Chadfish turned nightmare

Paldavinci

Paldavinci

Iron
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Posts
92
Reputation
90
I recently talked about chadfishing a foid who was super obsessed with my larp character to the point where she literally sent me pics of her tits and videos, I was going to just block her and live my life, but she was so obsessed to me that I got scared she might rope, so after blocking her I went to my alt and texted her saying we should break up, but she started to video call me, and if I reject it she will know I'm a larp, and one complaint and it's over for me, so she definitely realised I'm a larp, then before she can threaten me by saying she'll report I just deleted my account, now I live everyday fearing
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and SecularIslamist
I recently talked about chadfishing a foid who was super obsessed with my larp character to the point where she literally sent me pics of her tits and videos, I was going to just block her and live my life, but she was so obsessed to me that I got scared she might rope, so after blocking her I went to my alt and texted her saying we should break up, but she started to video call me, and if I reject it she will know I'm a larp, and one complaint and it's over for me, so she definitely realised I'm a larp, then before she can threaten me by saying she'll report I just deleted my account, now I live everyday fearing
Which male model did you use?
 
Why you spending your time doing this
 
Moose ali khan, the ai larp looks 70% like him
You are definitely an Indian? No girl in the world would she her tits willingly without verification.

1791292355479
1791292382048


Hes handsome dont get me wrong. But if he were white, blue eyes and light hair. The mog would have been out of this world..
 
You are definitely an Indian? No girl in the world would she her tits willingly without verification.

View attachment 5729775View attachment 5729777

Hes handsome dont get me wrong. But if he were white, blue eyes and light hair. The mog would have been out of this world..
Lmao, true but after a certain point in looks foids don't really care about ethnicity, it's much easier to use an ethnic instead of some random white nigga, it just works and I don't want white women, I pref bitches from like Philippines or Vietnam or japan, even Russian foids
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Similar threads

sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
5
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
9
Views
43
pexy
pexy
nolonger_human
Replies
18
Views
73
Andremln
Andremln
ithasbeenover
Replies
2
Views
24
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
FoidMayweather
Replies
1
Views
37
ngannou
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top