Chad remains chad with a buzzcut

Look up @androgenic 's latest thread and you'll understand this argument is stupid
Androgenic

Sure, I'm up for considering all viewpoints. But there are no threads.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
View attachment 2386711

Sure, I'm up for considering all viewpoints. But there are no threads.
Thread got deleted then. Basically it explains that comments/followers don't mean shit when it comes to measuring your smv. Watch what women do not say. Like I said run him on tinder and you'll retract your words

I'm not saying Yerger is ugly. I'm saying he leans more towards the ogre side of masculinity
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

90% of jbs would find him attractive. Nevermind 18-25

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, 444 and thickdickdaddy27
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

View attachment 2386714 View attachment 2386715

90% of jbs would find him attractive. Nevermind 18-25
He has hair and good skin collagen in your pictures and is 22 years old. In this form he has unlimited access to good looking "jb" and 18-25 year olds.

This is his current form OP is advocating for while he is 25 years old:

Yerger 2

Be honest with yourself. He is not going to get the results he would compared to his 22 year old version with hair

Again, he is not ugly. But now he mostly appeals to men and older women.

His instagram is filled by gay male comments now.

• +1
Then how do you explain his account getting practically zero likes from women just like most hypermasc models?

Almost all his followers are male as well.

This doesn't differ from IFBB pro accounts in any way. Those men have virtually zero female followers who aren't other bodybuilders.

Better yet than Tinder, run him on TikTok. He is going to get obliterated by tall prettyboys like this in the number of female comments.

Code:
https://www.tiktok.com/@notnedarb4/video/7259883151114259758

How can I look more like notnedarb4

He has hair and good skin collagen in your pictures and is 22 years old. In this form he has unlimited access to good looking "jb" and 18-25 year olds.

This is his current form OP is advocating for while he is 25 years old:

View attachment 2386716

Be honest with yourself. He is not going to get the results he would compared to his 22 year old version with hair

Again, he is not ugly. But now he mostly appeals to men and older women.

His instagram is filled by gay male comments now.
He's gay gaze maxxing i agree. But even then he mogs 99% of men on tinder and would get great results. As a matter of fact i'll run him rn

• +1
He's gay gaze maxxing i agree. But even then he mogs 99% of men on tinder and would get great results. As a matter of fact i'll run him rn
You'll get banned quick I highly suggest you don't

But even then he mogs 99% of men on tinder and would get great results.

I would never disagree with this. Going by pure raw number of matches (regardless of it coming from older or younger women) he has more physical SMV than 99% of men. He is also an actual model.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and cytoplasm
3443882 mogged31

muh hair bro muh young hair indicator of youth it's all about hair bro