Chadlite halo yesterday

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Ordered a mighty bucket for one at KFC

The PSL 2 ethnic woman handed me my meal and told me she added 2 extra pieces of chicken :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, p0lishsubhuman and 32 others
Ur htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Or maybe she took pity on you and gave u more junk food so u get cholesterol and die sooner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, Pikabro, AscendingHero and 28 others
The absolute state of this manlet thinking 5’9” is chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, AscendingHero, Deleted member 22126 and 13 others
Tom Cruise What GIF

Don’t ever call me gl again if you think OP is not chadlite.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16641, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Good face + 6ft = chad
Good face + manlet = chadlite

Last time I checked

HTNs don't get threesome offers

Good face + 6ft = chad
Good face + manlet = chadlite
Lmao stop the cope, by that standard I’m Chad. The standards are getting changed depending on what user is getting rated I’ve noticed.

Lmao stop the cope, by that standard I’m Chad. The standards are getting changed depending on what user is getting rated I’ve noticed.
What's your psl and height? Also I genuinely don't know who this guy is and I didn't see his face, I'm just saying what I believe.

When I order KFC they take a piece out

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, p0lishsubhuman, babineux and 15 others
Ordered a mighty bucket for one at KFC

The PSL 2 ethnic woman handed me my meal and told me she added 2 extra pieces of chicken :feelsokman:
I once got an entire bucket gifted 😳 by a dude …

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
Last time I checked

HTNs don't get threesome offers

JFL what is that supposed to prove. You will always be a manlet son, tall skinny ghouls like @chawaje mog you to the slums of Birmingham and back and he’s an autistic virgin.

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, fogdart, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
What's your psl and height? Also I genuinely don't know who this guy is, I'm just saying what I believe.
Who’s the most trusted rater here? @Korea ?

I’m 184 cm

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
Meanwhile I made my Zomato and Swiggy (equivalent of Uber eats in India) using my fake fem account and the delivery boy has a clear disappointment/ shock on his face everytime

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Jason Voorhees and Scammer
are you really 5'9"? OP

It's me 100%.

Ask anyone.
@retard_205 well Korea rated me 6 psl but that’s an overrate. I’d say I’m 5.75 since I never get rated less than 5.5 and the goat rater Korea said 6.

@retard_205 well Korea rated me 6 psl but that’s an overrate. I’d say I’m 5.75 since I never get rated less than 5.5 and the goat rater Korea said 6.
99.9% of people here are absolutely retarded when it comes to ratings.

Go into any celeb rating and you'll see kids trying to nitpick every feature to not rate 7 PSL or 6 PSL etc.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 15577
Height has nothing to do with the facial rating.

Ian sommerhalder is also a chad despite being 5‘9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, fogdart and Deleted member 15577
99.9% of people here are absolutely retarded when it comes to ratings.

Go into any celeb rating and you'll see kids trying to nitpick every feature to not rate 7 PSL or 6 PSL etc.
I see. Well you know more about all this than me so I’ll believe you on your word. I’m just saying how is OP chadlite when he’s similar PSL as me but 5’9” compared to my 6’. Every single rater seems to have different standards, also depending on apparently if the person getting rated is well liked on the forum or not.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
It’s 2022 please don’t assume other peoples height, he might identify as 7’2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, fogdart, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
Height has nothing to do with the facial rating.

Ian sommerhalder is also a chad despite being 5‘9
Lmao fuck off so 5’5” turbomanlets with 7 PSL face are chads now?

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Just facially this turbomanlet would still be considered a chad.

If you include his height his smv would obv be rated significantly lower but a 7PSL face is also supermodel tier so that means he still would have some appeal.

And overall I still would call him a chad. A chad with massive height failo. Or a turbomanlet chad.
I think calling someone a chad, Chadlite, normie or whatever is only depended on his face.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
5'5 and 5'9 are totally different worlds, 5'5 have a rejection rate of like 80% while 5'9 (probably 175 to 177 cm) have a rejection of only 30%. 30% rejection rate is not bad.

EnzRC5vVkAEG7NK 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wew.lad and germanlooks
You are chad

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
5'5 and 5'9 are totally different worlds, 5'5 have a rejection rate of like 80% while 5'9 (probably 175 to 177 cm) have a rejection of only 30%. 30% rejection rate is not bad.

View attachment 1587837
Never been rejected for my height in my life

Still slayed every girl on the first date

Still cucked many boyfriends as a 5'9 manlet

Still get cold approached and groped in clubs

Height is cope for ugly guys/autists/skinny fags/low sex appeal freaks/ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, fogdart and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Just facially this turbomanlet would still be considered a chad.

If you include his height his smv would obv be rated significantly lower but a 7PSL face is also supermodel tier so that means he still would have some appeal.

And overall I still would call him a chad. A chad with massive height failo. Or a turbomanlet chad.
I think calling someone a chad, Chadlite, normie or whatever is only depended on his face.
I disagree completely

6’2” and up = actual Chad

Everything under is cope

But you probably know better since I’m not an expert. Guess it depends on who you ask.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks

View attachment 1587837
Maybe I’m biased since I live in the Netherlands but 5’9” in this day and age is laughable

Korea rated you 6 psl, he rates objectively and neither underrated nor overrates, he just measured your ratios and concluded you are 6 psl based on how many ideal facial ratios you have.

Maybe I’m biased since I live in the Netherlands but 5’9” in this day and age is laughable
Of course it's death tier height in Netherlands but not in the west, the study I posted is about the dating market in the west.

I disagree completely

6’2” and up = actual Chad

Everything under is cope

But you probably know better since I’m not an expert. Guess it depends on who you ask.
By that logic Brad Pitt, Matt Bomer, Henry Cavill, Ian Sommerhalder, Sean o pry, etc wouldn’t be Chads :lul:

This can’t be it. Especially because Face is much more important for dating than height. All these men listed above would cuck every tallfag with a normie or even HTN face to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and forevergymcelling
Korea rated you 6 psl, he rates objectively and neither underrated nor overrates, he just measured your ratios and concluded you are 6 psl based on how many ideal facial ratios you have.
I know where I stand and that’s Chadlite on a good day. Obviously @forevergymcelling is coping with his irl slays bs. He’s NTmaxxed, has a good social circle and goes to parties and clubs a lot. Gigacope if this nigga thinks his height doesn’t differentiate him from the average 6’4” Chad.

Me? I’m good looking and decent height with a monstercock. Still get obliterated if an actual tall Chad enters the room. You boyos are coping hard and I’m not having it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 15917
By that logic Brad Pitt, Matt Bomer, Henry Cavill, Ian Sommerhalder, Sean o pry, etc wouldn’t be Chads :lul:

This can’t be it. Especially because Face is much more important for dating than height. All these men listed above would cuck every tallfag with a normie or even HTN face to oblivion
You’re right those are certified chads. I guess what I’m talking about is a gigachad then. Again I’m not an expert on this but heightcopers make me cringe.

I know where I stand and that’s Chadlite on a good day. Obviously @forevergymcelling is coping with his irl slays bs. He’s NTmaxxed, has a good social circle and goes to parties and clubs a lot. Gigacope if this nigga thinks his height doesn’t differentiate him from the average 6’4” Chad.

Me? I’m good looking and decent height with a monstercock. Still get obliterated if an actual tall Chad enters the room. You boyos are coping hard and I’m not having it.
I dont even have a social circle

I've had two girls tell me I'm the best looking guy they've ever met irl (a few online too but online is cope)
I've had girls put their hands down my pants within 10 mins of meeting them
Fucked girls who height mog me
Cold approached in DMs by an insta thot with 300k+ follwers, and another tik tok whore withh 300k+ agreed to meet too
Had a legit Stacy obsessed with me to the point of booking a flight + hotel to come see me (even though she was 5'9)

This is not the treatment of a HTN

I know I am not Chad, but I'm Chadlite at the very least

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, fogdart, Moggedbyevery1 and 4 others
i want a kfc but instead cucked eating porridge with blueberries n flaxseed cos oldcel body cant hack tasty food anymore

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deleted member 16986 and 1 other person
“Height is cope for ugly guys/autists/skinny fags/low sex appeal freaks/ethnics”

?
He is right, people blaming their lack of success with girls on being 5’9” instead of 6’2” are coping retards.

You said 6’4” Chad lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234

chillllll niggga why you hating on forevergymcelling so hard. Chadlite isn't an unreasonable rate imo, and iirc op wears lifts to clubs so no height failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15577
You’re right those are certified chads. I guess what I’m talking about is a gigachad then. Again I’m not an expert on this but heightcopers make me cringe.
Yes height matters but face just matters a shit ton more for attraction. Ian Sommerhalder would slay more than a 6‘5 normie. It’s not even close

• +1
Reactions: Korea, Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 14160
i want a kfc but instead cucked eating porridge with blueberries n flaxseed cos oldcel body cant hack tasty food anymore
I have to keep it to a minimum now, my chodemaxxing has gone horribly wrong because of papa johns and mackies :feelswah:

Metabolism has gotten even worse with age, it wasnt even good to begin with

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and geezcel
I have to keep it to a minimum now, my chodemaxxing has gone horribly wrong because of papa johns and mackies :feelswah:

Metabolism has gotten even worse with age, it wasnt even good to begin with
Real test for chadlite is to know if you've beaten radahn yet :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
chillllll niggga why you hating on forevergymcelling so hard. Chadlite isn't an unreasonable rate imo, and iirc op wears lifts to clubs so no height failo
I barely know the nigga lol I just know he was on lookism and I’ve seen his face. You niggas make me puke how you’re not seen as complete embarrassments when not being 6’ minimum. I’ve been out here in the trenches having to live life as the shortest person in every setting and y’all nigs saying you get stacies simping for you at 5’9”?? I can’t cope and therefore I’m out.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
@forevergymcelling @Pendejo @SMESH Do you mog this guy? He was rated as a Chadlite by most of this forum

2725097 2535274 1631424152734 2