Are Chads their own race?

Are chads their own race?

• Total voters
I didn’t ask for a rating, he gave me advice. As for maxxing, I am currently trying to lose weight which is probing difficult as I feel compelled to eat 3000+ calories a day.
I might consider surgeries in the future if I can afford it, but for now I need to finish college and save up to have children with an egg donor before anything else.
Wish you then the best on your journey 🙏🙏

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air, murdah and TheLookInYourEyes
Yes and no. Chads of all races have about equal appeal, but they will appeal more to differing types of women. Some will prefer white chads, some black, some ethnic, etc

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and murdah
Yes and no. Chads of all races have about equal appeal, but they will appeal more to differing types of women. Some will prefer white chads, some black, some ethnic, etc
What’s the hierarchy? @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
What’s the hierarchy? @NZb6Air
Pure quantity of options, white chads probably have it best since they're the "default" in most places, tho that could work against them as well.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Pure quantity of options, white chads probably have it best since they're the "default" in most places, tho that could work against them as well.
Chad>=Chadrone, Chadriguez, Chaddam, Chadpreet, Chang.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO RAPE BECAUSE ANYONE WOULD LOVE IT 👅 👅

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and murdah
Chad is perfect caucas skull by definition : the average happa mogs the average japanese to death. So the only difference between Chadrone, etc would be soft tissue contrast/colouring and there is a hierarchy for that, the best one being light tan skin, dark eyebrows, light eyes, red lips, dirty blonde/lightbrown hair and the worst one being fully black except sclera

• +1
Yeah prolly something like that. In my Hinge experiments every Chad did well, but I think White was getting the most total matches

• +1
chads have to be there own race.

• +1
by order of importance : maternal health during pregnancy ( she shouldn't gain weight etc ) > prenatal T > breastfeeding and first 5 years of maxilofacial development > genes > hormonal balance during puberty
No
Genetics>prenatal env.>prenatal t>hormonal balance during puberty>breastfeeding and first 5 years of maxilofacial development

Genetics determines the blueprint for bone structure.
While environmental factors like prenatal health and hormonal balance during puberty can influence bone development they generally work within the framework established by your genetics

• +1
No
Genetics>prenatal env.>prenatal t>hormonal balance during puberty>breastfeeding and first 5 years of maxilofacial development

Genetics determines the blueprint for bone structure.
While environmental factors like prenatal health and hormonal balance during puberty can influence bone development they generally work within the framework established by your genetics
There's less variance in blueprint than in its fulfillment, most people are ugly cause of shit development not cause of shit genetics, we've been breeding for genetics forever, everybody has the blueprint.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, maarda and TheLookInYourEyes
There's less variance in blueprint than in its fulfillment, most people are ugly cause of shit development not cause of shit genetics, we've been breeding for genetics forever, everybody has the blueprint.
Look at studies that evaluate the impact of environmental factors on skeletal structure in twins, and you'll see that genetics is the most important factor.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NZb6Air
Look at studies that evaluate the impact of environmental factors on skeletal structure in twins, and you'll see that genetics is the most important factor.
What study and twins share the same prenatal env.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and maarda
Being GL just makes interracial dating easier.
Like it's basically the ultimate test of being above HTN or not if you can get chicks from every race to like you.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Swarthy Knight
A guy like Meeks or Broderick hunter could have their way with 99.9999% of white women, so in those cases yes. but they have to be really stellar and top tier
Cope Brodick is still seen as an ape to the majority of women especially ethnic females because ethnic females hate blacks even more than white women.

• JFL

Yes.

A chad will always do better with women from their own race simply because most people are obsessed with "fitting in" (women especially are) in society even if he's GL enough to attract women from any race.

Just got lucky with the Genetic Recomb

You see often offsprings of Chad that fail to reach their parent's PSL/SMV

If they wete their own race Chad would always produce more chads which not very often is the case

Mena so I don’t look that ethnic but my son needs to look full white
I'm also half mena half white
wife is mulatta