Vs
FC907DA5 03AC 4FFA B24F 7AE4125D2D3D

The other guy doesn’t have any visible flaw
Rn tell me why chico is better

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, subhuman incel, forevermirin and 2 others
Chad has less horizontally wide vertically narrow eyes, lower set zygos, rounder jaw, just less sharp features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 28904 and poopoohead
Chad vs gigachad what do you want to know today Willy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and poopoohead
"Chad"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, subhuman incel, weebcel and 3 others
Chad has less horizontally wide vertically narrow eyes, lower set zygos, rounder jaw, just less sharp features.
Again bro that’s isn’t harmony just individual features

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Again bro that’s isn’t harmony just individual features
How high set and low set zygos are is also a ratio, as well as how compact the palpebral fissure is.

that guy is chad in bam natang hurricane raped slim

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
First guy mogs.

[IMG alt="william2605"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/27/27486.jpg?1684656592[/IMG]

william2605

Gold​

JoinedMar 16, 2023Posts805Reputation503

It's not what people here want to hear but a lot of women would take that Chad over Chico if all other factors are the same. This site is dominated by teens who have a very biased idea of female preferences based on high school and tiktok that over-emphasises pretty boys and androgyny.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, angelo and FutureSlayer
It's not what people here want to hear but a lot of women would take that Chad over Chico if all other factors are the same. This site is dominated by teens who have a very biased idea of female preferences based on high school and tiktok that over-emphasises pretty boys and androgyny.
mirin pfp. we are entertaining God indeed

I think it depends on the girls preferences but in general the masc chad probably has higher overall SMV.

Though I think they’d be equal if Chico had good frame and body.

Still discussions like this achieve nothing and are extremely autistic I don’t know what OPs obsession is with comparing random guys to Chico

the first 4 users commenwting on this thread all have a chico avi fanboys, hmm cant wait this thread to become chico dickriding contest hhehheehee prime chico mogs all hehehehe he is 6‘4 on top of being the highest PSL facwise truly unmoggable heheheh perfect mix between madculine and feminine features which creats harmony that has never been seen in history of humankind before heheheh

• +1
Reactions: RedCarpet
the first 4 users commenwting on this thread all have a chico avi fanboys, hmm cant wait this thread to become chico dickriding contest hhehheehee prime chico mogs all hehehehe he is 6‘4 on top of being the highest PSL facwise truly unmoggable heheheh perfect mix between madculine and feminine features which creats harmony that has never been seen in history of humankind before heheheh
Chico’s height goes up every year, he’ll be listed as 7.2 feet on this forum in 2030

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I think ur wrong