chad vs htn (face vs height part 1,000,000,000,000,000)

5'9 chad vs 6'4 htn for getting purely STACYS. Do not take body into account and assume same pheno

• 5'9 chad

Votes: 68 54.4%
  • 6'4 HTN

Votes: 57 45.6%

• Total voters
I have personally witnessed both have success so it makes sense the poll is so close

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I have personally witnessed both have success so it makes sense the poll is so close
Same it could go either way imo. Both are slayers in their own right

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Perfectly balanced as all things should be. is there a true winner here or is a tie fair?

Man, people cope too much with height. Chad face is rarer than 6’4. When u see a really tall guy u remember his stature, when you see a really beautiful person u remember their face. Which you’re looking at 90% of the time btw. There are plenty of tall Incels there are no chadlet incels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, ElBastardo and tombradylover
Have u ever considered getting LL at 5’11. U saw how the 6’ guy got LL to 6’6. If you got LL to 6’5 you could run Low Tier God game
He could never afford it. Please try to remember he’s black despite his uncle ruckus antics

5'9 challite wipes the floor with 6'4 HTN, nevermind Chad
On dating apps the htn stands 0 chance. Irl may help tho, Alex eubank is a 5’9 chad and has less appeal irl because heightpill

• +1
chad 100% a real chad is so rare tall htns are not and at 5'9 its easy to fraud to average height

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and tombradylover
After seeing hinge standouts. Definitely 6’4 htn’s. Stacies hate short guys.
Easily 6'4 HTN
There were even 6'5 MTNs on Hinge Standouts on a foidfish jfl.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
The standouts were a little eye-opening but they were also good-looking and white and good bodies and in college. They had it ALL which is a more brutal pill to swallow then just height>face or face>height imo.
Easily 6'4 HTN

hinge standouts are designed to prioritise height bro. being in standouts isnt decided by the girls. its algo based. the most popular profiles dont always get put in standouts. go outside jfl
Who said?

Easily 6'4 HTN
No jfl my 6’4 friend with a decent face is just in a ltr with some becky while my Chadlite friend has almost 300k on tiktok and has thousands of girls in his dms you cant compare the 2

• +1
No jfl my 6’4 friend with a decent face is just in a ltr with some becky while my Chadlite friend has almost 300k on tiktok and has thousands of girls in his dms you cant compare the 2
What do they look like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Xangsane