Chad reveals first time his wife DMd him

Jfl he mogs her hard
I have a triple digit amount of women who look like her in my Hinge Maherfish matches. The fact that he was willing to entertain and court her is laughable.

Looksmatch in 2022

Water. Chad will always choose Becky because Becky makes his life easier. If a girl chooses you first, you'll have to put in way less effort to keep her. Meanwhile Stacy will require Chad to put in effort to keep her. Chad can afford to be his blue pilled self in a relationship with Becky whereas he'll have to be red pilled in a relationship with Stacy to her interested for long.

@whiteissuperior

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, whiteissuperior and tyronelite
I can't even get women to add me on LinkedIn
Update:

Last week I sent a friend request on LinkedIn to a coworker and today it said she looked at my profile but didn't accept the request

that he could do much better atleast looks-wise imo
When it comes to LTRs looks matter less & shouldn’t be your main priority (obviously you still have to find her attractive)

The main factor is does she follow your lead & cooperates when you give your directions & tasks on a consistent basis

As you can see from the DMs she was compliant & followed his directions when told her to add him on snap with no questions asked.

This is why I tell you guys cut the bitch off immediately if she’s not showing high interest from the beginning

Not only that but she made it real easy for him since she was showing super high interest.. so he prob figured “fuck it lemme wife this bitch up & call it a day”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and EasternRightWinger15
Water. Chad will always choose Becky because Becky makes his life easier. If a girl chooses you first, you'll have to put in way less effort to keep her. Meanwhile Stacy will require Chad to put in effort to keep her. Chad can afford to be his blue pilled self in a relationship with Becky whereas he'll have to be red pilled in a relationship with Stacy to her interested for long.

@whiteissuperior
I’ve been noticing this watching love island

Infuriates me how blue pilled the guys are

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart and EasternRightWinger15
I fucking despise how Chad can text like this, in a faggy simping manner and foid finds it charming

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

All a foid has to do is make the first move and she can't lose
I can't see what she looks like but if I ever attain gigastatus and girls who think they are hot but have an offputting pheno message me I will respond in a manner that makes them feel unwanted to the point where they never want to send the first message to a guy again

Bitter subhuman fantasizes revenge
I fantasize about doing the same to Beckies if I ever achieve Chadlite status.