Chad isn't even real

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Jfl if you know any chads in real life. I personally have never even seen one in person, those dudes are mostly just seen in movies and stuff. Even at the gym with all the people that walk in and out every day I have yet to see a legit Chad. Just kill yourself if you constantly see Chads out in public, I can see how the mogging is sui fuel yeah. But for me personally bumping into chads isn't much of a regular occurence thankfully.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj and Beetlejuice
Major cope son. Tik Tok has shown to us that Chads do walk among man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thetruealpha, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13592 and 10 others
Nigga I’ve seen so many in HS

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I mean, this is just semantics. Attractiveness is mostly objective and 85th attractiveness percentile men get an overwhelming amount of attention. A 'chad' is just one of those top percentile men. If you haven't seen one it's because you're not good at rating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, lutte, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
They do but you're too unfortunate if there's that many of them that happen to live in your area. They're all spread out and hard to find

LMAO what a cope I've seen chads on numerous occasions.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
They do but you're too unfortunate if there's that many of them that happen to live in your area. They're all spread out and hard to find
Avg Height among zoomers is substantially higher than the average height of generations before. That’s why zoomer high school chads near my area mog me to death

It is what It is

Avg Height among zoomers is substantially higher than the average height of generations before. That’s why zoomer high school chads near my area mog me to death
Haha tall height by itself has always been common af. Talking about chad face + height.

Haha tall height by itself has always been common af. Talking about chad face + height.
But these boys are so tall they mog niggas like the undertaker and Kane and shit

No evidence suggests that and as someone who’s non-neurotic there’s no difference in height between the zoomers I see and the other generations I see

That doesn’t even make sense, the only way that’d be possible is if the previous generations were malnourished, that’s the only way height can jump up that much in one generation, millennials were not malnourished, gen Xers were not malnourished, you’re just a hyperventilator and possibly a height frauder as well

all of this assuming you’re not just a shitposter of course

Just go to a high school or a college campus if you want to see chads irl jfl

Chads are 1/741.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
Yeah they are so rare, maybe seen 5 in my entire life where I like couldnt stop looking at the dude cause he had great features, and 2 of them would be rated average by this site prob

Chads are top 0.3%. For every 333 random men, you will find 1 Chad.
Depends on were you live tbh, in the west that stat is probably true, but in places like india or southeast asian countries chads are much much rarer

Chads are more visible now due to social media, doesn’t change the fact that they make up less than 0.001% of the Male population, if even that.

Depends on were you live tbh, in the west that stat is probably true, but in places like india or southeast asian countries chads are much much rarer
My math was wrong in my initial comment, but yes.

Chads are more visible now due to social media, doesn’t change the fact that they make up less than 0.001% of the Male population, if even that.
Chads are everywhere. Subhumans like me are rare species like big foot

• JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett
i only saw one legit chad (not chadlite actual chad)
like legit legit
he was same pheno as @Salludon
but with green eyes and bigger jaw
but he was legit 5ft 6
his interaction with women were depressing af

Last edited:
No evidence suggests that and as someone who’s non-neurotic there’s no difference in height between the zoomers I see and the other generations I see

That doesn’t even make sense, the only way that’d be possible is if the previous generations were malnourished, that’s the only way height can jump up that much in one generation, millennials were not malnourished, gen Xers were not malnourished, you’re just a hyperventilator and possibly a height frauder as well

all of this assuming you’re not just a shitposter of course
There is proof that Zoomers are taller than their counterparts from the boomer ages and even the gen z’ers. That’s why you see 13 and 14 year olds that are extra tall.

face it, this new era is full of chads and 6’9 gigamoggers with 9 inch cocks.

Chad = attractive man that gets girls, any other definition is useless, guessing that your definition of chad is a morphed supermodel pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787