Chad never loses (housemate story)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Daily reminder that chad never loses.

One of my old housemates was a 6'9 HTN, which is basically chad SMV. I lived with him for 3 years.

The first year he had a stacy-lite girlfriend who did modelling work. They were together for 2 years already prior.
The second year they broke up and he started fucking around. Several FwBs, one-night-stands wherever he went, you name it.
Third year he found a VIRGIN 20yo HTB (He was 27yo at this point) and they have been together for the past 2.5 years now, travelling the world together etc. I met her a few times, nice girl.

Moral of the story: Chad never loses.
This nigga has n-count of over 30, has always had girlfriends and fwbs, and gets the virgin innocent girl in the end too.

Good Bye Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Lirevk, user123456 and 9 others
OK? I need money

U dont need to be chad to pull virgins. As long as ur not expired as in 25+

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Yes basically a chad has the same options as your standard HTB

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and bloomercel
Imagine how that girl felt getting her tight shaven virgin pussy penetrated for the first time by a 6'9 brute

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep, bloomercel and 1 other person
Imagine how that girl felt getting her tight shaven virgin pussy penetrated for the first time by a 6'9 brute

Jfl
I had a female housemate dating a 6'2 HTN who didn't live her. The 6'9 HTN made her cheat on that guy with him. Was some serious drama here.

Chad over chad.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, poopoohead, Chadeep and 2 others
I had a female housemate dating a 6'2 HTN who didn't live her. The 6'9 HTN made her cheat on that guy with him. Was some serious drama here.

Chad over chad.
Insane height pill

• +1

Chad over chad.
The fact I’m shorter than both, why even live

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back