@chadpreetmaybe is a pathetic coping curry faggot

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
This retard is barking everywhere for me like I'm his father, he is talking about how he is has tasted JB pussy when he literally lives in India and we all know the foids there are the ugliest ones in the world after the subhuman aboriginals. He claims that I should be the one roping when I'm the one living the American dream and he is the one cleaning shoes and shitting on the streets in India.

This is the JB pussy he is bragging about tasting :sick::sick: :feelskek::feelskek: pathetic coping retard thinks he is a white normie with a social circle in USA by the way he is talking

I would rather stay khhv than touching a Indian foid.

He claims that my life is over WHEN HIS LIFE NEVER BEGAN :feelstastyman:

Look at this delusional retard thinking he is mogging since 2001 when he lives in India and is curry. You maybe mog the now disfigured curries that killed themselves on the train tracks in curryland

Look at this retarded faggot @Chadpreetmaybe @FailedNormieManlet @RabidRosaries @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @subhuman to mtn @Pendejo @zv1212 @JBcollector @currylightskin @Zer0/∞

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 20618, Sunny and 12 others
Yakhi stop med on med violence fast inshallah 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 20618, rand anon and 5 others

Ngl shell spit at you when she sees you in street

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, rand anon, Chadeep and 4 others
Bro leave this guy alone. If he is delusional just leave him alone and let him rot in a mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Curry Suicide
Bro leave this guy alone. If he is delusional just leave him alone and let him rot in a mental asylum
He is telling me that my life is over and that i should rope when i lifemog him to the moon. He is in India and I'm in USA living his dream

• JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
He should be the one leaving me alone when he is inferior to me and I'm older

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deprived, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
This retard is barking everywhere for me like I'm his father, he is talking about how he is has tasted JB pussy when he literally lives in India and we all know the foids there are the ugliest ones in the world after the subhuman aboriginals. He claims that I should be the one roping when I'm the one living the American dream and he is the one cleaning shoes and shitting on the streets in India.

This is the JB pussy he is bragging about tasting :sick::sick: :feelskek::feelskek: pathetic coping retard thinks he is a white normie with a social circle in USA by the way he is talking
View attachment 1792936View attachment 1792939

I would rather stay khhv than touching a Indian foid.

He claims that my life is over WHEN HIS LIFE NEVER BEGAN :feelstastyman:
View attachment 1792947

Look at this delusional retard thinking he is mogging since 2001 when he lives in India and is curry. You maybe mog the now disfigured curries that killed themselves on the train tracks in curryland
View attachment 1792948

Look at this retarded faggot @Chadpreetmaybe @FailedNormieManlet @RabidRosaries @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @subhuman to mtn @Pendejo @zv1212 @JBcollector @currylightskin @Zer0/∞

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Good for him to lose this v even if its a Indian foids

But he doesn't mog shit
You could use your America citizenship to build your Indian jb haram

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Good for him to lose this v even if its a Indian foids

But he doesn't mog shit
You could use your America citizenship to build your Indian jb haram
I don't see Indians as humans i don't want anything to do with them

• JFL
Buck tooth is a big failo.

• +1
- 30 yo khhv nigger
- living with parents at 30
- darkskin manlet abomination
- sub 70 IQ
- make threads about how to "come out" as incel to father :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And yet you have the audacity to talk to me with that tone.

You are inferior to me in every department, even if you're living in jewSA shithole, i still life mogg you.

I certainly won't be living with my parents at 30 and that too jobless, imagine being a burden on your parents at that age:feelsuhh:

30yo oldcel randi ka baccha uncle arguing with teenagers on an incel forum, don't even need anything else to say:feelskek::feelskek:

Now let me give you a reality check

You are a 30yo jobless loser who's living with his parents, even if you start building your life today you are not gonna beat me in any department, you will never experience jb pussy like me. You will never enjoy your youth like me. On the top of that you are never gonna be successful in your life at that age despite what society says.

Now do all humans a favour and kys and your family, your utter existence is disgusting for every breathing human around you including your own parents (you're probably adopted anyway, some roadside beggar left you in anaath ashram)

This was enough, you don't have the privilege of having my time, stupid manchild

Kys now:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Another retarded pig in my ignore list

Pig licking

Tell me where i am wrong bhais?

@FailedNormieManlet @RabidRosaries @currylightskin @Chadeep @subhuman to mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, rand anon, justinzayn and 4 others
- 30 yo khhv nigger
- living with parents at 30
- darkskin manlet abomination
- sub 70 IQ
- make threads about how to "come out" as incel to father :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And yet you have the audacity to talk to me with that tone.

You are inferior to me in every department, even if you're living in jewSA shithole, i still life mogg you.

I certainly won't be living with my parents at 30 and that too jobless, imagine being a burden on your parents at that age:feelsuhh:

30yo oldcel randi ka baccha uncle arguing with teenagers on an incel forum, don't even need anything else to say:feelskek::feelskek:

Now let me give you a reality check

You are a 30yo jobless loser who's living with his parents, even if you start building your life today you are not gonna beat me in any department, you will never experience jb pussy like me. You will never enjoy your youth like me. On the top of that you are never gonna be successful in your life at that age despite what society says.

Now do all humans a favour and kys and your family, your utter existence is disgusting for every breathing human around you including your own parents (you're probably adopted anyway, some roadside beggar left you in anaath ashram)

This was enough, you don't have the privilege of having my time, stupid manchild

Kys now:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Another retarded pig in my ignore list

View attachment 1793076

Tell me where i am wrong bhais?

@FailedNormieManlet @RabidRosaries @currylightskin @Chadeep @subhuman to mtn
Fuck bro. I love curry suicide but even then I would be the biggest liar on this forum if I don't admit that you have some valid points,but nonetheless there was no point in you bragging about getting JB pussy to him. It's like going to a starving African child and eating a KFC meal and drinking a milkshake infront of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, justinzayn, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 19997 and Curry Suicide
How can i stop being selfhating then? Everyone here hates curries like us
Maybe it's time for you to leave then. I'm lucky to live in a diverse place with many ethnicities and all my friends are of various ethnicities such as turks, Somalia and bengalis. We all view each others as equal, no one is inferior and no one is superior. Ignore retards on this forum who want to say you are inferior cause you were born different. They have nothing better to do then to just troll.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17676, Chadpreetmaybe and 2 others