Chad remains chad with a buzzcut

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Could look even chaddier for a lot of women.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, 444, exo and 4 others
Only masc chads can pull off a buzzcut. Prettyboy chads look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, BigBoy3000, Danish_Retard and 12 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IhateDentists, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 23239
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, 444 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LampPostPrime, Gonthar and 1 other person
this entire concept is subjective thus the claim is bullshit
It's not a claim, it's a fact the two are very distinguishable you just don't have the eye for it.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 19294
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Chadeep, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
It's not a claim, it's a fact the two are very distinguishable you just don't have the eye for it.
I can say the same for you, you don't have the eye for it. Extremely ignorant to call it a fact

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 2 others
"prettyboy" :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yes. Most ppl irl would consider him a prettyboy, lost of guys would say he looks like a faggot etc
EGBi J7WwAAIZVo

Even on .org

• +1
Reactions: 444
he looked better before tho
Better when
Pic looks filtered and edited. Look at his youtube channel in motion he looks quite masc. Also very ironic the bbc coper of the forum is calling a white chad a fag lmao

By irl standards for a 25 year old man he is prettyboy. Only on .org is he considered hypermasc since he's compared to these abominations
16d918c160a7f0cffca56ec8d928d8ef

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 444, Xangsane, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
IMG 6285

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, Xangsane and Deleted member 24444
Better when

By irl standards for a 25 year old man he is prettyboy. Only on .org is he considered hypermasc since he's compared to these abominations
View attachment 2386628

Stop the cope dude. masculine =/= ogre. You can be masculine with pretty features. His skull is extremely dimorphic compared to everyone not just his age bracket

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Stop the cope dude. masculine =/= ogre. You can be masculine with pretty features. His skull is extremely dimorphic compared to everyone not just his age bracket
He'll still be called pretty/prettyboy a lot. He doesn't look like someone you'd fear which is how i'd measure masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Extremely dimorphic? Do you suffer from astigmatism?

He'll still be called pretty/prettyboy a lot. He doesn't look like someone you'd fear which is how i'd measure masculinity
Extremely dimorphic? Do you suffer from astigmatism?
Curious how both of you compare to him on the masculinity scale:unsure:It's always the effeminate copers not knowing wtf they're talking about

Curious how both of you compare to him on the masculinity scale:unsure:It's always the effeminate copers not knowing wtf they're talking about
by any logical thought you are actually the effeminate coper and neither you know what you are talking about

he is prettyboyish, just because you are a sissy brown faggot doesn't mean the rest of us are

by any logical thought you are actually the effeminate coper and neither you know what you are talking about

he is prettyboyish, just because you are a sissy brown faggot doesn't mean the rest of us are
>calls me brown as insult
Oh you are an ugly shitskin alright gtfo my thread

It's irrelevant if he's more masculine than me. Compare him to other males his age, he doesn't look specially masculine

It's irrelevant if he's more masculine than me. Compare him to other males his age, he doesn't look specially masculine
Males his age are either ugly ogres who you perceive as "masculine" cuz muh threatening when in reality they're just ugly and unpleasant to look at or they're completely effeminate boneless cucks. Your definition of masculinity doesn't make sense so I'm not gonna argue further to reach any objective conclusion

• +1
extremly dimorphic in mumbai maybe compare him to some mma fighters.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Clark69
Males his age are either ugly ogres who you perceive as "masculine" cuz muh threatening when in reality they're just ugly and unpleasant to look at or they're completely effeminate boneless cucks. Your definition of masculinity doesn't make sense so I'm not gonna argue further to reach any objective conclusion
Well ugly or not those ogres are more masculine. You can't say he's some particularly dimorphic masculine guy when he's less masculine than 20% of males his age

• Hmm...
Medium long hair suits me best

>calls me brown as insult
Oh you are an ugly shitskin alright gtfo my thread
yeah sure :feelskek:

you did the same tho
I understand your point and even had the same thoughts and made threads trying to explain the same as you are now a few years ago, but never got sure about it, it's hard to draw the point on hoe dimorphic a person features are.

here an extremely dimorphic and thus masculine (?) face, as proof that ogre most of the time = dimorphic, it's simply not necessarily favourable having such masculine traits, which is what I think you are trying to say

iu

Another deathnic retard
yerger leans towards prettyboy, if he's "extremely dimorphic", then guys like ramirez,islam dulatov, paul knowles etc are neanderthals and gorrilas.

Pretty boy is all about long hair and clean shave. If pretty boy grows beard and cut hair shorter he will look more masculine.

Michael yerger

99% of his adoring comments come from old gay male profiles and ethnic men.

Then take a 'prettyboy' chad, nothing but female comments, and many of these profiles are 18-21 years old

Matthew 1

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and bwrauycnee
View attachment 2386687

99% of his adoring comments come from old gay male profiles and ethnic men.

Then take a 'prettyboy' chad, nothing but female comments, and many of these profiles are 18-21 years old

View attachment 2386688
Cope. Yerger mogs this teddy bear looking mf to oblivion. Also compare their gfs, one is a blonde aryan and the other is deathnic becky

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Water. Everything become a halo if you're genetically superior. Conversely, that's not the case for subhhmans.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Cope. Yerger mogs this teddy bear looking mf to oblivion. Also compare their gfs, one is a blonde aryan and the other is deathnic becky
It doesn't change the fact Yerger only gets comments from gay men. Noszka and other male models get 99% of their comments from young women.

They both appeal to completely different demographics.

There are no young women tagging each other in Yergers instagram to look at his profile.

The partner question is irrelevant, Tyler Maher could get practically any young woman but he chose a (in my opinion) average looking woman for a LTR. He still could get unlimited one night stands if he wanted to

• +1
It doesn't change the fact Yerger only gets comments from gay men. Noszka and other male models get 99% of their comments from young women.

They both appeal to completely different demographics.

There are no young women tagging each other in Yergers instagram to look at his profile.
Run him on tinder and you'll feel differently about his smv (you'll get banned quick tho cuz of his popularity)

Run him on tinder and you'll feel differently about his smv (you'll get banned quick tho cuz of his popularity)
Yerger 1

I could. But he's not going to get many matches from young, good looking women.

As you can see in that pic too, it's nothing but men commenting.

He'd get plenty of matches from 35+ year old women and single parents, and fat women who are 25-30.

Ok, let's not compare to prettyboys, but just a maesthetic guy with hair like Nick Bateman.

Again, nothing but young thirsty girls commenting in his IG despite him being 30 years old. No men in sight.

Nick bateman

I'm not saying Yerger is ugly. I'm saying he leans more towards the ogre side of masculinity, and has limited appeal to 18-25 year old women. There is still a market for this type of model, but it isn't that attractive to prime women.

I'm sure he has no problem finding dates though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Very few men can pull off skull shape makes it or break it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and thickdickdaddy27
View attachment 2386701

I could. But he's not going to get many matches from young, good looking women.

As you can see in that pic too, it's nothing but men commenting.

He'd get plenty of matches from 35+ year old women and single parents, and fat women who are 25-30.

Ok, let's not compare to prettyboys, but just a maesthetic guy with hair like Nick Bateman.

Again, nothing but young thirsty girls commenting in his IG despite him being 30 years old. No men in sight.

View attachment 2386702

I'm not saying Yerger is ugly. I'm saying he leans more towards the ogre side of masculinity, and has extremely limited appeal to 18-25 year old women. There is still a market for this type of model, but it isn't that attractive to prime women.
woah a 2018cel being this clueless. Bro just compared fraud squintman to a natural born hunter eyed mogger. Are you sure you didn't buy this account from someone?

• JFL
woah a 2018cel being this clueless. Bro just compared fraud squintman to a natural born hunter eyed mogger. Are you sure you didn't buy this account from someone?
Then how do you explain his account getting practically zero likes from women just like most hypermasc models?

Almost all his followers are male as well.

This doesn't differ from IFBB pro accounts in any way. Those men have virtually zero female followers who aren't other bodybuilders.

Better yet than Tinder, run him on TikTok. He is going to get obliterated by tall prettyboys like this in the number of female comments.

Code:
https://www.tiktok.com/@notnedarb4/video/7259883151114259758

Last edited:
  • +1
Then how do you explain his account getting practically zero likes from women just like most hypermasc models?

Almost all his followers are male as well.

This doesn't differ from IFBB pro accounts in any way. Those men have virtually zero female followers who aren't other bodybuilders.
Look up @androgenic 's latest thread and you'll understand this argument is stupid