Chad will always win

Duncan_

Duncan_

forcefully induce higher IQ
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Posts
261
Reputation
266
whatever you try chad will always find a way to steal the girl you like and it will be easy for him haha
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Ekg6akBW0AAy9tQ.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
The prospect of dating is very unappealing to me. I stand no chance with a stacy (31m virgin) and those are the girls I like the most. I will have to approach beckies and get rejected a lot before one of them says maybe.
 
The prospect of dating is very unappealing to me. I stand no chance with a stacy (31m virgin) and those are the girls I like the most. I will have to approach beckies and get rejected a lot before one of them says maybe.
How are you going to make it work with even a Becky? You have zero experience with women. They will find you giga autistic.
Also stop being a Stacy chaser.
 

Similar threads

hitmancrewzz
Replies
9
Views
56
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
IronMike
Replies
0
Views
32
IronMike
IronMike
psltristan1
Replies
3
Views
29
ilikefish
ilikefish
Informationcapitali
Replies
5
Views
73
bigfatuglyc6nt
bigfatuglyc6nt
scuderia
Replies
8
Views
36
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top