Chad is never satisfied with his height

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Henry Cavill, Jon Hamm, Bradley Cooper, and Cristiano Ronaldo are all men considered by many to be both good-looking and tall (All are around 6'1)
But they all have a secret
They wish they were taller
Cavill always stands straight as fuck in every photo, it reminds me of that picture where Vin Diesel is standing stand as shit with lifts on it's almost comical. Also there's this one photo floating around that I can't find rn where he's standing with a MUCH taller guy and he looks depressed as shit, even though he looked much better than him (He knows how bad a height mog is). BTW Superman is supposed to be 6'3 and Christopher Reeves was like 6'4 so he has often been told he's too short to be Superman, especially since the rest of the Justice League male cast is over 6'2 (Except The Flash)
Jon Hamm loves being the tallest guy, on Mad Men he was consistently portrayed as the tallest man in the office nearly all the time, and even though he is most likely under 6'1 (But very close to it, 6'0 and 7/8 of an inch or so?), he inflates his height to 6'2. By the way I genuinely think he sometimes wears mini lifts, he looks 6'2-6'3 range sometimes, and he also sports thicker heels at certain events as well.
Bradley Cooper is the same as Hamm, claims 6'2 despite most being more like 184 or 185. He also wore lifts in The Hangover and seemed to enjoy being a bigger man so this would make sense.
Ronaldo is over 6'1 yet goes on his tip toes in literally all his photos with other people.
And so on, I'm sure there are a lot of other examples but the point I'm trying to make is you should never let someone else tell you to be satisfied with your height. I'm not saying we should all go out and get LL tomorrow, but to feel a bit lacking in size despite still being above average (or even "tall") is very common and something even the best-looking men on Earth can relate to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15854 and 10 others
Henry Cavill, Jon Hamm, Bradley Cooper, and Cristiano Ronaldo are all men considered by many to be both good-looking and tall (All are around 6'1)
Cavill always stands straight as fuck in every photo, it reminds me of that picture where Vin Diesel is standing stand as shit with lifts on it's almost comical. Also there's this one photo floating around that I can't find rn where he's standing with a MUCH taller guy and he looks depressed as shit, even though he looked much better than him (He knows how bad a height mog is). BTW Superman is supposed to be 6'3 and Christopher Reeves was like 6'4 so he has often been told he's too short to be Superman, especially since the rest of the Justice League male cast is over 6'2 (Except The Flash)
Jon Hamm loves being the tallest guy, on Mad Men he was consistently portrayed as the tallest man in the office nearly all the time, and even though he is most likely under 6'1 (But very close to it, 6'0 and 7/8 of an inch or so?), he inflates his height to 6'2. By the way I genuinely think he sometimes wears mini lifts, he looks 6'2-6'3 range sometimes, and he also sports thicker heels at certain events as well.
Bradley Cooper is the same as Hamm, claims 6'2 despite most being more like 184 or 185. He also wore lifts in The Hangover and seemed to enjoy being a bigger man so this would make sense.
Ronaldo is over 6'1 yet goes on his tip toes in literally all his photos with other people.
And so on, I'm sure there are a lot of other examples but the point I'm trying to make is you should never let someone else tell you to be satisfied with your height. I'm not saying we should all go out and get LL tomorrow, but to feel a bit lacking in size despite still being above average (or even "tall") is very common and something even the best-looking men on Earth can relate to.
brb going to get my double LL surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 19766
Can relate. I stopped deadlifting for this very reason. I lost a ton of height doing it. I think i was 6’ after a heavy deadlift session. And i have a lamp at home i hit my head with. After a deadlift session i dont hit that point at all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
i’m never satisfied
i want THE MOST
i don’t wanna be normal
i wish everyone could be on my level but sadly not

• JFL
  • +1
It's because 6'2 is the average height. They are manlets.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, isis_Bleach, Deprived and 4 others
My plan is to get LL to 6’3 and roid for frame so by 25 i can have a similar build as hasan

• Hmm...
  • JFL
yeah man im 5'4 and im always insecure about my height i can relate to cavill's struggles so much hes literally me 👍

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: khvirgin, currylightskin, Vasco-v2 and 5 others
yeah man im 5'4 and im always insecure about my height i can relate to cavill's struggles so much hes literally me 👍
Pescimaxxed

Can relate, besides if I wear shoe lifts all the time I'll end up with nice calves from the extra effort of walking. Double win!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Can relate, besides if I wear shoe lifts all the time I'll end up with nice calves from the extra effort of walking. Double win!
Doesn't it mess with posture though

Can relate. I stopped deadlifting for this very reason. I lost a ton of height doing it. I think i was 6’ after a heavy deadlift session. And i have a lamp at home i hit my head with. After a deadlift session i dont hit that point at all
So what, you regained that height in the next morning

• Hmm...
hmm cr7 got measured at 185.1cm on a laser scan in the morning in a BBC documentary so he is a weak 6'1 at most.

Bradley cooper and Jon Hamm are both 184cm, not 184-185cm as you make them out to be

Henry Cavill is 183.5cm, he mogs 182.0-182.4cm chris evans by half an inch

so you are inflating all those guys heights by like a cm which is somewhat of a big difference in the 5'11-6'2 range, in that range everycm makes a difference

edit: but yes your point still stands, 6'0-6'2 is still a very good height range but at that range there will be the occasional 6'3+ man which makes 6'-6'2 ppl all want to be taller

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19766 and Kroker
hmm cr7 got measured at 185.1cm on a laser scan in the morning in a BBC documentary so he is a weak 6'1 at most.

Bradley cooper and Jon Hamm are both 184cm, not 184-185cm as you make them out to be

Henry Cavill is 183.5cm, he mogs 182.0-182.4cm chris evans by half an inch

so you are inflating all those guys heights by like a cm which is somewhat of a big difference in the 5'11-6'2 range, in that range everycm makes a difference

edit: but yes your point still stands, 6'0-6'2 is still a very good height range but at that range there will be the occasional 6'3+ man which makes 6'-6'2 ppl all want to be taller
height autist niggas when i don't know every single celeb's heights down to the CM

I just based it off of celebheights and the comments below, Hamm was put by Rob at 6'0.75 but the average guess in the comments was 6'0.99 (Most of the time it's slightly below Rob's guess so this certainly means something). For Cooper he was put at 6'0.5 and guessed a bit below so you might be right on that one, but he also looked a bit taller in a picture with Teller who seems to be 184 (Although maybe Cooper had bigger shoes?) I am the least sure about Cooper, so you could definitely be right about this one. He also wore lifts in some films so it wouldn't surprise him too much if he sports some on to look more 6'2 at times.
As for Cavill, he was listed at 6'0.5 and the average guess for him was a bit lower as well but quite a few in the comments believe him to be a strong 184, potentially even 185 (So more like 6'0.75). He has absurdly good posture which helps, and he looked a bit above 184 with both Affleck and Momoa.

Edit: As for Ronaldo, I forgot about that but that is a good point. From celebheights "a 3d Laser Scan measurement was given as 185.1cm (and in another clip showed the computer screen itself having 185.8cm)."
I think he is more likely a (weak) 186 guy than a solid 185 guy, although he is most definitely a STRONG 185 cm guy either way. Celebheights put him at 6'1 or 185.4, average guess puts him at exactly 185.8.
So, he is technically over 6'1, but only barely.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
kek

no Lefort for your LL
I would rather have prime Hexum face than cry about a fucking inch you autists

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19766
height autist niggas when i don't know every single celeb's heights down to the CM

I just based it off of celebheights and the comments below, Hamm was put by Rob at 6'0.75 but the average guess in the comments was 6'0.99 (Most of the time it's slightly below Rob's guess so this certainly means something). For Cooper he was put at 6'0.5 and guessed a bit below so you might be right on that one, but he also looked a bit taller in a picture with Teller who seems to be 184 (Although maybe Cooper had bigger shoes?) I am the least sure about Cooper, so you could definitely be right about this one. He also wore lifts in some films so it wouldn't surprise him too much if he sports some on to look more 6'2 at times.
As for Cavill, he was listed at 6'0.5 and the average guess for him was a bit lower as well but quite a few in the comments believe him to be a strong 184, potentially even 185 (So more like 6'0.75). He has absurdly good posture which helps, and he looked a bit above 184 with both Affleck and Momoa.

Edit: As for Ronaldo, I forgot about that but that is a good point. From celebheights "a 3d Laser Scan measurement was given as 185.1cm (and in another clip showed the computer screen itself having 185.8cm)."
I think he is more likely a (weak) 186 guy than a solid 185 guy, although he is most definitely a STRONG 185 cm guy either way. Celebheights put him at 6'1 or 185.4, average guess puts him at exactly 185.8.
So, he is technically over 6'1, but only barely.

all those guys have much better average heights (height via posture) compared to other celebs as you say yourself so when they stand straight for a measurement they dont have much to gain instead of other celebrities. Also ronaldo got measured at 184.9cm when he was about 20 years old.

there are many instances where jon hamm has looked near 6' instead of 6'1 so dont even take celebheights as the end all be all

• Hmm...
they're so above insecurity being chad they can feel like they should be insecure for more.

it's why everyone is insecure.

• +1