Chadfish General: Why aren't you making a fake tinder and breaking whores hearts yet?

victimS of feminism

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, Lygodactylus and Amexmaxx
IF YOUR SHORT ITS OVER. UNLESS YOU GET LEG EXTENSION SURGERY.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Lygodactylus, Mateusz74 and 4 others

Failure to get laid is not the only reason people dislike women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep, Lygodactylus and 2 others
Because i'm not that bitter enough to waste my time pretending to be some model chad to get some fake attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
more stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, ElySioNs, SeiGun and 3 others
Because i'm not that bitter enough to waste my time pretending to be some model chad to get some fake attention

LURK MORE GRAYCEL

Why shit on people's hobbies? It's pretty cringe, but so is collecting stamps and shit like that. Looks like a decent hobby for a sociopath who hates women to me.

I'm not even an incel; I just find it funny how insanely vapid gen y and gen z are. A typical response to anyone who points this out is "lol okay virgin you're gonna die alone." It's nothing but deflection. They know that as they do nothing but have meaningless sex instead of searching for partners, their youth and good looks will slowly fade away and they will either have to settle for some asshole or die alone

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
anyone remember pic related?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781

I can translate these roastie bio: "I will let you cum in me within the first week of meeting you and I make enough money that I won't bother you for child support."

Seriously these types of women are free fucks. If you aren't unloading your balls against the cervixs of women with 00:03 left on their biological clocks you are missing out.

yeah im gonna make a bumble and bust hella gallons into old roastie pussy

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Danish_Retard and Lygodactylus
Pic related was a response to Laci Green's new Youtube vid on how "great" it is to be single.

savage

attractive men are pretty much the only ones who get swipes.

I personally don't see it as much of a blackpill because I'm not that interested in meaningless sex. What depresses me is that women seem to be less and less interested in relationships and more into wasting their years swiping away on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Lygodactylus
@RICO Why are you so obsessed with women? Just looksmax, moneymax and try to have a good life ffs, women will do what they want, you won't change anything.

• +1
Reactions: RICO and fogdart
@RICO Why are you so obsessed with women? Just looksmax, moneymax and try to have a good life ffs, women will do what they want, you won't change anything.
Yup it's why this shit is pointless. Lol at thinking women will care about this when they have 400 other guys in their DMs/message box simping over them! They got catfished? They move on to the other 50 chads on speed dial.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lygodactylus and Amnesia
agreed,
I'm posting for my bros.
Many are naive and ignorant about the reality of this world.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ElySioNs
Weak chin,
washboard abs is really all it takes
Weak chin and no Zygos - just have a wide jaw theory. if you want to troll women just ask them whether they're transgender and that you want to make sure before you link with them.

• JFL
Reactions: RICO
Keep making this i love them

• +1
This RICO guy is a fucking weirdo fr. Waiting to see him in the news for ERing soon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, RICO and AlexAP
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 3573 and RICO
Yup it's why this shit is pointless. Lol at thinking women will care about this when they have 400 other guys in their DMs/message box simping over them! They got catfished? They move on to the other 50 chads on speed dial.
women are fragile, telling a 37 year old post wall roastie that she is basically infertile is fun and it will stick for a while. it will impact her mental state even more so if she had 400 cucks who simped beforehand
This RICO guy is a fucking weirdo fr. Waiting to see him in the news for ERing soon
as if that's a bad thing. the west needs plenty of ERs. go neck yourself, roach :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, Deleted member 19551 and 4 others
Damn you acually have 10/10 text game tho bro. Very witty replies. Send more if you get the chance.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
my elo is too fucked to run chadfishes rn

Thanks for destroying my day by reminding me that all it takes to get women on tinder are good looks:feelswhy:
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and RICO
Post more OP. My chadfishes never get replies jfl

Been chadfishing recently. 100 likes in 10 minutes.
Why aren't you making a fake tinder and breaking whores hearts yet?

View attachment 1287964
Can you post the picture of the chad that you used for the "lick abs" thing in OP?

@RICO

How do u even make a new tinder without ruining ur elo and shit?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i dont have enough rope to express the way i feel

• +1
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 10615
It's such a pain in the ass to do a Tinder reset these days, so much effort. The juice is not worth the squeeze.

• +1
  • +1
Look at how they carry the convo 4 u meanwhile when I text they say “haha”:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
What JBW lol? It’s a clear NT pill, look at his pics.
I know im trying to make blackgymaxx triggered tbh i like to do that. His pics are what we will NEVER ever have tho so pointless

His pics are what we will NEVER ever have tho so pointless
Nah I will, they are probably gonna be autistically taken with a tripod and not by an actual person, but hey the result is the same :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 18840
What's the point I will still be alone

While the foid will just ignore me and call her dozens of other chads to hangout

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
dropping my inhibition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back