Chads don’t exist

Gonza

Gonza

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
Chads and Chadlites are usually very rare if not almost impossible to see like a ultra legendary pokemon type of shi. If you didn’t fucked up your perception of looks and actually go outside you can see that everyone is ugly and doesn’t care about their appearance.

And that the typical crush girls have is always, im talking 90-95%, of the time is your HTN, it can be the tall, jacked, good pheno, stylemaxxed, hairmaxxed, lean. It doesn’t matter, you’re not competing against CHADS AND CHADLITES your competing against the NT stylemmaxed MTN-HTN.

The chads that the internet normies talk about, and the Reddit stories about a Chad is again in the 90-95% of cases your HTN.
So stop being such a retard and go outside to see that people are UGLY and even the HTN’s are rare. And that the REAL CHAD is your jacked or tall HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neroem, justropemaxbro, Deleted member 41284 and 10 others
dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
The issue is the people on this forum are very inconsistent with ratings and think only giga famous models & actors can be chads.

Like people here will say 6 PSL is 1 in 1000 but when u say oh you’ve seen somebody like that because 1 in 1000 in a Global sense isn’t super fucking crazy theyll say it’s muh HTN.

Anyways yea obviously we mostly refer to HTNs as chad slayers irl but like if you’ve never seen a chad/chadlite irl

You live in either a shit hole country or u live in a ghetto slum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 51781, Xangsane and 3 others
The issue is the people on this forum are very inconsistent with ratings and think only giga famous models & actors can be chads.

Like people here will say 6 PSL is 1 in 1000 but when u say oh you’ve seen somebody like that because 1 in 1000 in a Global sense isn’t super fucking crazy theyll say it’s muh HTN.

Anyways yea obviously we mostly refer to HTNs as chad slayers irl but like if you’ve never seen a chad/chadlite irl

The thing is when you’re outside and see someone out of a glimpse you think is a chad/chadlite can aswell be a htn because you saw him from far away or because you can’t see him with a neutral face or unfrauded because of hair or beard. I maybe saw a tall chadlite but I can’t confirm it, since he was walking away and had a beard, may as well been a HTN. So no one really knows.
You also got people that don’t rate correctly that are greycels like me and even adding the fact that you don’t see people up close and unfrauded shows that real chads/chadlites are very very rare

I've seen them but it's so rare it's memorable and usa isn't any Better with all the ethniks and race mixxing

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
The thing is when you’re outside and see someone out of a glimpse you think is a chad/chadlite can aswell be a htn because you saw him from far away or because you can’t see him with a neutral face or unfrauded because of hair or beard. I maybe saw a tall chadlite but I can’t confirm it, since he was walking away and had a beard, may as well been a HTN. So no one really knows.
You also got people that don’t rate correctly that are greycels like me and even adding the fact that you don’t see people up close and unfrauded shows that real chads/chadlites are very very rare
Nope some went to my school or I worked with. Saw their pics and they mog half the people considered chad on this forum. All the random chads people find they line up with them so.
I've seen them but it's so rare it's memorable and usa isn't any Better with all the ethniks and race mixxing
Depends on what part but stacies are rarer than chads tbh. How many stacies u see in Italy a lot of Italian girls here are very hot

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Nope some went to my school or I worked with. Saw their pics and they mog half the people considered chad on this forum. All the random chads people find they line up with them so.

Depends on what part but stacies are rarer than chads tbh. How many stacies u see in Italy a lot of Italian girls here are very hot
Yeah but they’re still very very rare, how many have you seen outside of school or work?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and soover4me
Chads and Chadlites are usually very rare if not almost impossible to see like a ultra legendary pokemon type of shi. If you didn’t fucked up your perception of looks and actually go outside you can see that everyone is ugly and doesn’t care about their appearance.

And that the typical crush girls have is always, im talking 90-95%, of the time is your HTN, it can be the tall, jacked, good pheno, stylemaxxed, hairmaxxed, lean. It doesn’t matter, you’re not competing against CHADS AND CHADLITES your competing against the NT stylemmaxed MTN-HTN.

The chads that the internet normies talk about, and the Reddit stories about a Chad is again in the 90-95% of cases your HTN.
So stop being such a retard and go outside to see that people are UGLY and even the HTN’s are rare. And that the REAL CHAD is your jacked or tall HTN
I work register at a supermarket and I see a chad (8+/10 face 6’2+) like once a month, it’s very rare but not as rare as ur saying

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
Yeah but they’re still very very rare, how many have you seen outside of school or work?
In upper class areas I’ve seen em. A week ago or 2 I saw a forward growth mogger who was at least 6’3

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
Every third dude is Chadlite if ur in a rich white area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, efidescontinuado and ElTruecel
In upper class areas I’ve seen em. A week ago or 2 I saw a forward growth mogger who was at least 6’3
I’ve worked as a waiter in big events, like +1500 people, I’m talking that middle-upper class went, and the most I seen in an event were 2 maybe 3. But I’m saying MIDDLE-UPPER class. They’re still very rare IRL

• Hmm...

Cope, no clue where you live but any major city in Western Europe is Chadlite central. Tall and HTN alone, is common in Central/West/South West London.

Before you make the excuse, 'oh you are overating them, you have no clue what you're talking about...' I'm well versed on looks theory better than 99% of people on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Chads are basically super fit normies who use steroids and get cosmetic surgeries.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Heinrich Schmidt

• +1
Cope, no clue where you live but any major city in Western Europe is Chadlite central. Tall and HTN alone, is common in Central/West/South West London.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Before you make the excuse, 'oh you are overating them, you have no clue what you're talking about...' I'm well versed on looks theory better than 99% of people on this forum.
Idk what muh “chadlites” you are seeing in central and south west London but I do not see any of these people height moggers sure but purely facial no

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zizou and Xangsane
Idk what muh “chadlites” you are seeing in central and south west London but I do not see any of these people height moggers sure but purely facial no
Plenty during rush hour and afternoon, especially in wealthy areas.

• JFL
Didn't you say you're not from London? @Xangsane

HTN is still leagues above incels

Plenty during rush hour and afternoon, especially in wealthy areas.
I go to all boys school in a wealthy area still aren’t seeing these copious amount of muh chadlites but sure

• +1
I go to all boys school in a wealthy area still aren’t seeing these copious amount of muh chadlites but sure
You probably go to an all boys school in a suburban neighbourhood. The fact you still are in school probably means you can't see past tiktokmaxxed htns being the epitome of looks, thus overshadowing and clouding your judgement of actual chadlites.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ramezu

I’ve only seen one blonde Chadlite

You probably go to an all boys school in a suburban neighbourhood. The fact you still are in school probably means you can't see past tiktokmaxxed htns being the epitome of looks, thus overshadowing and clouding your judgement of actual chadlites.
By school I mean sixth form of which not many are “tiktokmaxxed” there are no chads facially at this school

• +1
Reactions: Zizou
By school I mean sixth form of which not many are “tiktokmaxxed” there are no chads facially at this school
I for example am low htn and mog most people in my year group facially of 200 people or so

Chads and Chadlites are usually very rare if not almost impossible to see

It simply means you're brainrotten from years of exposition to PSL cancer so much that words stop having meaning for you. It's what happens when you're for years pushing the definitions more and more strict so that nobody fulfills their criteria anymore. But it means that your criteria is the problem, as that way the word/definition stops being descriptive of the phenomenon, and not that "chads don't exist"

Bro glad someone finally said it.

On this forum, I’m mostly getting rated HTN by people for PSL (without factoring in the fact that I’m 6ft 2, muscular and have a 20inch frame).

IRL I’ve even been called a “gigachad” by normies at my college, and when I go out I get quite a bit of attention from girls (they approach quite a bit), and literally always get complimented on my looks when I’m out. So I came here thinking I’m a true chad 😂, maybe IRL I am, but by the standard of the forum I’m “HTN”.

Crazy how autistic a lot of people are here.

(Btw I’m only here cause I’m a singer tryna break through, and I figured if I looksmaxx even more, I have more chance of getting famous).

This is cope I can spot atleast 1 everytime I go outside