Chad lite with teeth problems

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
I’ve heard fixing your teeth will help your jaw, as long as the dentist doesn’t pull out your teeth to move them back which was how it was done before but now they don’t do that austistic shit, he should just get braces he’s teeth r s huge failo

Attachments

• E1EB5459-6A7E-41BB-8981-2B266A8E474A.MP4
    1.6 MB
I’ve heard fixing your teeth will help your jaw, as long as the dentist doesn’t pull out your teeth to move them back which was how it was done before but now they don’t do that austistic shit, he should just get braces he’s teeth r s huge failo
literally me

literally me
Sorry bro... but I’ve seen a video they cut ur jaw in half bc it xd t change when ur an adult so they cut it in half and then put a plate expander it will give u a massive tooth gap but then you will have to wear the braces too put ur teeth together again

Sorry bro... but I’ve seen a video they cut ur jaw in half bc it xd t change when ur an adult so they cut it in half and then put a plate expander it will give u a massive tooth gap but then you will have to wear the braces too put ur teeth together again
MSE + BSSO?

nah i just need bimax and genio. i have both an overbite and underbite because my parents didn't want me to use braces. now im fucked but let's wageslavemaxx so i can afford money

nah i just need bimax and genio. i have both an overbite and underbite because my parents didn't want me to use braces. now im fucked but let's wageslavemaxx so i can afford money
Grind and take responsibility for ur life maxx

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7