Chads are friendlier than normies.

good eye area, good chin, good cheekbones, good jaw, good nose, good lips, good skin, good hair.
How is that a good jaw xD

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
How is that a good jaw xD

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
b17890e182eaad99963d554a9b8bd342.jpg

• Love it
funny how this ugly shitskin called this guy chad. (he looks weird asf)

Depends on the normie but overall agree

on my experience the most annoying, aggressive and tryhard smv group are the HTNs

its just that chads are rare (like only a couple of them per school year for an example) so most guys conflate HTNs with chads IRL
but looking back at school and college years the heartthrob of the class that all thots swooned over was always a chill and nice guy

• +1
how does he mogs me? His nose is way too big and also cheekbones are unharmonious.
Holy fucking shit you’re really retarded aren’t you. I’m done responding to you.

IQcel.

L
you have no arguments left.
Still desperately trying to sound smart and spamming posts like an abused dog while trying to convince yourself this argument is still going on.

Call it a night.

L

Still desperately trying to sound smart and spamming posts like an abused dog while trying to convince yourself this argument is still going on.

Call it a night.
Yes, the dispute is still ongoing. You're just trying to run away from him like the last piss.

Yes, the dispute is still ongoing. You're just trying to run away from him like the last piss.
I made you loke an abused dog lmao

L

Call it a night.
also funny how you rate me subhuman while you rated her 8.5/10 (I look much better than her)
curries here rate men very low and even average girls are stacies according to their opinion

also funny how you rate me subhuman while you rated her 8.5/10 (I look much better than her)
View attachment 2880619curries here rate men very low and even average girls are stacies according to their opinion
i’m kurdish-turkish you deformed slav.

also why don't you show your face? You know that you are ugly and will be rated low.
Dox yourself to prove you’re not a subhuman to a ugly retarded kid.

No thanks.

Fart in normies faces

• +1