Who’s more empathic towards incels, chads or coping normies

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
We know normies are also invisible to women but they overcompensate to get laid once a year maybe :lul: I feel like they hate incels more because incels remind them of their useless self’s. Chads atleast try to be to give advice to inkwells even though their advice is utter bulkshit

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Chads definitely, normies are just virtue signalling

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, arabcelxxx, datboijj and 12 others
Normies are stupid cattle

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, datboijj, ElTruecel and 5 others
Chads definitely, normies are just virtue signalling
Chads geniunally believe that their personality is why they get laid, chads have been given positive reinforcement their entire life so of course there happy and are nicer then the normies

• +1
Reactions: silencio, LegitUser, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Chads geniunally believe that their personality is why they get laid, chads have been given positive reinforcement their entire life so of course there happy and are nicer then the normies
nah, I think most chads are self aware that what separetes them from the rest its their looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, datboijj, rg1235 and 4 others
Most chads I've interacted with are down-to-earth, it's normies (and sometimes HTNs) who attack incels usually.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, butterworld, datboijj and 8 others
Not true actually, probably only 5% chads believe that, rest know that its their looks that gets their dick wet

And they're nicer cuz they understand that incels are nerfed products of society that can't get laid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, rg1235, reek and 3 others
nah, I think most chads are self aware that what separetes them from the rest its their looks
Ones that ascended to chads ya,but maybe

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and albe.ORG
Most chads I've interacted with are down-to-earth, it's normies (and sometimes HTNs) who attack incels usually.
Normies are so fucking brutal man it’s insane,they try to compensate so much by bringing you down. Chad doesn’t care he still gets laid anyway by just existing
Not true actually, probably only 5% chads believe that, rest know that its their looks that gets their dick wet

And they're nicer cuz they understand that incels are nerfed products of society that can't get laid
Well they say their Persoanlity is the reason to give inkwells hope :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Heinrich Schmidt and RAMU KAKA
Well they say their Persoanlity is the reason to give inkwells hope :lul::lul::lul:
I say the same to Goys below my looks level, but do i genuinely believe it? No.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, Zenis and reek
I say the same to Goys below my looks level, but do i genuinely believe it? No.
I mean you gotta say it, you can’t say anything blackpilled irl man

• +1
Reactions: silencio and RAMU KAKA
Normies have their brains trained for hyper-competitiveness and other desperation techniques

No place for anything else in order to survive one more generation.

• +1
Only actual chads are empathetic to incels

Altough normies hate incels indeed, I got into a confusing scenario when someone that could be chad was looking down on me because he "had a girlfriend" But then i analyzed him better concluded that he wasnt even chad jfl, At best a htn or chad(lite)

The difference is big, But you get the point

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and silencio
chads help incels while the others are very selfish

• +1
chads will try to give u advice(which mostly fail)
but they somewhat care
normies are just the scum of the eart

• +1
I have no idea really, for the simple reason I have never met any incels IRL.
I am not sure they exist outside the forum.

• +1
definetly chads, the only people who actually annoy me are low mtn at best

• +1
Chads literally have the life we will never touch, while you're roting on this site or PH, they're enjoying their life to an extent you can't even comprehend. For what fucking reason? Just cause they got lucky at birth? GTFO, i despise chads way more than normies, normies are just braindead npc's living life on autopilot.

• +1
Chads are either asshole bullies or very chill cool guys. Normies are always same(angry, virtue-signaling, gaslighting, npc robots).

• +1