Chad rots

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Slept from 12 to 1 pm recovering from my shit night of sleep with the Wisconsin girl on Thursday. Woke up sleepy as shit but looked like a model in the mirror tbh ngl. Fed the pets bc I’m all alone housesitting for the weekend. Made some egg and chicken breakfast burritos. Gas. Watched breaking bad all afternoon. Drove around for half an hour to DoorDash but it was dead, no good orders. Fuck it. Went home, fed the pets again, walked the dog, took a shit, and now I’m sitting alone at a movie theater watching ads before this gay new bond movie. I’m that bored. :ogre:

No one to talk to, no one to hang with, nothing to do, perpetually sleepy. In these circumstances, rot is love, rot is life. Time to go to Thailand I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gad, Be_ConfidentBro, R@m@ and 5 others
Damn nigga give me some money sheeeeit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, thecel and Deleted member 14323
Slept from 12 to 1 pm recovering from my shit night of sleep with the Wisconsin girl on Thursday. Woke up sleepy as shit but looked like a model in the mirror tbh ngl. Fed the pets bc I’m all alone housesitting for the weekend. Made some egg and chicken breakfast burritos. Gas. Watched breaking bad all afternoon. Drove around for half an hour to DoorDash but it was dead, no good orders. Fuck it. Went home, fed the pets again, walked the dog, took a shit, and now I’m sitting alone at a movie theater watching ads before this gay new bond movie. I’m that bored. :ogre:

No one to talk to, no one to hang with, nothing to do, perpetually sleepy. In these circumstances, rot is love, rot is life. Time to go to Thailand I guess.
Easy, just meet a new girl

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
chad rotting is basically looksmaxxing

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and OOGABOOGA
Easy, just meet a new girl
Bro shut up it’s not easy I’m a sperg :hnghn:

but in Thailand yes it would be easy. That plane ticket and Airbnb is the price to alleviate my boredom and loneliness, at least to a degree

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: R@m@ and CupOfCoffee
Look everyone it’s @CupOfCoffee’s butthole!
6F59EB51 5BFE 4FFC AFC9 48AE737C43F4

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, R@m@ and JosephGarrot123
What? I mean if I eat at a deficit sure
not doing anything all day means more calories go toward looks. i'm autistic so take what i say with a grain of salt:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and OOGABOOGA
mirin low inhib going to the movies alone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Be_ConfidentBro, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: R@m@ and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, R@m@ and ifyouwannabemylover
I mean no ill will bro, but I did not read your post, that was a bit too much words for me right now, and i'm quite busy.

Bro shut up it’s not easy I’m a sperg :hnghn:

but in Thailand yes it would be easy. That plane ticket and Airbnb is the price to alleviate my boredom and loneliness, at least to a degree
Are you actually going to Thailand?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, R@m@ and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: R@m@ and CupOfCoffee
You're not Chad though

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Nigga you went to theatre by yourself ? Mirin sigma mindset

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and OOGABOOGA
Nigga you went to theatre by yourself ? Mirin sigma mindset
The theater was full of blacks and Mexicans I don’t concern myself with the opinions of such “people”

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, R@m@ and Deleted member 7580
[ISPOILER]dnrd[/ISPOILER]