Chadpreet marries Australian Stacy, travels around the world, owns businesses, dropped out of Harvard and works on Wall Street

Whites that hate ethnics don't realise how much of the things they take for granted were built and are maintained by the same ethnics. Can't have it both ways. Immigrants are the backbone of nations.
Backbone of crime and rape statistics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alex569, GeordiLeFort, Patient A and 1 other person
Immigrants have done so much for the west. The Chinese built the Canadian Pacific Railway in horrible shit conditions. Most of the white people I meet at school have absolute shit grades and don't care about anything else since their parents are already wealthy and could care less about school. Most of the high achievers in high school were immigrants and went off to great universities while their white classmates were off dozing and smoking weed. Yes, I agree that the west is more tolerant to other races and allows for diversity, but who gives a shit. Their nothing but a bunch of racist degenerates that destroyed other nations.

Try living in east asia
no matter how much you integrate or how hard you work, these pieces of shits will never accept you and will never promote diversity like in the west.
They only worship whites and that too is to a certain degree.

I rather live in a country filled with white majority who gives right to everyone than filthy chinks.

Wow, an innocent post about some ascended currycel turns into a full on race war. Now I realise why I didn't log onto this site for a week.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, AH1882 and Deleted member 9072
Wow, an innocent post about some ascended currycel turns into a full on race war. Now I realise why I didn't log onto this site for a week.
Seeing white women turn their heads for a chadpreet triggers white subhumans coping online so much, even though its white men breeding with ethnic (read: gooks) women that's actually leading the destruction of the white race.

JFL at blaming ethnics. Whites have no-one to blame for themselves for their eventual extinction. Next the SFcels are gonna claim feminism was an ethnic conspiracy. Nope, white women created it and simpish white men conceded control of the societal narrative to it.

• Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
this guy seem very intelligent and ambitious ,both are sexy traits in themselves.

I stopped reading @ "Chadpreet"....

• JFL
Reactions: AH1882
Backbone of crime and rape statistics

Wouldnt this be by black people though? Like why are all immigrants put into the same category as the other ?. Here is an fst chart races are very distant from each other just 1 group does it doesn't mean all will i mean from what i can see the consistent pattern seems to be blacks commit the most crime meanwhile Indians Asians tend to be well richer off compared to back home.

Immigrants are the backbone of nations?
Sweden was once know as a paradise, now its near Bankruptcy, 2nd rape capital of the world. Massive unemployment and claiming of benefits. riots every times someone is stabbed to death for being white. There have been little boys raped in swimming pools, girls raped and killed. Videos have been going round about children getting gang raped.
In Germany its the same, same in UK they had the youngest child to ever commit suicide. A little boy was getting builied by the Asian boys and the boys said my brothers said we kill all white people soon as we get the chance. And in his desperation he hung himself in his room. Every thing here commmied by immigrants.
Do i have to explain the difference between parasitic worms and worker ants? The migrants of today are not the working immigrants i am referring to.
Sound like you just wanted to vent tbh

No pics no Stacy

EDIT ok not bad. He looks somewhat rice as well