Chad thinks women only like him for his looks, doesn't realize he also has a great personality

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Brutal comment:

"they aren't getting attached to your dick, they're getting attached to your incredible resilience and intelligence and uniqueness"

It gets even worse:

"he was like he was absolutely, totally convinced that no woman had ever seen nonphysical value in him at all because he had provided them with so much physical value, or because all that women could perceive or value was physical. I was sitting right there seeing his absolutely incredible nonphysical value"

Imagine being a Chad and you are slaying your whole life and you convinced yourself that it's all because of your looks. And you can't see that it's also because you have a great personality, you will never notice it and believe all women are shallow. I can't imagine a fate worse than that.

In case the comments get deleted:
I don't know. The last time I talked to someone like this, he was a pretty good-looking guy who claimed to be very well-endowed and very sexually experienced to me. I'd been talking to him for awhile and was actually astonished by how smart and interesting he was before he proceeded to tell me about his genitals and sexual history. The way he disclosed it was like in a context of, "you know how women are", lamenting that they just aaaallways got so helplessly attached to his sexual prowess or something.

I sat there kind of too suddenly numb and triggered and upset to respond. I was SA'ed by a big guy once so him saying that just sort of jolted me for a second. I had literally never seen this guy before in my life and we'd been talking all of about an hour, but I really wanted to tell him "they aren't getting attached to your dick, they're getting attached to your incredible resilience and intelligence and uniqueness, please get that nonsense out of your head". I think he interpreted my silence as shame or something, and I got so upset at that I just changed the subject.

"Confirmation bias is a terrible thing," OP. Maybe say that.
I'm not saying people can't get attached to good sex, but if you think there's something irresistible about your body, you're going to be more confident around whoever you're oriented toward. That's going to result in more people getting to know you in the first place. If you also happen to have been born with good health and high intelligence and then have had this absolutely crazy life where you've overcome incredible obstacles, some of those people getting to know you, only because you're so confident, are going to love you for your non-physical traits. Those people will love having sex with you because they love your non-physical traits.

If you had heard the way he was talking, he was like he was absolutely, totally convinced that no woman had ever seen nonphysical value in him at all because he had provided them with so much physical value, or because all that women could perceive or value was physical. I was sitting right there seeing his absolutely incredible nonphysical value (the lady sitting next to me within a few minutes of hearing him talk literally non-sarcastically blurted out "holy shit you're so smart"), after like five minutes of knowing him. I never did anything physical with him, I never even saw him again, but I felt attached to him just as if I'd had sex with him. I worried about him for weeks.

What's going on with these guys sometimes, not always, is they're just talking to people who are lonely, because they're the only ones confident enough to go talk to other people, and those lonely people are getting attached to them because they need a little conversation. I have less conventionally attractive male friends or family who sometimes go entire years without saying a single word to any woman other than their own mother, but they're convinced they're being rejected because they're ugly. Elliot Roger was a decently attractive guy, and he killed all those people because he thought women didn't love him if they wouldn't go walk up to him and start hitting on him.

Maybe people love your body, or maybe your body confidence is what allows you to able to talk to others, and they love talking to anyone because they're lonely.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, noodlelover, disillusioned and 28 others
Pick up that new album Carried Diamond

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
His face:
32179d5d88a5e4d3cd71e92b22fedb72

The girls that go after him:
De9c0cb9ff8ed993591ce97b96b760ad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
"I can't imagine a fate worse than that."
yeah bro what a shame am I right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, noodlelover, Kingcel32 and 16 others
when you deleting op

"I can't imagine a fate worse than that."
yeah bro what a shame am I right?
Indeed, imagine all the Chads with great personalities that will be objectified their whole lives and will never know how great they are on the inside.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and Moggie
OP is a great user
he is the same kind of user like you, you have lot in common

oldcel
aethnic who thinks he is white when you live in a western country
Psyop by government
probably coach redpill/gonzalo lira account

• +1
Reactions: john2, Chadeep and rand anon
Indeed, imagine all the Chads with great personalities that will be objectified their whole lives and will never know how great they are on the inside.
chad lives matter

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 17829 and AlexAP
Btw, who is this Elliot Roger guy she was talking about?
0000alph

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Halo effect
If he was ugly she wouldnt see his non physical value
Blackpill 101

• +1
Reactions: currentjoys, actual9cmjawslayer, Mongrelcel and 13 others
This is what LQNP ethnic women tell to @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm, thegoat, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
This is what LQNP ethnic women tell to @Xangsane
They tell him he has only physical value? What do you mean? Xangsane has so much more value than just photoshop.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Danish_Retard
he is the same kind of user like you, you have lot in common

oldcel
aethnic who thinks he is white when you live in a western country
Psyop by government
probably coach redpill/gonzalo lira account
Nope

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Imagine being a Chad and you are slaying your whole life and you convinced yourself that it's all because of your looks. And you can't see that it's also because you have a great personality, you will never notice it and believe all women are shallow. I can't imagine a fate worse than that.
When you're good looking you get the halo effect and everything else you do seems amazing: you say some old joke and everyone thinks you're super-funny, you recite some tired platitude and people think you're smart and deep, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JawMogger and aBetterMii
When you're good looking you get the halo effect and everything else you do seems amazing: you say some old joke and everyone thinks you're super-funny, you recite some tired platitude and people think you're smart and deep, etc...
But this guy thinks it's all because of his looks. He's genuinely funny, smart and deep, but he thinks everyone only likes him because of his looks. What a tragedy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
brutal ntpill + personalitypill + social circle pill

this has also reminded me to dickmaxx today so thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and AlexAP
I love that if this woman would have been approached by a normie guy, her opinion of this whole situation would be very different. Even if he said the exact same words in the same way with the same voice, shed of probably just ignored him.

I love that if this woman would have been approached by a normie guy, her opinion of this whole situation would be very different. Even if he said the exact same words in the same way with the same voice, shed of probably just ignored him.
just become chad. what's so hard to understand

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
u can become chad just by hardcore softmaxxing if you grind hard
What softmaxxes other than gymmaxxing?
(Dont say hair, emo girls like the hair how it is based on IRL compliments and friends survey)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Holy shit women are so oblivious to how their attraction warps their perception of a man's character. Incredible mental gymnastic explanation of why she was attracted to douchebag bragging brazenly about his dick game.

Mirin that mad cunt that legit dropped a comment like that out of nowhere though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Untrinsic, Chadeep, JawMogger and 2 others
I know bro, women only want me for my towering height, huge skull, chiseled jaw, wide shoulders, and juicy cock.😢

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, JawMogger, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
What softmaxxes other than gymmaxxing?
(Dont say hair, emo girls like the hair how it is based on IRL compliments and friends survey)
you can softmax your eyes, lips, jaw, eyebrows, lashes, eye color, skin, undertones. And fraud in lightning, angles, to be at your best to create positive bias irl.
fashion and personality maxxing is legit too

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
you can softmax your eyes, lips, jaw, eyebrows, lashes, eye color, skin, undertones. And fraud in lightning, angles, to be at your best to create positive bias irl.
fashion and personality maxxing is legit too
I meant specific to me not every type there is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
But this guy thinks it's all because of his looks. He's genuinely funny, smart and deep, but he thinks everyone only likes him because of his looks. What a tragedy.
Maybe he isn't that funny, smart, deep and he's just overestimating himself, but that girl thinks he is because of the halo effect...
Also even he actually is, it also matters what kind of girls he hangs out with - if they're just some low class bimbos and not very clever, they probably won't give a shit about his smart and witty remarks, they're meaningless to them. He could hang out with some nerdy and more educated girls, that will appreciate his intellect, but they probably won't be very hot and bangable.

Halo effect
If he was ugly she wouldnt see his non physical value
Blackpill 101
This completely. Even an average guy coming off smart gets taken as a "Nerd" or a "Geek" and used only as leverage to get to his attractive friends. From personal experience.

This completely. Even an average guy coming off smart gets taken as a "Nerd" or a "Geek" and used only as leverage to get to his attractive friends. From personal experience.
and you know this is not exclusive to women doing that

even men do it, when i see an attractive smart guy i have the same reaction
when i see an ugly smart guy i'd just be like "damn this dude a nerd probably have no life only study"

same when i see hot and ugly girls

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Chadeep, Lmao and 2 others
and you know this is not exclusive to women doing that

even men do it, when i see an attractive smart guy i have the same reaction
when i see an ugly smart guy i'd just be like "damn this dude a nerd probably have no life only study"

same when i see hot and ugly girls
Honestly yeah. I would say that with men they do at least give more opportunity to average guys though, considering the skew for women when it comes to perceived "Averages"

Everything on reddit is a larp, 0 exceptions

Also when you’re good looking, people will perceive your personality as good regardless of anything else (within reason). People will also perceive you as smart, confident, and whatever other positive traits they like.

It’s kind of a clown world ngl to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, JawMogger, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Everything on reddit is a larp, 0 exceptions

Also when you’re good looking, people will perceive your personality as good regardless of anything else (within reason). People will also perceive you as smart, confident, and whatever other positive traits they like.

It’s kind of a clown world ngl to you
So you are telling me that a good looking chad cant be perceived as arrogant or reckless or sum shit?

Because most good looking people always got told that theyre arrogant.Atleast from my expierience

So you are telling me that a good looking chad cant be perceived as arrogant or reckless or sum shit?

Because most good looking people always got told that theyre arrogant.Atleast from my expierience
It takes a lot for you to be perceived as arrogant. If you’re getting called arrogant all the time you’re either giga arrogant or not close to as good looking as you think you are

Basically when you’re good looking you’re going to need to be an actual real deal top tier asshole to be perceived as one and everything below that is just gonna slide. It’s hard to be hated as a gl man, a lot of narcies cope with “ohh people are jealous” but that’s just cope. What’s actually happening in those situations is generally just an average looking narcy who thinks he’s chad behaving WAAAAYY above what his looks level allows.

If you’ve ever found yourself hated by massive amounts of people, I would bet a lot that you’re not good looking. That shit is some disney movie trope created by uggos to feel better about themselves, in the real world the halo effect is ridiculously powerful

also, the truth is the literal exact opposite of the post
when you're gl it's RIDICULOUSLY easy to fall into the trap of believing you have a crazy good personality, because you'll grow up having everybody telling you how awesome they think you are
it's not real, you're the same as anybody else, they're just halo effects

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Brutal comment:

"they aren't getting attached to your dick, they're getting attached to your incredible resilience and intelligence and uniqueness"

It gets even worse:

"he was like he was absolutely, totally convinced that no woman had ever seen nonphysical value in him at all because he had provided them with so much physical value, or because all that women could perceive or value was physical. I was sitting right there seeing his absolutely incredible nonphysical value"

I don't know. The last time I talked to someone like this, he was a pretty good-looking guy who claimed to be very well-endowed and very sexually experienced to me. I'd been talking to him for awhile and was actually astonished by how smart and interesting he was before he proceeded to tell me about his genitals and sexual history. The way he disclosed it was like in a context of, "you know how women are", lamenting that they just aaaallways got so helplessly attached to his sexual prowess or something.

I sat there kind of too suddenly numb and triggered and upset to respond. I was SA'ed by a big guy once so him saying that just sort of jolted me for a second. I had literally never seen this guy before in my life and we'd been talking all of about an hour, but I really wanted to tell him "they aren't getting attached to your dick, they're getting attached to your incredible resilience and intelligence and uniqueness, please get that nonsense out of your head". I think he interpreted my silence as shame or something, and I got so upset at that I just changed the subject.

I'm not saying people can't get attached to good sex, but if you think there's something irresistible about your body, you're going to be more confident around whoever you're oriented toward. That's going to result in more people getting to know you in the first place. If you also happen to have been born with good health and high intelligence and then have had this absolutely crazy life where you've overcome incredible obstacles, some of those people getting to know you, only because you're so confident, are going to love you for your non-physical traits. Those people will love having sex with you because they love your non-physical traits.

If you had heard the way he was talking, he was like he was absolutely, totally convinced that no woman had ever seen nonphysical value in him at all because he had provided them with so much physical value, or because all that women could perceive or value was physical. I was sitting right there seeing his absolutely incredible nonphysical value (the lady sitting next to me within a few minutes of hearing him talk literally non-sarcastically blurted out "holy shit you're so smart"), after like five minutes of knowing him. I never did anything physical with him, I never even saw him again, but I felt attached to him just as if I'd had sex with him. I worried about him for weeks.

What's going on with these guys sometimes, not always, is they're just talking to people who are lonely, because they're the only ones confident enough to go talk to other people, and those lonely people are getting attached to them because they need a little conversation. I have less conventionally attractive male friends or family who sometimes go entire years without saying a single word to any woman other than their own mother, but they're convinced they're being rejected because they're ugly. Elliot Roger was a decently attractive guy, and he killed all those people because he thought women didn't love him if they wouldn't go walk up to him and start hitting on him.

Maybe people love your body, or maybe your body confidence is what allows you to able to talk to others, and they love talking to anyone because they're lonely.

JFL burn foids on the steak while sipping hot coco in steakhouse across the street while ethnics with blow torches burn their nipples and clits i am dead srs and this happend in operation flashpoint (2001) where i totally didnt name npcs after my teachers and bombed them with an ah64 attack helicptoer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
lmao i always laugh at this shit. hes probably just a normal fucking guy LOL

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and alriodai
lmao i always laugh at this shit. hes probably just a normal fucking guy LOL
when i wasn't blackpilled and bluepilled and a normie, i used to have super low standards for what is considered attracitve for men and women
i used to think some beckies or ltb with some ass defintion were GL
and some dudes who are just not deformed and have somewhat some muscle deinfiont were GL

i wonder how the guy look

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
when i wasn't blackpilled and bluepilled and a normie, i used to have super low standards for what is considered attracitve for men and women
i used to think some beckies or ltb with some ass defintion were GL
and some dudes who are just not deformed and have somewhat some muscle deinfiont were GL

i wonder how the guy look
most likely hes like an htn by our standards.

Brutal comment:

It gets even worse:

Dudes living the exact opposite of my life lol

Also how the fuck does a chad have incredible resilience and mental uniqueness????

Also how the fuck does a chad have incredible resilience and mental uniqueness????
He was a soldier, he was in war and survived stuff that would have broken many people (the commenter told that). So not only looks and personality but also low-inhibness.

He was a soldier, he was in war and survived stuff that would have broken many people (the commenter told that). So not only looks and personality but also low-inhibness.
Really? I didn't see that. I would say incels, many of us, have insane mental resilience

Really? I didn't see that. I would say incels, many of us, have insane mental resilience
Mental resilience would require logging off from .org and bettering your life through doing the hard things.

Mental resilience would require logging off from .org and bettering your life through doing the hard things.
I'd say surviving a single day in my shoes, and not roping or going ER, exemplifies extreme mental resilience

injecting hgh and igf1 lr3 daily is hard :feelswhy:

Brutal comment:

It gets even worse:

What fucking means "great personality" acording to girl? "Ooo, he makes me laught!"