• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, IWantToMax, BigBiceps and 3 others
total chad

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps

This guy look like one of my coping colleague, ugly and narci, thinking he is smarter than anyone else.
They talk and act similar too:feelskek:

This guy look like one of my coping colleague, ugly and narci, thinking he is smarter than anyone else.
They talk and act similar too:feelskek:
is he Incel and asian?

This subhuman needs to shut his fucking mouth up

How do you define Incel?
people who cant get sex, usually ugly af
How do you know they never fuck lol?
because he told me before, said he will wait until after marriage, his gf probably rejected his sexual advance,
he is like 2-3 psl, similar skin, hair and face structure like the guy in the video

people who cant get sex, usually ugly af

because he told me before, said he will wait until after marriage, his gf probably rejected his sexual advance,
he is like 2-3 psl, similar skin, hair and face structure like the guy in the video
Well I am the ugliest user on here but haven't gotten laid (13 women). Am I Incel? It takes so much effort to get laid thiugh

lol he is being cucked

Well I am the ugliest user on here but haven't gotten laid (13 women). Am I Incel? It takes so much effort to get laid thiugh
Slay count : 13
Fakecel

Attachments

• 69966696_2776166459060727_3569325364385677312_n.jpg
    69966696_2776166459060727_3569325364385677312_n.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 73413179_536421233800215_1574457125776654336_n.jpg
    73413179_536421233800215_1574457125776654336_n.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 5
  • 73504647_2516166205163531_6188835075086352384_n.jpg
    73504647_2516166205163531_6188835075086352384_n.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 7
I remember OP messaging me on lookism asking for a rate when his face was hiding behind 200lbs of lard

jfl

this is really toxic and useless
these types of posts shouldnt be allowed on this forum.

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
is that jerry liu or whatever?

his gimmick used to be telling fake stories about his PUA friend where he'd try to "enlighten" him and sort of passive aggressively lord over pua retards by signalling about how obviously right the blue pill world view is, that failed to make any real waves and thus he probably realized he couldn't pivot into some of life coach NEETreon bux scam, so then he started doing a bunch of other things on youtube and now he's doing "fight commentary breakdowns" as someone who is not a fighter, and doesn't have any real martial arts knowledge either.

Well whatever. If i wanted to hear about being a chad from Incels In Denial, i could just on reddit and get expert advice from people who haven't been laid in 5+ years but routinely have completely asexual and boringly polite conversations with women in the workplace so they think this makes them experts on getting pussy. Yes, like that, and yes the world is exactly this retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
Holy shit, I can imagine being this fucking stupid. Do you have absolutely no idea how anything fucking works? I mean, I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

Howy shit, I can imagine being this fucking stupid. Do you have absowutewy no idea how anything fucking wowks? I mean, I cannot bewieve how incwedibwy stupid you awe. I mean wock-hawd stupid. Dehydwated-wock-hawd stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whowe diffewent dimension of stupid. You awe twans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cowwapsed on itsewf so faw that even the neutwons have cowwapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intewwect can escape. Singuwawity stupid. Bwazing hot mid-day sun on Mewcuwy stupid. You emit mowe stupid in one second than ouw entiwe gawaxy emits in a yeaw. Quasaw stupid. Youw wwiting has to be a twoww. Nothing in ouw univewse can weawwy be this stupid. Pewhaps this is some pwimowdiaw fwagment fwom the owiginaw big bang of stupid. Some puwe essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything ewse as to be beyond the waws of physics that we know. I'm sowwy. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid fow me. Aftew this, you may not heaw fwom me again fow a whiwe. I don't have enough stwength weft to dewide youw ignowant questions and hawf baked comments about unimpowtant twivia, ow any of the west of this dwivew. Duh.

Holy shit, I can imagine being this fucking stupid. Do you have absolutely no idea how anything fucking works? I mean, I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
Just be yourself, bro

Howy shit, I can imagine being this fucking stupid. Do you have absowutewy no idea how anything fucking wowks? I mean, I cannot bewieve how incwedibwy stupid you awe. I mean wock-hawd stupid. Dehydwated-wock-hawd stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whowe diffewent dimension of stupid. You awe twans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cowwapsed on itsewf so faw that even the neutwons have cowwapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intewwect can escape. Singuwawity stupid. Bwazing hot mid-day sun on Mewcuwy stupid. You emit mowe stupid in one second than ouw entiwe gawaxy emits in a yeaw. Quasaw stupid. Youw wwiting has to be a twoww. Nothing in ouw univewse can weawwy be this stupid. Pewhaps this is some pwimowdiaw fwagment fwom the owiginaw big bang of stupid. Some puwe essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything ewse as to be beyond the waws of physics that we know. I'm sowwy. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid fow me. Aftew this, you may not heaw fwom me again fow a whiwe. I don't have enough stwength weft to dewide youw ignowant questions and hawf baked comments about unimpowtant twivia, ow any of the west of this dwivew. Duh.

Dn rd but beginning was funny cp psta