Chad thinks women only like him for his looks, doesn't realize he also has a great personality

Brutal comment:

"they aren't getting attached to your dick, they're getting attached to your incredible resilience and intelligence and uniqueness"

It gets even worse:

"he was like he was absolutely, totally convinced that no woman had ever seen nonphysical value in him at all because he had provided them with so much physical value, or because all that women could perceive or value was physical. I was sitting right there seeing his absolutely incredible nonphysical value"

Imagine being a Chad and you are slaying your whole life and you convinced yourself that it's all because of your looks. And you can't see that it's also because you have a great personality, you will never notice it and believe all women are shallow. I can't imagine a fate worse than that.

In case the comments get deleted:

I don't know. The last time I talked to someone like this, he was a pretty good-looking guy who claimed to be very well-endowed and very sexually experienced to me. I'd been talking to him for awhile and was actually astonished by how smart and interesting he was before he proceeded to tell me about his genitals and sexual history. The way he disclosed it was like in a context of, "you know how women are", lamenting that they just aaaallways got so helplessly attached to his sexual prowess or something.

I sat there kind of too suddenly numb and triggered and upset to respond. I was SA'ed by a big guy once so him saying that just sort of jolted me for a second. I had literally never seen this guy before in my life and we'd been talking all of about an hour, but I really wanted to tell him "they aren't getting attached to your dick, they're getting attached to your incredible resilience and intelligence and uniqueness, please get that nonsense out of your head". I think he interpreted my silence as shame or something, and I got so upset at that I just changed the subject.

"Confirmation bias is a terrible thing," OP. Maybe say that.
I'm not saying people can't get attached to good sex, but if you think there's something irresistible about your body, you're going to be more confident around whoever you're oriented toward. That's going to result in more people getting to know you in the first place. If you also happen to have been born with good health and high intelligence and then have had this absolutely crazy life where you've overcome incredible obstacles, some of those people getting to know you, only because you're so confident, are going to love you for your non-physical traits. Those people will love having sex with you because they love your non-physical traits.

If you had heard the way he was talking, he was like he was absolutely, totally convinced that no woman had ever seen nonphysical value in him at all because he had provided them with so much physical value, or because all that women could perceive or value was physical. I was sitting right there seeing his absolutely incredible nonphysical value (the lady sitting next to me within a few minutes of hearing him talk literally non-sarcastically blurted out "holy shit you're so smart"), after like five minutes of knowing him. I never did anything physical with him, I never even saw him again, but I felt attached to him just as if I'd had sex with him. I worried about him for weeks.

What's going on with these guys sometimes, not always, is they're just talking to people who are lonely, because they're the only ones confident enough to go talk to other people, and those lonely people are getting attached to them because they need a little conversation. I have less conventionally attractive male friends or family who sometimes go entire years without saying a single word to any woman other than their own mother, but they're convinced they're being rejected because they're ugly. Elliot Roger was a decently attractive guy, and he killed all those people because he thought women didn't love him if they wouldn't go walk up to him and start hitting on him.

Maybe people love your body, or maybe your body confidence is what allows you to able to talk to others, and they love talking to anyone because they're lonely.

I hate redditors.

why does they always have to interject with how they were sexually raped by a bbc in childhood always it doesnโ€™t even relate to the story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back