Chad Trait: You have such a fulfilling sex life that you prefer cheesecake over getting laid

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken

Attachments

• 1599785411724.png
    1599785411724.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 113
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thisend, Lmao, Insecure03 and 32 others
Here I am rubbing my dick over the little picture of her profile pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Insecure03, stuckneworleans and 22 others
will never have this belief since I'm an ugly sub5 piece of shit recessed hideous deformed ugly fuck

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2658 and 6 others
Here I am rubbing my dick over the little picture of her profile pic
There are guys out there that have such high SMV that they reject women you'd give your left nut to fuck. Life is brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Warlow, turkproducer and 4 others
@Amnesia turning down sex for cheesecake again
I'm pretty sure he unironically said something along the lines of preferring video games to sex the majority of the time. JFL.

I guess Chads get bored of all the pussy that gets handed to them on a silver platter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, diggbicc, Amnesia and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
I want cheese cake

• +1
Reactions: PYT
When something is available in abundance you don’t value it anymore. You don’t find air valuable because breathing it is as natural as it’s supposed to be.

Get looks or die.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 4563 and 9 others
When something is available in abundance you don’t value it anymore. You don’t find air valuable because breathing it is as natural as it’s supposed to be.

Get looks or die.
Getting pussy really does feel like breathing to some men. That's why they treat women like disposable trash and then these women go and complain on the internet about how all men are assholes or w/e.

Chad doesn't live on a different planet. He lives in a different universe.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, diggbicc, turkproducer and 6 others
Getting pussy really does feel like breathing to some men. That's why they treat women like disposable trash and then these women go and complain on the internet about how all men are assholes or w/e.

Chad doesn't live on a different planet. He lives in a different universe.
Facts. I knew ppl who just fucked and did not give a single shit about LTR or keeping girls around. They just did hockey, smoked weed, partied and had sex. With prime JBs. It was like playing a video game on beginners difficulty to them.

All while I knew ppl in the same school who didn’t get shit for all 4 years (myself included). it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, diggbicc, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Slayers being slayers, if you have a different pussy lined up 7 days a week ofc your not going to give a shit about missing one hookup for eating cheesecake. The average normie probably would have spent the week getting ready for the date just to get friendzoned while chad gets to rawdog her.

Over for this reality ngl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Need2Ascend, diggbicc and 1 other person
Chad trait: being able to reject a foid without her getting mad and accusing you of rape

Still one of the most brutal blackpills of all time