Chadpreet cries about his inceldom on reddit

I am suspect no one on Reddit dared tell him to move back to India, but that is probably the honest best way for him to get a girl friend.

Chad in India.
Insane frame and height.

However face is average bloated young curry tbh and he’s living outside India.

Chad in India.
Insane frame and height.

Chad in India.
Insane frame and height.

Cope he'd be a betabux at best

Dude should go to Russia, Russian women love Indian moggers like that guy :feelshaha:

He's not Chad tier, but he's reasonably good looking and looks at least 5'11" to 6 foot tall. There is absolutely no reason he shouldn't have a gf, it's just that hypergamy is out of control.

Or he can move to Canada, specifically Burnaby BC or Brampton ON and he'll slay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 15004
I've heard this before, why is this?
mainly has to do with many Russian women going after men of exotic cultures due to the fact that Russian communism and modern-day Putin economics made their way of living bland and boring both socially and in terms of living conditions. in Russia, women view Indian men as less stereotypical creepy dorky losers unlike here in the west, and more as alpha guys and as potential life partners that can provide and care for their children. Russia has turned into a depressed boring shithole which in turn caused their women to start searching for ethnic guys. :what:

Top 1% for a curry

Look at that pfl, imagine if he learned how to psl fraud @StrangerDanger
But you said pfl is only good on white guys :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Erik-Jón
But you said pfl is only good on white guys :feelshehe:
If you have protruding eyes with no support then yes pfl doesn’t matter also

Shape>pfl

Now usually those two things go hand and hand but a lot of ethnics have long pfl but complete shit shape(@RabidRosaries + any black user)

Tbh idk

I see so many ethnics and blacks with large wide pfl so it doesn’t stand out irl
Coloured eyes makes your pfl wider also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Top 1% for a curry

Look at that pfl, imagine if he learned how to psl fraud @StrangerDanger
simply insane, cant imagine how insane potential he would have after a lesson with @ForeverRecession

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
He's not Chad tier, but he's reasonably good looking and looks at least 5'11" to 6 foot tall. There is absolutely no reason he shouldn't have a gf, it's just that hypergamy is out of control.

Or he can move to Canada, specifically Burnaby BC or Brampton ON and he'll slay.
most guys in brampton look better lol

There are no Indians in Burnaby , you’re thinking of surrey, bc

Bug eyes and square NPC vibes

Lol. That’s a mtn curry w height halo . This is a htn curry w height halo and potential for chadprretlite after weight loss

View attachment 1823221

What are you all females? If I put on a suit and someone took a back cam photo from 5 m away instead Of a selfie cam everyone would be sucking my cock in this forum. Learn to divorce fashion from face that guy is ltn globally and mtn in india ,htn w height halo

Here's me unkept using a selfie camera with no more than solid lighting.

I pheno mog, harmony mog, psl features mog, facial averageness ratios mog, hair mog and it's a mess.

This is literally me looksminned and I still mog LOL

I mean is he seriously coming back for more after this? We already broke down why he is 5'11 at tops and he claimed 6'6 (Can you believe it - stupidly) LOOOOL
why don't u do that then?