Chadfishing after 10 seconds

Are you saying - It's not the Chad photos that attract these matches, but it's the personality I exude through my profile? Can they subconsciously sense my slayer demeanor?
Yup, that's exactly it. But it's hard for women to sense this personality through your profile, better just approach girls IRL bro and be confident. I am sure it will work.

Are you saying - It's not the Chad photos that attract these matches, but it's the personality I exude through my profile? Can they subconsciously sense my slayer demeanor?
Nvm lol

And here I gt 0 matches in 5days ffs.

Whats the location?

Please don't stop doing this stuff. With every chadfish thread we get more and more insight into female nature and what chad can do and can't do, what looks are required, who is actually a chad etc... So please for the sake of all people here with above average IQ, remember this; The more chadfish threads the better. So thank you.
Ps: where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
High IQ balance between believability and Chadliness

High IQ balance between believability and Chadliness

Foids are getting more and more Chadfish aware so we need to continue to adapt with believability.

I think it's time to start making fake throwaway Instagram accounts with Chads photos just to link them to the Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream and Deleted member 616
What did you put this Chad's height as?

Did someone respond to this one ?

Nobody favorably. The black ugly girl said something like "how big is it hehe".

It doesn't matter if they're not down.. they do not unmatch like they would if I (for example) said it. They just stay there hoping that Chad apologizes for his rudeness.

Aaaa

It doesn't matter if they're not down.. they do not unmatch like they would if I (for example) said it. They just stay there hoping that Chad apologizes for his rudeness.

View attachment 369959

Whats the chads name/ig?

Whats the chads name/ig?

untitled-jpg.369235

This is the guy that consistently pops up first after I've made a new foid account. He clearly has the best swipe ratio in London

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5179

View attachment 369959

Happened to me actually.

A girl said " under 1m80 fuck off " in her bio, and i sent her a first message with " mine is only 18cm, hope it's alright " She responded with " No it's not alright, fucking disgusting weirdo "

Edit : Forgot to mention that she unmatched me right after

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hades

View attachment 369959
I’m having a hard time believing she rejected the supposed chad so I believe her standards are just super duper high or she suspects it’s a chadfish profile because the majority of women are willing to travel to chad just for his cock.

I’m having a hard time believing she rejected the supposed chad so I believe her standards are just super duper high or she suspects it’s a chadfish profile because the majority of women are willing to travel to chad just for his cock.

She probably has her Chad fuck buddy to tend to her needs but she's looking for that long term Chad to marry with and have kids with.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Imagine find your crush in a chadfish experiment

@Finalchad LOL at your avi

She got me lol

ur delusional if u think this. Being a Chad aint what it used to mean as much as when ppl were doing these Tinder experiments a few years back. Women will talk back to Chads and in general don't care as much nowadays

ur delusional if u think this. Being a Chad aint what it used to mean as much as when ppl were doing these Tinder experiments a few years back. Women will talk back to Chads and in general don't care as much nowadays
Over as hell then.

Tinder and dating apps are quite old now.. I think foids have become jaded and disillusioned with em.

They get plenty of DMs and attention in other platforms like insta and now tiktik.

Dating apps will always exist because men are desperate, delusional and will pay