ChadLite Doesn't Even Have to Try

btw do you plan on leaving Georgia and go somewhere else?
As a member of the pseudo-literati of the country, I'm almost obliged to leave and study elsewhere. I love my country and I wish to put myself in the service of her, though the salary will be shit, and I'll probably be hyper-overqualified for my job :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
6478 posts and you start a thread calling this deformed fuck a "chadlite".

No wonder you retards can't ascend & remain incels.

6478 posts and you start a thread calling this deformed fuck a "chadlite".

No wonder you retards can't ascend & remain incels.
Yeah I changed my mind about the rating, but the point stands.

2. Young women here are very westernised. May as well be in London here.
Enjoy Georgia's cycle christcuck
Your purposefully confusing desert tales aren't going to conserve anything, evidently.

Enjoy Georgia's cycle christcuck
Your purposefully confusing desert tales aren't going to conserve anything, evidently.

View attachment 2036877
I am not even going to bother explaining to you how Christianity literally founded the nation state of Georgia, and how it united the people under the constant threat of Zoroastrianism and Islam. Just fuck off and jack off to tales of Thor killing Le ebin giants

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I am not even going to bother explaining to you how Christianity literally founded the nation state of Georgia, and how it united the people under the constant threat of Zoroastrianism and Islam. Just fuck off and jack off to tales of Thor killing Le ebin giants
Zoroastrianism dates back to the 6th century BCE. Founded in ancient Persia, it likely influenced the development of Judaism and predates both Christianity and Islam.

ah more desert tales

FUCK
Sad Happy Hour GIF

Pillow Reaction GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Where the FUCK do you guys live where this is what an average guy looks like? Moggington, E.R. or something?