Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
DAILY REMINDER ALL CURRY MODELS
2337100_4519896.jpg
images
1*AbuGGKsZXQbcNNS6jBOj9A.jpeg

dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
MEANWHILE...
8C410A09 7D59 47BC 8075 8B55A4ABDE3E

Curry 🍛

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SubhumanCurrycel, datboijj and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Ethnic men>ethnic women

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’m just going to say it, and if by next week I get assassinated by the C.I.A, you’ll know why. INDIA DOES NOT EXIST. I can’t believe people ironically think this- what morons genuinely believe in such a place? When my teacher began to talk about this so called ‘India’ and I saw she was serious I went online and so many people have bought into this- HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT- INDIA IS NOT REAL. I say to any Hamelin fool who is tempted to give into this deceitful folly- you are an exquisite idiot and you should feel like one, and before all you brainwashed kids start yelling at me saying how wrong I am and that I have sex with donkeys- let me ask you this- do you know anyone who has ever gone to this magic land? No! Exactly, seems strange doesn’t it. I have 3 friends and none of them have ever gone, it can’t be real it just can’t be real. I posed this question to a group of these self-proclaimed Indians and one of them asked me- ‘where do you think curry comes from?’ and his lying comrades chuckled in agreement. IN THE FUCKING CURRY SHOP DOWN THE ROAD, WHERE ELSE? According to google, this mythic realm of snakes and poor people use rupees as a currency- like some watered down, shit, b-tech Zelda game. How is that a stable currency when google also says that there is 91.85 Rupees in an English sterling pound. I’m sorry but to anyone troglodyte that falls for this trick, you have been lied to by the government- India is not real. Ghandi? A myth. Pyjamas? Made by the Romans. Hinduism? Another lie made by the church- the list goes on. No doubt the government are housing some sort of genetically spliced creature in some remote laboratory there, yet even that is far, far more plausible than this made up plagued land. I am quaking now considering a timeline where the mere possibility of such a place is real- the horror, the ghastly horror. And to all those who continue to believe this, I pity you, I truly do, to have a shadow of lies cast upon your unborn eyes but the corrupted powers that dictate this land, it is a pity. No doubt I will be killed for pulling back these curtains, and no doubt only upon the harsh strike of death, locked up in some squalid cell in Guantanamo bay- only then will my genius be truly recognized, only then will my actions become immortalized and my words become an indelible oath to prosper. By the time you read this I am no doubt dead, and the FBI will erase me as they have done to all who have swallowed the red pill and spit the cruel truths, so live on and spread the word- INDIA IS NOT REAL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
They don't look fully Indian.

Guess the race-pill strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and 5'8manlet
They don't look fully Indian.

Guess the race-pill strikes again.
yes
they don't look fully indian or paki
yet they still are though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and datboijj
I’m just going to say it, and if by next week I get assassinated by the C.I.A, you’ll know why. INDIA DOES NOT EXIST. I can’t believe people ironically think this- what morons genuinely believe in such a place? When my teacher began to talk about this so called ‘India’ and I saw she was serious I went online and so many people have bought into this- HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT- INDIA IS NOT REAL. I say to any Hamelin fool who is tempted to give into this deceitful folly- you are an exquisite idiot and you should feel like one, and before all you brainwashed kids start yelling at me saying how wrong I am and that I have sex with donkeys- let me ask you this- do you know anyone who has ever gone to this magic land? No! Exactly, seems strange doesn’t it. I have 3 friends and none of them have ever gone, it can’t be real it just can’t be real. I posed this question to a group of these self-proclaimed Indians and one of them asked me- ‘where do you think curry comes from?’ and his lying comrades chuckled in agreement. IN THE FUCKING CURRY SHOP DOWN THE ROAD, WHERE ELSE? According to google, this mythic realm of snakes and poor people use rupees as a currency- like some watered down, shit, b-tech Zelda game. How is that a stable currency when google also says that there is 91.85 Rupees in an English sterling pound. I’m sorry but to anyone troglodyte that falls for this trick, you have been lied to by the government- India is not real. Ghandi? A myth. Pyjamas? Made by the Romans. Hinduism? Another lie made by the church- the list goes on. No doubt the government are housing some sort of genetically spliced creature in some remote laboratory there, yet even that is far, far more plausible than this made up plagued land. I am quaking now considering a timeline where the mere possibility of such a place is real- the horror, the ghastly horror. And to all those who continue to believe this, I pity you, I truly do, to have a shadow of lies cast upon your unborn eyes but the corrupted powers that dictate this land, it is a pity. No doubt I will be killed for pulling back these curtains, and no doubt only upon the harsh strike of death, locked up in some squalid cell in Guantanamo bay- only then will my genius be truly recognized, only then will my actions become immortalized and my words become an indelible oath to prosper. By the time you read this I am no doubt dead, and the FBI will erase me as they have done to all who have swallowed the red pill and spit the cruel truths, so live on and spread the word- INDIA IS NOT REAL.
Lmaooooooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214