CHAD OR NOT

I knew someone was gonna mention the lighting lol. I don't think he has bad genetics. If he had truly bad genetics he wouldn't be able to achieve his look even with tons of gear. You way underestimate what bad genetics are for muscle building. And yes some people are much better drug responders than others, but they're generally the same people who respond better to weight training drugs or not. In that respect, having an unimpressive physique trained but natural DOES mean something, where as having an unimpressive physique untrained and natural doesn't mean much. To be honest the guys that are truly genetically gifted know it within 6 months of lifting natty, and the guys with bad genetics are fucked regardless.

As for this guy, he just has that extremely drug enhanced look and absolutely no incentive to run small doses (he's not competing in a tested organization and he's assuredly not thinking about his health). I've known tons of guys like this, no way he's on moderate amounts.

Diferent prespectives, i have been with him in person, in a meet up he did, he is not as impresive as you think, however everyone can give their opinions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Main image 2

Llados is a Chad