Chads Do live on easy mode. Dude has no game, talk a bunch of nonsense, but is tall and attractive and can fuck as many foids as he wishes.Water wet.

F

faithlesscel

Banned
The browncel interviewer is nearly crying from jealously and got instantly rejected when asked '' can i get a kiss''. Brutal shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Member since 2022, Frexa and 9 others
can you resent the link?

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel
.org would call him subhuman because he doesn't resemble one of their psl morphs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Member since 2022, TheMaxxer333 and 16 others
cant hear shit

thanks for reminding me of this...

• +1
Reactions: PushingTheLimits, Deleted member 32973, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Is that fred off youtube back in the day :lul:

after becoming irrelevant my man put his head down to learn here about aesthetics and ascended

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinmaxxing, ProCoper, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Race and heightpill

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
He kind of looks like me, I guess I don't need rhino, just NT.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
@standarcels This Chad does not discriminate between fat girls and skinny girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger and faithlesscel
Face too. If he was average he wouldn't have gotten pucc
its frame height and hair that is carrying him. his face isnt chad jfl

and he's kissing a bunch of shitfaced drunk sluts, its nothing insane. he is tall with a good frame and hair and theyre drunk and none of them were that attractive

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo and m0ss26

and he's kissing a bunch of shitfaced drunk sluts, its nothing insane. he is tall with a good frame and hair and theyre drunk and none of them were that attractive
Thank you

Indeed. But his face is at least chadlite tier. I have seen average to sub 5 niggers making out easily on night clubs just for being 6ft+.

Basically @forevergymcelling experience on a night out with UK slags

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
The browncel interviewer is nearly crying from jealously and got instantly rejected when asked '' can i get a kiss''. Brutal shit

Except the above average jaw i dont see any Chad features or ratios on him, i am pretty surprised that he still get results when he would be cancelled to death on dating apps

Except the above average jaw i dont see any Chad features or ratios on him, i am pretty surprised that he still get results when he would be cancelled to death on dating apps
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jabsfkn, Deleted member 31942, bradpittshairline and 3 others
Tell me how he can compete and be relevant with these dudes spawning in their Tinder catalog on a daily basis

30b9cb360b

I've never worked and I never will. Please please Neen give me my arm back in 3 days, please please please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and Orc
The fuck is red scare pod? These comments are based.
IMG 9938 IMG 9939 IMG 9940
Some dude was having a mental breakdown in the comments too and some guy was like you just don’t have the genetics bro jfl

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 18879
His face would be rated htn here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bradpittshairline, faithlesscel and 1 other person
pretty ideal. Once you enter 7ish territory it’s actually better to not be too striking looking as it can be perceived as “creepy”

He combines all the good stuff - fluffy hair- height - jaw with averageness //// something a lot of elite male models don’t have

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Lmao at thinking that game means anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member, m0ss26 and 1 other person
pretty ideal. Once you enter 7ish territory it’s actually better to not be too striking looking as it can be perceived as “creepy”

He combines all the good stuff - fluffy hair- height - jaw with averageness //// something a lot of elite male models don’t have
his face is more in the htn range but then combined w the pheno, hair, height and frame its basically a chad to normies

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
He is easily htn+ lol. Hollow cheeks is enough to put you there

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: faithlesscel and SubSigma

If they are that drunk, why'd they reject brown ethnic interviewer? From my experience when a foid is so fucking drunk, nearly passing out, they will kiss anything.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
His face would be rated htn here
He is probably like high HTN facially but has insane height and frame plus good pheno so basically chad smv

• Woah
If they are that drunk, why'd they reject brown ethnic interviewer? From my experience when a foid is so fucking drunk, nearly passing out, they will kiss anything.
Racism, it’s ingrained in all these foids jfl

Thanks for this brutal reminder bro. Once again I realize how brutal the blackpill is. This is suifuel for me. So brutal I wanna kill myself

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, faithlesscel and m0ss26
brown dude’s not even bad looking this is such suicidefuel

• +1
his face is more in the htn range but then combined w the pheno, hair, height and frame its basically a chad to normies
Good to have some features that aren’t perfect.

It’s why girls lose their shit for Jake gilenhall or however it’s spelled

Thanks for this brutal reminder bro. Once again I realize how brutal the blackpill is. This is suifuel for me. So brutal I wanna kill myself
Same lmao

Good to have some features that aren’t perfect.

It’s why girls lose their shit for Jake gilenhall or however it’s spelled
This guys face is so generic I thought I've seen it before. I have never seen him before when I looked at all the movies he was in. This proves hes attractive as more normal faces are attractive

• +1
brown dude’s not even bad looking this is such suicidefuel
Indeed. he mogs me, but he is too ugly to do cold approaches, they wont work with him. Also, being shorts removes him completely out of it.

• +1
He is easily htn+ lol. Hollow cheeks is enough to put you there
hollow cheeks isnt really a feature that changes ur attractiveness tbh, its more like a bonus.

its like u order a main meal and chocolate cake is the dessert. hollow cheeks is the chocolate cake

• +1

suifuel

• +1
Lol

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and m0ss26
this guy isnt a chad like ppl are claiming, theres other youtubers that do this shit. they go up to drunk girls and kiss them

main example being short manlet Jack ManleyTv with anstrum pheno

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
They still have somewhat of a looksmeter activated that guy is like 5’5 midget tier. They don’t wanna look like whores who will just kiss anybody

this guy isnt a chad like ppl are claiming, theres other youtubers that do this shit. they go up to drunk girls and kiss them

main example being short manlet Jack ManleyTv with anstrum pheno

View attachment 2423122View attachment 2423123View attachment 2423124
Yup, facially he’s pretty bland, he just has a good lower third, really no good features and bad harmony, but girls lose all standards when they are drunk. That’s why so many rape allegations happen after a night of drinking because they regret sleeping with a sub-Chadlite male. These videos of people pulling on a city night out don’t really count because people are drunk and happy while high on adrenaline because of all the social stuff around them. I also doubt they would make out with the curry interviewer if he asked them to make out though. Height and lower third probably saved him just for making out in the street, while going home to fuck is a different thing. They probably would if he was alone, but not if the tall guy is in vicinity