Writing for a focused reaction -- Why do I ejaculate threads that would make a woman sick to her soft, tender belly?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
See the title? Bingo! Disgustingly creepy and repulsive. Right? Booyah. Cringe is my moniker.

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Never, will I be that guy! You know, the one. He writes for approval. He types inside a virtual signal tunnel. That tunnel is infested with liberal parasites spurted from mainstream media cesspools. According to the favorable current political party's mascot, he composes its nature with glory. If it's faggots, he'll write faggot romance stories. If it's manipulating young female dummies not sure about pregnancy, he'll write about abortions having happy endings.

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

Those writers are pseudos and the most dangerous to our nation, to our kids, to our future. They write under deception while kissing the bullies' asses. And when they're not writing, they're a danger to our communities, our families, our prosperity as a conservative society. Usually, they have temper problems. Like Stephen King. When he gets angry, he drives to a downtown area late at night and looks for a weak ladyboy to beat ... his meat. <cringe> In my opinion, that is. Maybe he doesn't! Who knows, right?

Cringe Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Moreover, I'm against writers that suck up to political jackasses and their fallacy to keep the little people poor and confused. I despise young writers lusting for mainstream media blessing, those news station dipshits. Or the arrogant fuckface talk shows. Those are the ones that help push narratives that cost many lives and destroy equal careers. Driven people to suicide and infected millions of children. They inspired boys to cut their willies off; the girls, cut their breasts off. They make me fucking sick to my gaddam stomach!

Cringe GIF

My garbage is contentious to those virtual signal molesters. They rather have me banned. Social media moderators, like from FB, many of them are also aspired amateur writers. When they read my posts, immediately, they shadow-ban me. They rather siphon from my conscious state of mind and twist the truth with their sullen misinformation. They can read it, I can read it, but the public is prohibited. I'm that contagious.

Jimmy Fallon Cringe GIF

Some authors prefer to provoke you! Some rather seduce you. My goal in this writer's world is malevolent, but purr. Not that I feed on schadenfreude from the reader's ill emotions, I rather my cringe hang in the back of their throats like a viscous dangling droplet of cum. I wanna make you cringe! I want you to taste the cringe. A surge of bile in your stomach as unadulterated hatred takes hold, prompting your instinctive response, "You nasty creepy motherfucker!"

Cringe Wince GIF

Yes! I don't give a fuck! And no, don't ever see my art as satire. I don't care if you think I'm a muscular, handsome dummy who belongs naked in a mental ward being masturbated by midlife crisis housewives, I DO NOT CARE! "Fuck you!" he said as she walked into the living room, confused, she wondered who he was talking to.

"Are you okay?" she asked with elevated brows. She had just met the big guy earlier that evening picking up her dog's shit during a daily routine in her neighborhood.

"Yup!" he said without worry that he got caught talking to the invisible audience in her bookcase. He took a few steps and fell onto her sofa and patted his legs, gesturing for her company.

Still perplexed, she said, "I'm not a dog."

"I know that. Come get that wet pussy up in my face."

She cringed ... CRINGED! Cringed and did just that because many single career women are free to do whatever they want ... including shoving their pussy and ass into a stranger's face.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iammoh, teenmax, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Brutal noreplypill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Lethbridge
Mirin schizo boomer thread

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
Brutal noreplypill
I left it as it is. I was hoping it would be the only well-written non-AI thread on this forum with no replies or reactions. But unfortunately, "someone" just Alexbrowned it.

38831 ashley alban
Dfmwizf 573ddd81 b299 4171 b898 76e29c6ff1e0

Thread Improvement Task Force here to save this shitty mud-for-brains thread

Attachments

• 29525490.webp
    902.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I like your writing

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and 5'7 zoomer
I like your writing
But they don't
look up kumail nanjiani GIF by NRDC
They hate my writing. They hate it with passion. They rather see me censored. Ah, yes, the Suppress Police.