Chad treatment sex vs normie sex is insane

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
Like ngl I’ve received both.

I’ve met like two girls before where you could tell they just thought ‘meh’ about me. This girls usually would not giving head unless you asked and would be like ‘:/‘ and and usually just be shit in bed and not really properly into it which makes it shit.

Anyways, Chad sex is another fucking level.

You can legit do anything tbh. The girl last time I face fucked so fucking hard in my head I legit think to myself this is insane she lets me do this. She looked at me with her eyes streaking and was like ‘fuck..’ and laughed then I just face fucked her more lmao.

Then just rough fucked her, choked her, hair pulled, spat in her mouth etc. she let me do anything to her.

I genuinely think if I stuck it in her ass she wouldn’t say no. She said after I could do anything I want to her she didn’t mind.

It’s just the vibe bro between normie and chad sex it’s insane. Like knowing a girl wants you to fuck her so hard and will let you do anything is so much better than a girl who’s like meh.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, futuregigamogger, socialcel and 2 others
Tales from Delhi train station

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied, owlofathena, TechnoBoss and 3 others
fucking fakecel peace of shit

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Clavicular, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
it's brutal indeed

I think that would be mass roping of men if one day they all knew how different is chad treatment from what the average man gets

its just big dick real man sex

chads.org

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and socialcel
Imagine bragging about facefucking a girl isn't that what you're supposed to do anyway

Imagine bragging about facefucking a girl isn't that what you're supposed to do anyway
That wasn't me

This is a @WishIwasChico copypasta tbh

Go eeeaaahhh

coincidence

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Anyways, Chad sex is another fucking level.

You can legit do anything tbh. The girl last time I face fucked so fucking hard in my head I legit think to myself this is insane she lets me do this. She looked at me with her eyes streaking and was like ‘fuck..’ and laughed then I just face fucked her more lmao.

Then just rough fucked her, choked her, hair pulled, spat in her mouth etc. she let me do anything to her.

I genuinely think if I stuck it in her ass she wouldn’t say no. She said after I could do anything I want to her she didn’t mind.
fedora-typing.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing