Chads have foids stalk them

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Chads have foids stalking them. They don't try hard looking for foids like we are. Foids simply come to them. (Roasties/Staceys all types)
This is true. One of the girls who grinded on me at homecoming randomly added my friend on snapchat and sent him a picture of me asking if he knows me, and then asked for my snapchat

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
This is true. One of the girls who grinded on me at homecoming randomly added my friend on snapchat and sent him a picture of me asking if he knows me, and then asked for my snapchat
fucken lucky dude. Foid only stalked me once before. & i only fucked like 5 times . Maybe it was my pipe game.

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
dude i haven't seen a pussy untill i hit like age 22. Good that ur worried about it now tho. I wasn't . I was just a pc nerd stuck on my computer.
lul literally me not too long ago. yeh i realized that everything i do at this age will affect me for the rest of my life, so if i work hard to become as best as i can now itll pay off later

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
My friend always took pics of me in English class and girls constantly asked for my snap or if I was single after saying I was hot.

One of them literally knew me when I was subhuman and she made fun of me then so that's interesting.

I also got stalked by this one weird arthoe/emo type chick...not my time lmao. Have a lot of stories about this one

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
My friend always took pics of me in English class and girls constantly asked for my snap or if I was single after saying I was hot.

One of them literally knew me when I was subhuman and she made fun of me then so that's interesting.

I also got stalked by this one weird arthoe/emo type chick...not my time lmao. Have a lot of stories about this one

Story or riot

Jaded

Jaded

Zephir

Please tell me you got revenge on the bitch that made fun of you.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Should've trolled the living fuck out of her as revenge.
Please tell me you got revenge on the bitch that made fun of you.
I did brah. Added her on snap and started talking to her and she was all.nice. then I started being a dick, leaving her on read, and finally i made her drive and 2 hours to see me then didn't show up wear we we're meeting. Blocked her and never looked back

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I did brah. Added her on snap and started talking to her and she was all.nice. then I started being a dick, leaving her on read, and finally i made her drive and 2 hours to see me then didn't show up wear we we're meeting. Blocked her and never looked back
Nice.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
lmao i did that to a girl, we had a connection then i found out she was sending lewd pics to other guys.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Still makes them feel entitled to chads.
Of course it does and that's one of the reasons shit like this has to stop. I'm sure I've talked about it in my other posts but this kind of thing falsely inflates the value of lower value women leaving nothing for lower-value men.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Of course it does and that's one of the reasons shit like this has to stop. I'm sure I've talked about it in my other posts but this kind of thing falsely inflates the value of lower value women leaving nothing for lower-value men.
Exactly.

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Master
Happens to me

My ex girlfriends used to stalk me