• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, zyzzbrah1234 and idk7777
Most definitely chadlite lol

@thecel your morphs became real

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and truthhurts
Most definitely chadlite lol
do u think his midface is MTN level ? if yes what part of face you consider midface area cause even that some people consider different part of face midface area

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
do u think his midface is MTN level ? if yes what part of face you consider midface area cause even that some people consider different part of face midface area
Ratio's like midface and philtrum etc are mostly cope when people don't have better flaws to point out, but his midface seems slightly longer than ideal. Nothing wrong with it, doesn't detract from his ratings. Go ahead and post these photos on chatgpt, even chat will give you a solid 8 - 8.5 if you ask it to "rate this ai generated face based on the psl looksmaxxing scale out of 10 instead of 8".

So idk who complained about ur midface but ignore them. Bones like yours cut diamond bro not glazing or anything.

Ratio's like midface and philtrum etc are mostly cope when people don't have better flaws to point out, but his midface seems slightly longer than ideal. Nothing wrong with it, doesn't detract from his ratings. Go ahead and post these photos on chatgpt, even chat will give you a solid 8 - 8.5 if you ask it to "rate this ai generated face based on the psl looksmaxxing scale out of 10 instead of 8".

So idk who complained about ur midface but ignore them. Bones like yours cut diamond bro not glazing or anything.
thank u very much , iam not really offended iam very much even okey with looking like slighty over average guy i just want to understand ratings so i can be accurate to others too. What do u rate my eyes area when i dont do weird squint like on first few pics? Are only my bones carrying me ? U can be honest completely. Thanks for tooking your time to explain

• +1

It gave my best pic and 8.5.

• +1
lookd more chadlite here

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-09-22 at 1.12.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-09-22 at 1.12.30 PM.png
    714.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2024-09-22 at 1.12.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-09-22 at 1.12.52 PM.png