ChadLite Doesn't Even Have to Try

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
I am happy for him.

Screenshot 20230111 031647

He's a high 6 or 7, but these measurements matter not. He has something we don't - NTness, which results in him getting women, while you, the reader, and I, rot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 20399, Pikabro and 5 others
Lmao you finally made your own post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 23017, Patient A and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 25339
BBC mogs btw

That's not a chadlite what are you talking about? He is not 10% in looks think about this seriously. You think he mogs 90% of guys, wtaf:lul:
He has so many falios this is literally an example of NT pill, he's probably has high status or popularity in his area. This guy looks a normie at best. If this is top 10% for you, you need to fucking wash your eyes with bleach.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Deleted member 20399, Danish_Retard and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
That's not a chadlite what are you talking about? He is not 10% in looks think about this seriously. You think he mogs 90% of guys, wtaf:lul:
yep this dude is dead average where I life unless he's like 7 foot or something.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Xangsane and WishIwasChico
Literally mogged by many users from .org

What matters is his results you retard. No one cares if he doesnt look like a psl morph. He mogs you and most of the forum

• +1
Reactions: ascension, LooksOrDeath and LiteralCaucasian
He has so many falios this is literally an example of NT pill, he's probably has high status or popularity in his area. This guy looks a normie at best. If this is top 10% for you, you need to fucking wash your eyes with bleach.
He's barely average.
this jfl
nigga looks like dogshit, its actually narcissism fuel that such an uggo can pull

Yeah maybe you have a point there

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 24444
What matters is his results you retard. No one cares if he doesnt look like a psl morph. He mogs you and most of the forum
>20 deathniK femcels sending their pics mean something
It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
True chadlites are 1% and true chads are .1% or less of population ( 6 psl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and WishIwasChico
>20 deathniK femcels sending their pics mean something
Still more than anything you've done.
You have to admit that he did disprove the BlackPill in some regard.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
True chadlites are 1% and true chads are .1% or less of population ( 6 psl)
You have to understand that we are in the Nu-PSL timeline where downward grown subhumans with no dimorphism get rated by greycels as "HTN with chad-lite potential".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Shieda_Kayn and WishIwasChico
he's a mid tier normie

Think about this realistically, if the vid has 200k views, and only a couple hundred women were interested enough in him to get his snap, that's a 0.1-1% success rate depending on exact amount which was not specifiec, shit success rate tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and LiteralCaucasian
Think about this realistically, if the vid has 200k views, and only a couple hundred women were interested enough in him to get his snap, that's a 0.1-1% success rate depending on exact amount which was not specifiec, shit success rate tbh.
Keep in mind that ShitTok is mostly Chinese proxies and bots.
Still doing better than me, mind you :hnghn:

Keep in mind that ShitTok is mostly Chinese proxies and bots.
Still doing better than me, mind you :hnghn:
Let's say half is fake, wow congrats 0.2-2% success rate. Chadlite approaches 10 women in a club and fucks 5 of them.

• So Sad
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Let's say half is fake, wow congrats 0.2-2% success rate. Chadlite approaches 10 women in a club and fucks 5 of them.
Pepe crying | Pepe the Frog | Know Your Meme

Why has fate doomed me to social retardation?!
The guy in the OP probably could get those girls in the club.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Pepe crying | Pepe the Frog | Know Your Meme

Why has fate doomed me to social retardation?!
Unironically, I went out with a couple friends yesterday and we talked about girls and tinder etc.
Conclusion: Guys I mog fuck girls while I rot.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and LiteralCaucasian
Unironically, I went out with a couple friends yesterday and we talked about girls and tinder etc.
Conclusion: Guys I mog fuck girls while I rot.
reeeee
I cannot put into words how angry I am...

Goodnight Harrier

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HarrierDuBois
No offence but from my POV Georgia seems old af, can't you find trad wife there?
1. I'm young and sweet, only seventeen.
2. Young women here are very westernised. May as well be in London here.
3. Yes we are old, quite.

• +1
  • Love it
THIS IS WHAT STATUS AND PRESELECTION DOES IF YOU PASS THE LOOKS THRESHOLD

FUCKKKKKKKK I CANT COPE ANOTHER SECOND OF BEING SUB STATUS

Also cringe at this comment

"BROO LMAO MOST OF THEM ARE LIKE 12 U GOT LIKE 400 CASES LMAO"

• So Sad
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
I thought he had chad tier results, but then you remember the vid has 200k views
viral + HTN + preselection = 100s of girls snaps, nothing special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 24444
We have plenty of manners alright, too many, even, if you ask me. What we lack is action and progress, with respect to tradition, of course.

I love ABBA
ABBA is nice, also manners are good, btw do you plan on leaving Georgia and go somewhere else?