Chad vs Incel brands (Clothes)

Is this saved on your phone....?
problem?
12669.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
I wanna get some Levi’s jeans but they’re very expensive, especially here, so more tempting to just get cheap 20 Euro jeans at hm that still works, but HM is incel and basic af tbh. But jeans never fit on me anyway cuz my calves are muscular and big and no matter how many jeans I try they are always tight around the calves
levi jeans are only like 50 - 60 bucks if I remember correct from last time I got some.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
  • JFL
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
Tommy Hilfiger CHAD
A05165AC 1ACF 4C01 A9AE BC95B9F9991D
vs Beta Prada
C195347F D79D 43A9 A279 4B27DD518673

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
Chad brands:

Emporio armani
HUGO
Levis (Jeans only)
Calvin Klein
Björn Borg
Lyle and Scott
Prada
Balenciaga

Incel brands:
Gant
Ralph Lauren

Tommy Hilfiger
Jack and Jones
HM
Vans
Hollister
Canada Goose
Mochino
Ture but ralph lauren is chad

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted
I wear Van's and im chadriguez. Cope
Shouldve added air forces to this.

Both af1s and vans will surely die out soon bcuz its what literarly everyone is wearing rn. When i saw some 10 year olds in peak puffer jackets, pyjamas pants and white af1s it became crystal clear that this whole softboy thing isnt going to last

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, goat2x and BUY$DRUGS
op created a battle field

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Hozay and goat2x
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, lutte, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 11053 and BUY$DRUGS
I wanna get some Levi’s jeans but they’re very expensive, especially here, so more tempting to just get cheap 20 Euro jeans at hm that still works, but HM is incel and basic af tbh. But jeans never fit on me anyway cuz my calves are muscular and big and no matter how many jeans I try they are always tight around the calves
I own both Levi's and H&M's jeans. I like both but wear slim H&M jeans nowadays more because they fit well: after leanmaxing my Levi's jeans are a bit baggy.

I don't see how H&M jeans are "incel". My SMV is the same whether I wear Levi's or H&M.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, TUSSELEIF, BUY$DRUGS and 1 other person
I own both Levi's and H&M's jeans. I like both but wear slim H&M jeans nowadays more because they fit well: after leanmaxing my Levi's jeans are a bit baggy.

I don't see how H&M jeans are "incel". My SMV is the same whether I wear Levi's or H&M.
Total incel chad only wears construction pants like wrangler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
op created a battle field
That was on purpose. I added controversial picks to make it fun.

If i just had truecel brands on the incel section there would be nothing to argue about

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, BUY$DRUGS and goat2x
GIGA CHADS WEAR 11 DEGREES AND SUPER DRY
7C5641CF 7FC7 4E1E BF1E F4B88485E8BA
2D35E81F DA60 46D5 B34B F71007DB7873

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, datboijj and goat2x

not in high society social circles which are all about them BBs

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
levi jeans are only like 50 - 60 bucks if I remember correct from last time I got some.
In my country they’re like 95-140 USD range, fucking sucks

• +1
Reactions: JL~, eyelidcel, Deleted and 1 other person
  • +1
not in high society social circles which are all about them BBs
Then wear some Japanese raw denim like Iron Heart and not normie stuff like Levi's.

Actually might buy some Iron Hearts next. I own Albam jeans which are stiffy denim and they are kinda nice.

Real talk how is our generation (zoomers) fashion so shit at the moment. Super saturated and its like everyone is a sheep specially the girls. Its been like this since I was 13 and there's been no changes.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadrapist and datboijj
Damn people using brands while I use clothes when I had for 13 years

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, lutte, Deleted and 2 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and BUY$DRUGS
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Real talk how is our generation (zoomers) fashion so shit at the moment. Super saturated and its like everyone is a sheep specially the girls. Its been like this since I was 13 and there's been no changes.
My fashion is mostly practical bcuz of my stunt riding and parkour and my girl wants to live in the 80s so thats how she dresses mostly

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lutte and datboijj
True every one wearing expensive clothes to school

• Ugh..
My fashion is mostly practical bcuz of my stunt riding and parkour and my girl wants to live in the 80s so thats how she dresses mostly
Lucky fucker the 80s fashion was unique with the punk and hair metal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted and datboijj
over if u dont wear a suit 24/7 to show highclass and low inhibness

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted, JL~ and 2 others
True every one wearing expensive clothes to school
I pretty sure at least 70% of it is fake shit copped from r/FashionReps cause they all seem to be wearing the same designer pieces

are you poor/ live in mexico?
I live in Washington state, and I'm not a retard who spends money on expensive clothes when I can look good in anything.
Expensive clothes aren't your face.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and datboijj
aeropostale, faded glory and starter are giga trucel brands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and datboijj
Dudes if you think Levi's makes you higher class than H&M then I bet you are the guys who drive Volkswagen because you think Corolla is too low class.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and datboijj
1CED8E9A CB3B 409E 93C9 C110BA69D555
THIS DAT OG REAL ASS NIGGA CLOTHING ONLY STRAIGHT PIMPS WEAR THIS FIT

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadrapist, Wallenberg, BUY$DRUGS and 1 other person
I pretty sure at least 70% of it is fake shit copped from r/FashionReps cause they all seem to be wearing the same designer pieces
People in my school wear puffer jackets Uk fashion lol

I live in Washington state, and I'm not a retard who spends money on expensive clothes when I can look good in anything.
Expensive clothes aren't your face.
true, a better investment is always a gym membership/anything that preserves your looks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Hozay and Wallenberg
So true man, especially in England where people cannot dress at all and just wear tech fleeces

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted, datboijj and BUY$DRUGS
FE2D719B 1A89 40A5 887A A6F1337698C7
Fashion to wear while planning 9/11

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadrapist and datboijj