chads are born not made

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
people think what you eat and the sports you play as a kid have anything to do with the development of frame and face, its all genetics, and chads play sports because they already have high prenatal T making them more athletic. I have never seen a kid ive grown up with grow to be a chad because of the sports he played. everything is genetics face, height, frame thats why certain kids are forced into other sports because it suits them better EX: some athletic but smaller kid chooses to pursue wrestling because too small for football.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, crosshold and Pietrosiek
your face is very enviromental
ofc sports doesnt mean shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Such demotivating threads should be deleted and defeatist fags like OP be banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Chadelite, chadpreetinthemaking and 9 others
Wrong and wrong.Chad can become incel if he gets fat,Balding,shit haircut,Shit skin,Acne,No sleep,Shit teeth, and the list goes on.Everything can kill you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Chadelite, Peachy and 5 others
Untrue thread

Wrong and wrong.Chad can become incel if he gets fat,Balding,shit haircut,Shit skin,Acne,No sleep,Shit teeth, and the list goes on.Everything can kill you
this

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
images

This man would beg to differ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
how did they make a new jaw wtf
He got Doublejaw + chin wing

He unironically still believes it’s impossible to date a mid 20’s white girl after spending multiple years on surgery jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 616
He got Doublejaw + chin wing

He unironically still believes it’s impossible to date a mid 20’s white girl after spending multiple years on surgery jfl
Did he say that he wants to date and marry a Stacy tho? He doesn’t want to slay because that means to date down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
>it's all genetics
>... B-b-bbut prenatal T matters too

You contradicted yourself so easily. Good job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
Did he say that he wants to date and marry a Stacy tho? He doesn’t want to slay because that means to date down.
I don’t know what he said..

But brutal phenotype pill for sure

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 616
images

This man would beg to differ.
this is surgery. I'm talking about nutrition and environment having such a drastic effect on how you turn out, you will reach your genetic potential if you eat enough and don't mouth breathe.

I don’t know what he said..

But brutal phenotype pill for sure
He got 99+ tinder likes in a day and lots of people wanna befriend him according to his own words.

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired, Deleted member 3043 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

chad can become incel but incel cant become chad

Nope, bones>skin.

He got 99+ tinder likes in a day and lots of people wanna befriend him according to his own words.
I believz in doing everything you can to looksmax surgery roids whatever it is fuck the defeatist mentality
chad can become incel but incel cant become chad
In some extreme cases he can

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 616
Nope, bones>skin.
NO😂Bones will the effect of bad skin,But it wills still make you ugly.Now if u have a combination of bad skin+Bad teeth+Bad haircut.No matter who you are.Over

I fucking know about tongue posture and all that shit. assuming you don't mouth breathe and eat + sleep enough as a kid you will reach genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
NO😂Bones will the effect of bad skin,But it wills still make you ugly.Now if u have a combination of bad skin+Bad teeth+Bad haircut.No matter who you are.Over
>richard ramirez
I fucking know about tongue posture and all that shit. assuming you don't mouth breathe and eat + sleep enough as a kid you will reach genetic potential.
no. not mouth breathing is different from mewing jfl

Unfortunate that you couldn’t have seen some of his other posts after that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2352
I believz in doing everything you can to looksmax surgery roids whatever it is fuck the defeatist mentality

In some extreme cases he can
And I love his username. Get looks or die. What a determination

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Unfortunate that you couldn’t have seen some of his other posts after that.
elaborate please and wdym phenopill ? he looks white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Even Chads who keep their looks can still end up working shitty part time jobs while paying alimony and child support

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Even Chads who keep their looks can still end up working shitty part time jobs while paying alimony and child support
That's why you need to careermaxx and not knock up a thot max

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
how did they make a new jaw wtf
They did not give him a new jaw as such, they simply advanced his jaw and midface using BSSO and lefort 1 osteotomy plus some other surgeries to fix failos.