• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Accelerator, JohnBaza and 19 others
Allornothing?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, ggg.tv🤫, Aero and 1 other person
Gay pride worldwide

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Get Mogged shitskin. When I am at 10bf I will MOG ur whole country.
I just need to drop to 10%, facial leanness comes through at 10% for people with sfs syndrome and i need to debloat on mk677.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
I just need to drop to 10%, facial leanness comes through at 10% for people with sfs syndrome and i need to debloat on mk677.
Nah. Only roided people have fat face and shredded physique. Most people are just not lean enough. If u see abs veins and u don't roid. U should be lean af in the face when u debloat. Genes are cope

Nah. Only roided people have fat face and shredded physique. Most people are just not lean enough. If u see abs veins and u don't roid. U should be lean af in the face when u debloat. Genes are cope
You think funky will have a lean face sub 10%?

TheMilkMan should be in the contest for the user of the year ngl @ascension

He doesn't even have sfs?
To debloat entirely. U need to have patience. On top of that. U need to do 3 VERY IMPORTANT THINGS! 1. Eat banana. 2. Drink enough water but not too much, only drink when u are thirsty 3. 1 cup of coffee. 2 if u want but 1 is enough imo..

MOST IMPORTANT THING: WAIT 3 DAYS STRAIGHT AND KEEP DOING THESE STEPS DAILY FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT. After that u should lose some fat and be debloaed as hell. Like hollow. If u don't look lean after these 3 days. U are just fat af and should cut more weight. Here u go. Easiest 1 PSL ascension for most people

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
To debloat entirely. U need to have patience. On top of that. U need to do 3 VERY IMPORTANT THINGS! 1. Eat banana. 2. Drink enough water but not too much, only drink when u are thirsty 3. 1 cup of coffee. 2 if u want but 1 is enough imo..

MOST IMPORTANT THING: WAIT 3 DAYS STRAIGHT AND KEEP DOING THESE STEPS DAILY FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT. After that u should lose some fat and be debloaed as hell. Like hollow. If u don't look lean after these 3 days. U are just fat af and should cut more weight. Here u go. Easiest 1 PSL ascension for most peo
Ngl I am too high body fat to debloat I am gonna hit gym to get mega lean and then debloat

I am literally only eating meat and eggs and some veggies. I don't binge fast food. Mk677 is a heavy bloater
You are low ltn buddy dont even try

You are low ltn buddy dont even try
How is this sexy face below. Avg. I don't see a girl saying I am ugly when she sees this. Pic. Maybe avg but defo not. Ugly
@Allornothing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Allornothing
How is this sexy face below. Avg. I don't see a girl saying I am ugly when she sees this. Pic. Maybe avg but defo not. Ugly
@Allornothing
I mog you
4092310 IMG 20240425 131747 416

I don’t know, that’s what bzz is saying, but i don’t think it’s true.

@BlackpillRemedy thoughts on this?
No idea what bf% he'd need to have a sculpted face, probably extremely low, but yes, he has a mild sfs, I'm convinced.

I reached that conclusion for many reasons:

1- He claimed he jutted: When you jut for pictures it's because that makes you look better, and if jutting makes you look better you most likely have a short face, since jutting doesn't make a proportionate face look better, therefore proportionately faced people won't ever jut for their pictures. This one is one of the best ways to realize someone has a short or receded face, almost everyone who juts for pictures if not everyone has a short face and/or is recessed.

2- I saw some pictures that didn't match up, he sometimes looked quite decent (jutting) and then in rare occasions he looked below average, with an overly neotenous lower third due to its shortness, so I figured he wasn't jutting in those pictures.

3- I saw some unfrauded side profiles from his early days on the forums that spelled bad news for him.

4- I talked to him in DMs and he agreed to show me his unfrauded face, and his lower third indeed looked overly short for his face, giving him very low dimorphism (over).

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
No idea what bf% he'd need to have a sculpted face, probably extremely low, but yes, he has a mild sfs, I'm convinced.

I reached that conclusion for many reasons:

1- He claimed he jutted: When you jut for pictures it's because that makes you look better, and if jutting makes you look better you most likely have a short face, since jutting doesn't make a proportionate face look better, therefore proportionately faced people won't ever jut for their pictures. This one is one of the best ways to realize someone has a short or receded face, almost everyone who juts for pictures if not everyone has a short face and/or is recessed.

2- I saw some pictures that didn't match up, he sometimes looked quite decent (jutting) and then in rare occasions he looked below average, with an overly neotenous lower third due to its shortness, so I figured he wasn't jutting in those pictures.

3- I saw some unfrauded side profiles from his early days on the forums that spelled bad news for him.

4- I talked to him in DMs and he agreed to show me his unfrauded face, and his lower third indeed looked overly short for his face, giving him very low dimorphism (over).
Do you count sucking in cheeks as jutting or only when you give yourself an underbite?

I look like idiot when i give myself an underbite. It just looks silly.

Do you count sucking in cheeks as jutting or only when you give yourself an underbite?

I look like idiot when i give myself an underbite. It just looks silly.
Jutting doesn't imply giving yourself and underbite, as that always looks bad, it's mostly making your top and bottom incisors contact at the bottom of the top incisor and the top of the lower incisor, which adds facial height. This is true for SFScels.

Also moving the jaw forward, even if not to the point of having the incisors contact already demonstrates you have an overbite = at least the lower jaw is recessed.

Jutting doesn't imply giving yourself and underbite, as that always looks bad, it's mostly making your top and bottom incisors contact at the bottom of the top incisor and the top of the lower incisor, which adds facial height. This is true for SFScels.

Also moving the jaw forward, even if not to the point of having the incisors contact already demonstrates you have an overbite = at least the lower jaw is recessed.
Yeah that’s what i’m doing in public without looking like an autist.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
bzz and his boyfriend, ltn