with blue eyes and dark hair with good skin

Hair is everything, and niggas shit on you and @SubhumanCurrycel for spreading the hair pill
It’s called having top pheno/colouring

He’s successful because of looks and status. An average Chad without status will get laid but not this much. Status opens a lot of doors for social opportunities and looks compound this return.
Looks are status, you become the “hot guy in school, at work etc” that every women wants. Because other foids want you it drives chicks that might not even want you to want you

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
meanwhile this host in this very same clip mogs this low htn to death

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
Kill all chads tbh

This really needed the bump. Thanks @ShowerMaxxing

Fucking hell. Look at the sharpness of his jaw and the thickness of his neck muscles. His neck alone is probably fucking 18 girls. Spin those plates bro!!!

meanwhile this host in this very same clip mogs this low htn to death

View attachment 2938661
Vocal-fry Chad host interviewing Chad #32152332 revealing deep insights about his 18 girl haram. Couldn't interview him for long, though, or the next Chad over will put in a claim for Becky to transfer to his 17 girl rotation (there is one slot free Tuesday 9-10pm). Chads have bureaucratic meetings in Tesco's car parks to decide how to best partition their whores among them.