Chad trait: becoming rich in 2022+ and not being in tech

D

Deleted member 9568

Diamond
In tech you don't need massive capital or product development and risks like in other industries, you don't even need to have the good network like in the other fields. Compared to banking/sales/RE/industries, you need the looks, social skills, network(being born into those), pedigree, top uni

We only hear about inkwells making mula in tech since they need confirmation and attention, never about other fields since we all those deals are done "privately" and in cool social circles that we will never heard a word about

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Let the lifestyle speak for itself. If you have to tell people you're rich, you're compensating.

Yep. Most CEOs are tall moggers. Only start-ups and tech CEOs are nerdy incels.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6128, DivineBeing and 4 others
We only hear about inkwells making mula in tech since they need confirmation and attention, never about other fields since we all those deals are done "privately" and in cool social circles that we will never heard a word about
od kud si

Yep. Most CEOs are tall moggers. Only start-ups and tech CEOs are nerdy incels.
most businesses are “start-ups” but i see what you’re saying…

chad trait: becoming rich by trapping

• Love it
Reactions: N1666
Let the lifestyle speak for itself. If you have to tell people you're rich, you're compensating.
I agree, but that’s the thing we won’t hear about those deals and ppl since they Will not be seen and want to associate either with general public and normies. Unlike tech where we shall see it as ”cool” and getting into thrown in front of you.

I agree, but that’s the thing we won’t hear about those deals and ppl since they Will not be seen and want to associate either with general public and normies. Unlike tech where we shall see it as ”cool” and getting into thrown in front of you.
Yeah but people will sense it indirectly through your lifestyle and from your overall confidence.