Chadpreet cries about his inceldom on reddit

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
The racepill is so brutal man, imagine being chadpreet but still incel just because of your race:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: He is NT aswell @Zer0/∞

What's your thoughts on this fellow curries?
@FailedNormieManlet @Chadeep @RabidRosaries @john2 @EverythingMattersCel @subhuman to mtn @SubhumanCurrycel @JBcollector @BugeyeBigNoseCurry

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, john2, Chadeep and 7 others
That ain't no chad even for this race
Only advantage is tall and nT

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deprived, subhuman to mtn and 17 others
Lol. That’s a mtn curry w height halo . This is a htn curry w height halo and potential for chadprretlite after weight loss

2CE27502 279A 422B B74A 84FEDE2CDB35

What are you all females? If I put on a suit and someone took a back cam photo from 5 m away instead Of a selfie cam everyone would be sucking my cock in this forum. Learn to divorce fashion from face that guy is ltn globally and mtn in india ,htn w height halo

Here's me unkept using a selfie camera with no more than solid lighting.

I pheno mog, harmony mog, psl features mog, facial averageness ratios mog, hair mog and it's a mess.

This is literally me looksminned and I still mog LOL

I mean is he seriously coming back for more after this? We already broke down why he is 5'11 at tops and he claimed 6'6 (Can you believe it - stupidly) LOOOOL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21252, subhuman to mtn and 12 others
Looks dogshit :Comfy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580, justinzayn and 2 others
he isn't ugly at all. He has said he has self esteem issues, and he is right lol.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Curry Suicide
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Curry Suicide
Lol. That’s a mtn curry w height halo . This is a htn curry w height halo and potential for chadprretlite after weight loss

View attachment 1823221

What are you all females? If I put on a suit and someone took a back cam photo from 5 m away instead Of a selfie cam everyone would be sucking my cock in this forum. Learn to divorce fashion from face that guy ist. globally and mtn in india htn w height halo
I hope you're trolling bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 15827
If he was in india still hed be giga slayer, but alas hes cursed to suffer with the rest if us cels in the land of hypergamy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 15827 and Curry Suicide
The racepill is so brutal man, imagine being chadpreet but still incel just because of your race:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: He is NT aswell @Zer0/∞

View attachment 1823208View attachment 1823209

What's your thoughts on this fellow curries?
@FailedNormieManlet @Chadeep @RabidRosaries @john2 @EverythingMattersCel @subhuman to mtn @SubhumanCurrycel @JBcollector @BugeyeBigNoseCurry

How is he a chadpreet????
He is just tall and have border line average facial features i mog him brutally

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 15827 and Curry Suicide
How is he a chadpreet????
He is just tall and have border line average facial features i mog him brutally
@FailedNormieManlet look at this retard lololol

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
he isn't ugly at all. He has said he has self esteem issues, and he is right lol.
It’s because he’s non NT, no face for NT! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
@Octillionaire @Matthias8272 @Stopping@Nothing19 @stevielake

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Stopping@Nothing19, rand anon and 1 other person
Mid tier Normie tall curry at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
He is NT you ape

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zer0/∞
@FailedNormieManlet look at this retard lololol
his face isn't chadpreet, it's a normal face. But he isn't ugly or anything and has height halo - thus putting him above avg in attractiveness

"I live in the city and make conversation and friends very easily. I work out, play sports (volleyball), have a mostly positive and open mindset"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
"I live in the city and make conversation and friends very easily. I work out, play sports (volleyball), have a mostly positive and open mindset"
Cope, he is anxious around women.

• +1
I live in the city and make conversation and friends very easily. I work out, play sports (volleyball), have a mostly positive and open mindset
Low IQ, OP is an unreliable narrator. He makes convo, yet has self esteem issues and cannot talk to girls? He is by definition not NT. He doesn't even go drinking or clubbing too

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Low IQ, OP is an unreliable narrator. He makes convo, yet has self esteem issues and cannot talk to girls? He is by definition not NT. He doesn't even go drinking or clubbing too
You mog him bhai

• JFL
Cope, he is anxious around women.
jfl, htf has it gotten to the point. Where the least NT incel on this site is actually spitting NT facts....

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Curry Suicide
Curry suicide man i have been feeling down lately you wanna talk?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Curry Suicide
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, rand anon, It'snotover and 2 others
That guy in photo is a MTN curry keep coping

Last edited:
I'm an expert in feeling down buddy boyo lets talk
I am 19 years old, studying in a shit university in a shitty 2nd world country and my parents are not rich, besides all this I have never held hands with a girl before and all my highschool years were in loneliness while my friends were going on dates, when I went to uni everything was the exact same my first year was shit no girl gave me any interest all the girls that I tried to talk with already had boyfriends and I literally spent a year just smoking in the campus watching blackpill content. Then I got into some ldr’s it was fun but they don’t live here so meaningless…. Then I found a girl here and everything was going great we arranged a movie date she would send me hearts and good morning texts and all I was so happy then out of nowhere that bitch blocks me and ghosts me for no reason. All these problems have been gathering and I am feeling really down besides the government here is literally fucking the country there is no law no order no more a guy who is less educated than me is making decisions that will affect my career and life forever. I just want to disappear I have lost faith in I everything

How is your life man? What have you been doing for the past week and how was your uni life and work environment? How was the last 5 years for example

His best bet is to go to Russia and bang the hot blonde stacies. Russia is jbc

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and rand anon

View attachment 1823221

What are you all females? If I put on a suit and someone took a back cam photo from 5 m away instead Of a selfie cam everyone would be sucking my cock in this forum. Learn to divorce fashion from face that guy is ltn globally and mtn in india ,htn w height halo

Here's me unkept using a selfie camera with no more than solid lighting.

I pheno mog, harmony mog, psl features mog, facial averageness ratios mog, hair mog and it's a mess.

This is literally me looksminned and I still mog LOL

I mean is he seriously coming back for more after this? We already broke down why he is 5'11 at tops and he claimed 6'6 (Can you believe it - stupidly) LOOOOL
You are the ultimate curry chad

All the other curries look like shit, but not you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Chadesh-lite

Maybe personality does matter. I’ve known indians/bengalis uglier than him who get bitches

Last edited:
  • JFL