chadfishing verification help on bumble

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
I'm trying to chadfish as mosaffari on bumble (for entertainment and general suifuel), all was going well until it asked me to verify. I've tried all sorts of bullshit photoshops but none of it works.

Within 10 minutes I had 2 girls giving him their addresses and telling him to come fuck them, with one of them sending her nudes as a preview, and around 15 or so likes, the life of chad is insane. Then the profile asked me to verify after I told one of the girls she's beneath mosaffari.

I've saved the conversations for a future thread... but I'd like to compile more.

Does anyone know how to cheat the verification system? I was under the assumption that they used AI to just recognize the face + gesture and make sure the face measures up to the ones in the profile but alas I'm locked out (it didn't seem this difficult around ~2017 which is the last time I chadfished).

I tried to verify by using bumble on bluestacks and browser, and then using my phone pointed directly at my webcam.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Xangsane, Deleted member 14160 and 21 others

• Love it
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Toth's thot, Warlow and 4 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Chadeep, Xangsane and 11 others
200 2
i

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deprived, Xangsane and 13 others
Ask him for picture like that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, AsGoodAsItGets and sytyl
someone on this shithole of a forum has got to know how to verify

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Lux
Try this pic
A47A2B41 A714 477B BE84 3F57112F1B5A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Xangsane, lutte and 15 others
Cagefuel thread.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
dn

op ghosted by janny

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and sytyl
I tried to verify by using bumble on bluestacks and browser, and then using my phone pointed directly at my webcam.
1617682441090-png.1076154
should be good I think

• So Sad
should be good I think
I'd think so too... but apparently not, guess there really is some autist at the other end of it manually verifying profiles that get flagged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Lux
I'd think so too... but apparently not, guess there really is some autist at the other end of it manually verifying profiles that get flagged
maybe pay a ps guy on fiverr to make it look realistic? idk best I got

• +1
how did you get your location to show up on tinder from bluestacks?

• +1
  • +1
here's the thing, I tried verifying it using myself afterward - it worked, but then if I upload photos that don't look like what I used for verifying, it locks the account again

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

HOW DOESN'T THIS WORK

WHICH TRANNY PROGRAMMED THIS VERIFICATION SYSTEM

HOW YOU MOTHERFUCKER

• JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Xangsane, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
I'm trying to chadfish as mosaffari on bumble (for entertainment and general suifuel), all was going well until it asked me to verify. I've tried all sorts of bullshit photoshops but none of it works.

Within 10 minutes I had 2 girls giving him their addresses and telling him to come fuck them, with one of them sending her nudes as a preview, and around 15 or so likes, the life of chad is insane. Then the profile asked me to verify after I told one of the girls she's beneath mosaffari.

I've saved the conversations for a future thread... but I'd like to compile more.

Does anyone know how to cheat the verification system? I was under the assumption that they used AI to just recognize the face + gesture and make sure the face measures up to the ones in the profile but alas I'm locked out (it didn't seem this difficult around ~2017 which is the last time I chadfished).

View attachment 1076154
View attachment 1076155View attachment 1076156View attachment 1076159View attachment 1076160
Is this guy mosaffari considered a chad? @Mongrelcel @PrestonYnot @LondonVillie

• +1
are you gonna show up to the addresses?

• JFL
are you gonna show up to the addresses?
No, I'm gonna get nudes for the boys in the chat + make some of the girls go to mcdonalds and buy stuff

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7806 and 1 other person
No, I'm gonna get nudes for the boys in the chat + make some of the girls go to mcdonalds and buy stuff
genius idea get girls to buy you food and leave it outside your doorstep or something

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MKBHD, AsGoodAsItGets and sytyl
genius idea get girls to buy you food and leave it outside your doorstep or something
what I did last time I chadfished was make them buy mcdonalds
that way when they get ghosted they have to eat the mcdonalds they bought so they feel extra bad

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, lutte, Lmao and 7 others
that way when they get ghosted they have to eat the mcdonalds they bought so they feel extra bad
Bruuhhhh thats evil af 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Mongrelcel and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6273, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
Caged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6723 and AsGoodAsItGets
:love::love::love:

• +1
fuarken
chad

good lower third
frontal zygos

but muh smv maxxed

Caged irl at the pics :feelskek:

• +1