Chad murders a man, then raises $20,000+ (in less than 24 hours) from foids donations after getting arrested.

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
How did he get so much donations?
Was it his personality?

The case of 16-year-old Olympia High School football player, Gabriel Davies, has taken some shocking turns in the past few days, with the teen going missing under "suspicious circumstances" on Wednesday, August 31, and then being arrested on Friday, September 2 on suspicion of second-degree murder of a 51-year-old man with another teen. Now, as per the latest update, family of Davies tried to set up a fundraising page but was rejected by GoFundMe.

A GoFundMe page, with a goal of $25,000 for Davies was set up on Saturday afternoon, September 3, just the day after the teen got booked into Remann Hall, Pierce County’s juvenile detention facility, on suspicion of second-degree murder, first-degree burglary, and unlawful gun possession. The GoFundMe page stayed up for less than 24 hours. The page raised around $20,200 as of 11 am on September 4. But soon, it was taken down as according to GoFundMe’s terms of service, one cannot raise money if connected to violent crimes, reported The Olympian.

Davies went missing on the night of August 31. Following this, police found blood in his abandoned truck. The Thurston County sheriff even enlisted the FBI in the search, as per Yahoo! On September 1, a 51-year-old man was found dead inside his home at 21900 block of 190th Street East in Orting. As per reports by various outlets, he and Davies' mother were allegedly a couple. After the body was discovered, Davies reappeared on the same night, leading to his and another 16-year-old arrest.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Chadeep, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
He's not even 6psl. Imagine if he was an actual chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, fogdart, Deleted member 18840 and 3 others
lmaooo chad

hes most likely a higher end of mtn

more like 6/10

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
lmaooo chad

hes most likely a higher end of mtn

more like 6/10
Imagine if he looked like this.
59bff7d76ba5bfa004d60cb3beb43e39

Gofundme wouldn't even take down the thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ROTTING, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
sub aryan gigachad so death
And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.

How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British Aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthly scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21146, GetShrekt and 1 other person
White makes + easy mode , what’s new

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.

How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British Aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthly scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!
Poor ER.

Such an injustice.

*sexy music starts

COME

FOLLOW ME THE TRUE GOD AND I SHALL REMAKE THE WORLD TO BE JUST

FRIEND OR TRAITOR

COME

@Aladin

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin and Deleted member 21863
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21808, Aladin and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
he has such a punchable face-smirk since when is he a chad?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 21863
LOOK APON MY DONG

SUCK

SUCK REAL GOOD

MY SEED PURIFIES ALL DIRTY BEINGS

WE'LL EXTERMINATE THE MONGRELS AND MEN FROM TAMRIEL

@Guerrilla

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21808 and Deleted member 21863

where was his gofund me???

wait this is just meeks 2.0

• JFL
were the foids who donated all of 16 yrs old too using their mom's credit card lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 17791
LOOK APON MY DONG

SUCK

SUCK REAL GOOD

MY SEED PURIFIES ALL DIRTY BEINGS

WE'LL EXTERMINATE THE MONGRELS AND MEN FROM TAMRIEL

@Guerrilla
dnrd

Spank spanking

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 17791
How did he get so much donations?
Was it his personality?

The case of 16-year-old Olympia High School football player, Gabriel Davies, has taken some shocking turns in the past few days, with the teen going missing under "suspicious circumstances" on Wednesday, August 31, and then being arrested on Friday, September 2 on suspicion of second-degree murder of a 51-year-old man with another teen. Now, as per the latest update, family of Davies tried to set up a fundraising page but was rejected by GoFundMe.

A GoFundMe page, with a goal of $25,000 for Davies was set up on Saturday afternoon, September 3, just the day after the teen got booked into Remann Hall, Pierce County’s juvenile detention facility, on suspicion of second-degree murder, first-degree burglary, and unlawful gun possession. The GoFundMe page stayed up for less than 24 hours. The page raised around $20,200 as of 11 am on September 4. But soon, it was taken down as according to GoFundMe’s terms of service, one cannot raise money if connected to violent crimes, reported The Olympian.

Davies went missing on the night of August 31. Following this, police found blood in his abandoned truck. The Thurston County sheriff even enlisted the FBI in the search, as per Yahoo! On September 1, a 51-year-old man was found dead inside his home at 21900 block of 190th Street East in Orting. As per reports by various outlets, he and Davies' mother were allegedly a couple. After the body was discovered, Davies reappeared on the same night, leading to his and another 16-year-old arrest.
also forgot to mention the victim was @DwayneWhite55

This is why I don't care when kids get killed in school shootings