Chads here have more chance to go ER than incels (CHADS NOT ALLOWED)

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
sorry my nigga @Amnesia but this goes to yo

There is a reason why gl fags lurk here when they already have foids on their dick. Shitposting? I dont think so . Problems are rotted deeper than we though if there is no problem of looks on a LOOKS forum then u know they have other hardcore shit goin on

So what am i sayin?

Chance of chads here goin ER are more likely than some deathnic subhuman abused currycel

I keep an eye on u mofos @Amnesia @Salludon
Yuyevonmaxxed

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, goat2x, Lolcel and 6 others
Chit thread. Kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Nautica and Deleted member 5875
@Mirin2234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5634
I swear you guys are all a bunch of wanna be normies. I lurk here cause I genunely find it enjoyable. I don't want a normie life of having a ton of friends and drinking and partying and doing gay normie shit like watching sports at the bar. Fuck u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 8765 and 12 others
I swear you guys are all a bunch of wanna be normies. I lurk here cause I genunely find it enjoyable. I don't want a normie life of having a ton of friends and drinking and partying and doing gay normie shit like watching sports at the bar. Fuck u
I am a wanna be low tier normie

Jfl at taking what i said srs it was for lols nigga

die

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 4671
keep crying for BIG Hindu Cock also op =abused cock :think: 😤😭

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, ThreadMatters and Deleted member 5875

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4563, Nautica and 3 others
You guys overrate girls. They are stupid asf and only worth talking to when you’re horny.
I’d rather spend my time here reading some funny threads in off-topic than talk to some stupid ass bitch with no sense of humour. My inbox is full of girls simping me on Tinder, Yubo etc but i don’t even open them.

AF2D0A5B 459C 4BB9 B85E B4475D022FDA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
You guys overrate girls. They are stupid asf and only worth talking to when you’re horny.
I’d rather spend my time here reading some funny threads in off-topic than talk to some stupid ass bitch with no sense of humour. My inbox is full of girls simping me on Tinder, Yubo etc but i don’t even open them.

View attachment 702024
Why make these accounts in western countries where you don't live.
Validation?

View attachment 702024
i have no idea what OP was thinking when he created this thread and i don't know why he mentioned you and amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Good thing I am ugly

Why make these accounts in western countries where you don't live.
Validation?
I didn’t. Yubo is international. Everyone around the world can see your profile unlike Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and brainded

View attachment 702024
Realitypill

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
i have no idea what OP was thinking when he created this thread and i don't know why he mentioned you and amnesia

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back