chads do not get stacies..!

D

Deleted member 15246

Master
muh chad gets stacies

BIG COPE

chads at best slay HTB, that is it.

stacies mostly prefer rich men, atleast from what i have observed IRL, most chads and tall men were with beckies, where as most stacies were with the rich men.

chads are surrounded by HTBs at most, why giga stacies and stacies are rich men only.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Richard_Hungwell, Fear and 10 others
Chad cant slay them but they can get in ltr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, turkproducer, Xangsane and 1 other person
chads more often than not are born into rich families

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 756
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Albeacho, SPFromNY914, Prettyboy and 2 others
nah, in fact most stacies i know prefer rich normies over poor or even middle class chads

cope, most rich people are incels asf
where do u live? i've seen it with my own eyes in the midwest here in the states very gl girls going for middle class chadlites (basically chads irl)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
where do u live? i've seen it with my own eyes in the midwest here in the states very gl girls going for middle class chadlites (basically chads irl)
how do they look like? show some reference images

how do they look like? show some reference images
7965b05053508a749cf8a3bab7923787
360 F 110114301 rLnAVVjsKwt0wHL4JlANYZJ3bPaiuSzc
Smiling girl
Projecting confidence how to make a good first impression

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, OOGABOOGA and zeke714
nah, in fact most stacies i know prefer rich normies over poor or even middle class chads

that's what i've noticed too

I go into a prestigious college where basically everybody’s parents are rich and the students here are insanely good looking and tall on average

Its insane compared to the rest of the city, its almost like you can accurately tell in most cases someone’s social class by just looking at them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, aBetterMii and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I go into a prestigious college where basically everybody’s parents are rich and the students here are insanely good looking and tall on average

Its insane compared to the rest of the city, its almost like you can accurately tell in most cases someone’s social class by just looking at them
imagine how much harems there are in that particular college

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and aBetterMii

what country?

Mirin the copium

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
statuspill,they would rather fuck a statusmaxxed athlete than a random chad.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and aBetterMii
This is kind of true. None of the stacies in my school dated any of the high PSLers but instead dated normie/htn athletes with rich families and status. Stacies also always treated me better in group projects and shit. Girls under 7/10 would just completely ignore me or insult me whereas attractive girls had enough self esteem to not shit on an incel to make themselves feel better.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, Beetlejuice, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Just don't be a 6+ PSL chad theory.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Fear

big cope
Just check the Princeton or Harvard class photograph, and report back. They all incel looking jfl

• +1
Reactions: Saen
This is kind of true. None of the stacies in my school dated any of the high PSLers but instead dated normie/htn athletes with rich families and status. Stacies also always treated me better in group projects and shit. Girls under 7/10 would just completely ignore me or insult me whereas attractive girls had enough self esteem to not shit on an incel to make themselves feel better.
Wahmn under 7/10 are Chad only
Wahmn above 7+/10 are rich normie only.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
big cope
Just check the Princeton or Harvard class photograph, and report back. They all incel looking jfl
Gigantic cope. Wealthier people are taller and more good looking on average. Visit a gated community then a ghetto and report back where did you seen more subhumans

muh chad gets stacies

BIG COPE

stacies mostly prefer rich men, atleast from what i have observed IRL, most chads and tall men were with beckies, where as most stacies were with the rich men.

chads are surrounded by HTBs at most, why giga stacies and stacies are rich men only.

muh chad gets stacies

BIG COPE