Chadlite, no cope

Lmfao at people giving him the BluePill telling him he's even close to good looking or having a jot of sex-appeal

CopersMax.me

Yeah, real Black/Red Pill this place! Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!! Oh my lord. Delusional.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Lips absolutely shattering harmony jfl

Lips absolutely shattering harmony jfl

What about upper-cheekbones? Eye-area? Orbital rims? Narrow chin? Come off it bro. He's an every day feminine looking boy that has the potential for a beta buxing win at 40 if he gets a good career.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
What about upper-cheekbones? Eye-area? Orbital rims? Narrow chin? Come off it bro. He's an every day feminine looking boy that has the potential for a beta buxing win at 40 if he gets a good career.
Bro, you are really ugly, in Italy you looks like a Arab poor pig Shitty face yourself, I mog you to oblivion

True tbh but he looks like he would be popular amongst fags. I can somehow tell he is a manlet just from his face.

Loads of gays would find him cute. You've got that correct.

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope
Ok I cannot charge video, looksmax tell me about an error lol I am chadlite easy
How much pussy do you get? Do you slay like a chadlite? That's your answer if you're chadlite or not.

How much pussy do you get? Do you slay like a chadlite? That's your answer if you're chadlite or not.
I have no social skills and no job, I am too hot but I have some problems

Ask yourself a honest question. WOULD chadlite get pussy without a job? Do you get approached by women? Chadlite would.

Exactly.

There are loads of normies out there with sex-appeal. When I had a better physique I had it. He has none. Frame is fucked. He's short. No pretty-boy eye-area. No orbitals. No brow ridge. It's weak outside the jaw which is even him frauding lol. To think one person said; "atleast he's not frauding".

LOL this place is turning into reddit

This place is to help you ascend. He must want this place to help him delude himself lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Lol none of my video clips are frauded.

You jealous?

Never knew you could fraud video clips my man? Lol

Yes I feel great that I'm validated by an incel community

He's average as fuck and you guys are lying to him.

I didn't and still don't want to be a dick and insult your appearance because you weren't asked to be rated. But you need to take a step back and look at yourself objectively lmao. And not just your looks (but definitely also your looks), bro you act as if your different or somehow better than the average looksmax user.

If anything your just cringier. Can you honestly not see how sad you look filming an angle and lighting and expression frauded video trying to make an argument as to why your a chad?

OP mogs you compadre.

LOL

Dude part of the reason you have no social skills is because average looking beta cucks with feminine features have to work harder and make adjustments. With Chad-Lite looks, even high-tier normie looks, society would make it easier for you. Society doesn't, because you are not only average and feminine looking, but also non-neurotypical. You think I'm hating? This is the blackpill before your eyes. Guys don't respect you because you look feminine af and you don't have the eye-area or zygos bones to run pretty-boy game.

Exactly.

There are loads of normies out there with sex-appeal. When I had a better physique I had it. He has none. Frame is fucked. He's short. No pretty-boy eye-area. No orbitals. No brow ridge. It's weak outside the jaw which is even him frauding lol. To think one person said; "atleast he's not frauding".

LOL this place is turning into reddit

This place is to help you ascend. He must want this place to help him delude himself lol

lol

If I am average, you are crazy, you are really crazy.

I didn't and still don't want to be a dick and insult your appearance because you weren't asked to be rated. But you need to take a step back and look at yourself objectively lmao. And not just your looks (but definitely also your looks), bro you act as if your different or somehow better than the average looksmax user.

If anything your just cringier. Can you honestly not see how sad you look filming an angle and lighting and expression frauded video trying to make an argument as to why your a chad?

OP mogs you compadre.

Learn to spell "you're".

That gives the game away that anything you have to say on scientific matters is a waste.

You "dislike" me, so naturally will hate. It's apparent in just the tone that you're using :)

I am better than the average LooksMaxer. If you saw me irl you'd understand why, I just don't like calling myself good looking. I just find it absurd that people on here will lie to this guy because they;re subhuman LOL. Now you're saying I'm frauding videos LOL. Meet in London if you're in dispute that I am at least a good looking normie then?

lol

It's a brutal pill to swallow, that you're nothing special. Like 90% of people think they're at least above average, but statistically that's just not possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
lol

You are average af.

AVERAGE AS MOTHER FUCKING FUCK.

I assure you of that.

Being average isn't a death-sentence, but being so with zero sex-appeal absolutely 1000% is. So get to it with the frame-maxxing and take this as tough-love.

I can ask any set of female friends I have for you right now if you want? I know what ladies go for and it's not you. Beckys don't find you attractive. They'd mark you down as a creep.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
You are average af.

AVERAGE AS MOTHER FUCKING FUCK.

I assure you of that.

Being average isn't a death-sentence, but being so with zero sex-appeal absolutely 1000% is. So get to it with the frame-maxxing and take this as tough-love.

I can ask any set of female friends I have for you right now if you want? I know what ladies go for and it's not you. Beckys don't find you attractive. They'd mark you down as a creep.
Bro, ok. 🙄

It's a brutal pill to swallow, that you're nothing special. Like 90% of people think they're at least above average, but statistically that's just not possible.
I am chadlite easily, don't be crazy men

Lol give up

He's clearly aspie

I hope the blackpill clicks soon as he'll be roping when it all comes crashing down like a ton of bricks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and JosephGarrot123
CHAD LITE.

Learn to spell "you're".

That gives the game away that anything you have to say on scientific matters is a waste.

You "dislike" me, so naturally will hate. It's apparent in just the tone that you're using :)

I am better than the average LooksMaxer. If you saw me irl you'd understand why, I just don't like calling myself good looking. I just find it absurd that people on here will lie to this guy because they;re subhuman LOL. Now you're saying I'm frauding videos LOL. Meet in London if you're in dispute that I am at least a good looking normie then?
I honestly cant tell if your purposely trying to be incoherent and low iq or if its because english isn't your first language. And I still can't tell if your for real or if this is some elaborate troll.

But, thanks to you, I've now shifted from focused and chill to low key irked. But because I'm such a good guy, I'm not going to insult you and call you an ethnic subhuman, I'm gonna help you.

This is the best advice you'll ever get here: for your own sake, take down these painful, laughable videos/pictures before you get doxxed. Because if you do, you will be a fucking laughing stock. Your coworkers will mock you relentlessly behind your back. You will lose whatever shred of SMV you may of had. Your friends will think less of you and probably try to distance from you. And shit like this follows you wherever you go. I don't know if your NT, but this shit is embarrassing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
I honestly cant tell if your purposely trying to be incoherent and low iq or if its because english isn't your first language. And I still can't tell if your for real or if this is some elaborate troll.

But, thanks to you, I've now shifted from focused and chill to low key irked. But because I'm such a good guy, I'm not going to insult you and call you an ethnic subhuman, I'm gonna help you.

This is the best advice you'll ever get here: for your own sake, take down these painful, laughable videos/pictures before you get doxxed. Because if you do, you will be a fucking laughing stock. Your coworkers will mock you relentlessly behind your back. You will lose whatever shred of SMV you may of had. Your friends will think less of you and probably try to distance from you. And shit like this follows you wherever you go. I don't know if your NT, but this shit is embarrassing.
Ok if the lie to me, rate me onestly I am curious

I rated you honestly 100%. You'd get a higher rating if you took a picture 6 ft away from a camera
Ok so you tell me that If I am over 5foot10 I am chadlite, ok I am 5foot10.25 without shoes

better looking than most try hards I have seen around these forums tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
4,5 weird face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Coping Pastacel.

Lips are a big failo, look uncanny and completely lack any width.

Eyes are average but you have some UEE

Midface looks compact which is good.

Jaw looks average even when you stubble-fraud. Lacking chin height and width is average.

Overall boneless and lacking any dimorphic features.

Average looking, low tier normie i.e. coping pastacel.

Obvi he's not chadlite, but he's not subhuman, he's average--> somewhat above avg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5262
Coping Pastacel.

Lips are a big failo, look uncanny and completely lack any width.

Eyes are average but you have some UEE

Midface looks compact which is good.

Jaw looks average even when you stubble-fraud. Lacking chin height and width is average.

Overall boneless and lacking any dimorphic features.

Average looking, low tier normie i.e. coping pastacel.
Low tier normie

Ok, please, exit from your room and then kill your self

Obvi he's not chadlite, but he's not subhuman, he's average--> somewhat above avg
Average? The cope is too strong, I can feel your jealous by 100000000000km

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
[QUOTE = "Ragazzoanonimo, postagem: 3511010, membro: 2162"]
4,5 ok, então a média é 1psl e você está 11/9/01 psl
[/CITAR]
send another photo then, in this you have max 4.5

[QUOTE = "Ragazzoanonimo, postagem: 3511010, membro: 2162"]
4,5 ok, então a média é 1psl e você está 11/9/01 psl
[/CITAR]
send another photo then, in this you have max 4.5
Ok, uselles talk with you, cope and jealous is too strong, stop

the combination of your lips and upturned nose really fucks with your harmony, definitely below 5 PSL my man, I would say 4.5-4.75, more photos would help to rate more accurately

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
[QUOTE = "EasternRightWinger15, postagem: 3511032, membro: 5772"]
a combinação de seus lábios e nariz arrebitado realmente fode com sua harmonia, definitivamente abaixo de 5 PSL, cara, eu diria 4,5-4,75, mais fotos ajudariam a avaliar com mais precisão
[/CITAR]
a photo without such a gay pose would help

chadlite bones but harmony is weird because of your lips
4.75 psl tbh still good looking

chadlite bones but harmony is weird because of your lips
4.75 psl tbh still good looking

Chad-lite bones, HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

The harmony is off because he has no cheekbones

Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Ragazzoanonimo
Jfc you look like a wop version of Will Tennyson
Xygr5WrWwojQ_UOdSm_-nLo1yRT74glJ36--uW0hsVCMyKCCmKeUFrTMCROsVc8v9Fo9Z7byM9ECUxwlMlGhau0QjNSUHU8qbZJIyKPLsSp8iVhvSm8rww

Chad-lite bones, HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

The harmony is off because he has no cheekbones
I want your self esteem, because you are truly ugly, not normie or low tier normie, you are ugly. Arab phenotype, chuck bones, ugly eyes, shit armony and you are still talking, I am really emabarassed for you.

Lol none of my video clips are frauded.

You jealous?

Never knew you could fraud video clips my man? Lol

Yes I feel great that I'm validated by an incel community

He's average as fuck and you guys are lying to him.

This is one of the ugliest guy I ever seen, in Italy, you are a 0psl. Trust me, I am not trolling, you are an ugly guy.

subhuman

add him to ur gallery @Over