Hybristophilia - You aren't ugly, you just aren't a psychopath - A long explanation on the female attraction to violence

Just go to prison for the rest of your life theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369, TsarTsar444, Niksy and 5 others
High IQ post. I’ve always seen it that way too. The violent criminal dark triad type dude is still just a tool of the woman. When he gets killed the woman moves on, when he goes to prison the woman cheats. Absolutely in the servile position

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, robtical, TheLastLaugh and 4 others
High IQ post. I’ve always seen it that way too. The violent criminal dark triad type dude is still just a tool of the woman. When he gets killed the woman moves on, when he goes to prison the woman cheats. Absolutely in the servile position
Unless you live in a post apocalypse or Somalia dark triadmaxxing only works if you're a Chadlite+ or tall HTN. Even then it's pointless, because when you're that physically desirable as a man it doesn't matter what you say or do.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Is there any way to signal this without actually going to prison?

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Yeah, hybristophilia is a spectrum, most girls will like a guy who is aggressive in bed: choking, spanking, this shit yknow?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
gigaomega bump

The following text was taken from the website Shedding of the Ego” by Mr. K and reviewed by Savage, it's been adapted by John Cracovizk
John Cracovizk
(literally me) for an easier (and less MGTOW) read to my LooksMax.org fellas. The link to the original text is available in the end of the thread, good read!

1. INTRODUCTION - What is Hybristofilia? The Joker and Quinn example

"Ok, gentlemen, today we are going to discuss hybristophilia, a term that seems to me to best summarize the female penchant for the “Bad Boy”.

source-1.gif

First, the definition of the term according to an online medical dictionary:

Hybristophilia - Paraphilia in which a person is sexually attracted to someone who has committed a bombing or horrific crime.

It may be best to start with some examples found in pop culture and work our way up to real-world examples.​

Many consider the dynamic duo of the DC comics universe, the Joker and his equally psychopathic companion, Harley Quinn, to be a clear example of the “Florence Nightingale effect” (In reference to the dedication of Florence Nightingale, who many consider to be the founder of modern nursing, demonstrated in her patients).

1_alLyNXu_gZqsMQrN2wtzeQ.png
I believe this is a misdiagnosis of Quinn, or at least only a partial diagnosis.

If you're well-versed in the origins of Joker's bitch, you'll know that Quinn started out as an asylum psychiatrist in Arkham and her name was Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel, M.D, who was tasked during her internship with the psychoanalysis of some of the worst and greatest psychopaths and criminals of Gotham, one of which was the Joker himself. During the interview process with the Joker, Quinn was mesmerized by his Charisma (personality pilled once again :soy:), a trait psychopaths often cultivate to hide their true nature.

Swayed by the strength of the Joker's personality and charm, Quinn fell deeply in love with him, culminating in helping him escape, unleashing one of the most dangerous psychopaths in the DC comics universe back onto the streets (🚺 women), until she finally gave up her comfortable life as a psychiatrist and joined him on his crime spree, taking on the persona of Harley Quinn, as we know her today.

Harley Quinn suffered not only from this “Florence Nightingale effect”, but from an advanced case of hybristophilia.

Furthermore, we speculate here that hybristophilia is a condition that is still poorly understood, which appears to be categorized into a very simplistic classification of women who are hybrostophilic and women who are not hybrostophilic, without there being a middle ground between the two.
2. EVOLVING DESIRES - The Complex Relationship Between Violence and Attraction
Now, think back to our remote existence, when human beings led prehistoric, short and often violent lives.

The comforts of our modern, technologically advanced civilization simply did not exist.

spongebob-patrick.gif

To put it bluntly, violent men have been selected by women for reproduction since time immemorial, and despite the fact that we have, through a manipulation of evolutionary impulses, built a civilization that largely mitigated this burden of violence, many women still yearn for violent men.

The average woman, of course, does not want to date a violent psychopath, at least not one of the status of a serial killer like Ted Bundy or Richard Ramirez. But she longs for some of that caveman violence to emerge through the civilized exteriors of the men she is occasionally attracted to. In essence, women seek to ensure their security and provision in society through a kind of standardized double assault.

Simply extracting male provision via taxpayer subsidy is not enough.

The obsession with protection and provision that we see for women is expressed on a macro scale, through the occasional application of laws involving violence against women, such as “Rape Shield Laws” and “primary aggressor laws”, etc.

[Rape Shield Law — is a law that limits the ability to present evidence or question rape complainants about their past sexual behavior. The term also refers to a law that prohibits publishing the identity of an alleged rape victim.]
[Primary Aggressor Laws — A Primary Aggressor is an adult or adolescent who gains power and control in a relationship by continually limiting partners' options through surveillance, coercion, noncooperation, and punishment, and maintains the limitation by denying abuse.]

These laws often do not fully consider concepts of equality, such as due process and the luxury of a legal system that presumes innocence before guilt has already been established (this made me remember of this thread of mine where I talked about how your friends would probably leave you be eaten by wolves if someone came accusing you of rape, even though there isn't any proof).

To the collective unconscious, the hive mentality that drives the female masses, due process is irrelevant, they are voting with their hindbrain and therefore vote to ensure that their most primal needs and desires are met and satiated.

The problem is that women can never be satisfied; they point out and demand more security and more provisions… always.​

In this way, while female involvement leverages the electoral process in her favor, and after the legal system implements as much gynocentrism as it can handle without collapsing, the individual woman also simultaneously cultivates her particular instinct for her own protection and provision.

In the form of what we call: Alpha Brute.
3. THE ALPHA BRUTE - Low Inhib and Dark Triad? Yes, but also a tool for the feminine

20141011_blp506.jpg
article-2203682-15060FA0000005DC-382_306x423.jpg
iu

An individual prone to violence and physically imposing enough to do a lot of harm with hostility, who is also usually not intelligent enough to understand that he is in a servile position to the woman he is involved with, existing as a hired criminal who gets paid with sexual access.

It's like a pincer attack, designed to maximize benefits for the female collective, and frankly, men's lives, health, or rights have never influenced this process in any meaningful way.
This is just gynocentrism at its maximum power.

Take the following video as an example, preceded by a quick synopsis.​

> The woman enters a cafeteria and skips the line.

> The man responds to whoever was on the phone that a woman jumped the queue.

> The woman hears and immediately intimidates him by staring at him, in a very rude, incisive and, finally, violent way.

> By chance, the boyfriend, a 150 kg ex-convict, enters the conversation, and at that moment there is a brief confrontation between the man and the boyfriend.-Out of nowhere, the boyfriend [ex-convict] punches the man, beating him violently.

See for yourself.

So... what do we witness here other than a vicious attack? Well, let's start from the woman's perspective.

Let's assume, hypothetically, that this woman could have started this confrontation without her boyfriend to protect her and that the man who attacked her in self-defense after she initiated the violence.
This woman would probably have no problem trusting the front line of gynocentric protection at her disposal, that being the macro-scale protection of a police force or a white knight who jumps to her defense without even questioning who initiated the violence.

This is why women advocate for first-offender laws, as blame almost universally falls on the man in domestic violence disputes, despite evidence to the contrary, if any. Once again, women want it that way, they are not concerned with due process and equal rights for men, they are concerned with leveraging the State and strengthening their fundamental reproductive habits.

76b19aa4cdf752ab7e4f3b5a2215f843.jpg
However, in this case, it was her boyfriend who was nearby, who was, for all intents and purposes, the alpha brute we've described. He is prone to violence, physically imposing, and almost seems to take pleasure in subjecting another man to the brutality he can unleash in his master's name. This is an extreme example of what all women want to some degree, community protections from non-violent men in the form of a legal system, and individual protections from violent men in the form of these thugs who are more than willing to disregard those legal protections.

This is what drives the female tendency toward hybristophilia, which appears to only be pathological in the most extreme examples, but which actually lies on a continuum.

This is a spectrum of hybristophilia that ranges from the woman who prefers a beating from her man behind closed doors, to the “serial killer fanatics” who gained notoriety for fainting with excitement in the presence of hyper-violent serial killers, such as Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez, during the fanfare of his trials.​
sexy belt GIF

Every woman who asks you to choke her, spank her, spank her ass, or spit on her in a safe, controlled environment during consensual sex is acting on this misunderstood desire.

She is asking you to release your inner caveman, she is asking you to become a violent weapon that she can use for her protection, and in doing so, she receives vast sexual stimulation.

I don't hate women for that, much less do I expect them to change. I believe this is an innate quality of female sexual attraction. Nor do I absolve them if they act on these impulses in some way in real causes of violence, rather than simulated, against other human beings like the woman described above.

Women who are so dependent on their primitive impulses to the point of directing one of these brutes to harm others through violence should be locked up and kept away from civilized people. But in terms of desire, of female attraction to violent men, I suspect there's very little we can do to combat that.
The fictional universe of Gattaca has already addressed this by filtering out genetic cues for violence, and I suspect the only way we could change this quirk of female attraction would be through something along these lines. This would require a highly unethical eugenics campaign, which I deeply reject and would never participate in. Given this, it seems that all we can do is contain the beast, so to speak.​

We will have to understand women's tendency to select violent men and we have to manage and discourage it as best we can. And so I begin my efforts here with a simple material.

5. EXAMPLES - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

First, we start with , the “cultural Marxism” conspiracy theorist who killed 77 souls, most of whom were young teenagers. An article titled Norway’s mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik gets hundreds of love letters a year states the following:

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

Another interesting article I stumbled across will give you some real insight into the nature of this phenomenon, titled Editorial: On Love, Sex and Murderers and it's quite long so I'll only publish the parts I judge relevant:

It isn't over yet. ( :hnghn: )

Link to the original text: http://sheddingoftheego.com/2015/08/23/hybristophilia-the-female-attraction-to-violence/

After adapting the text, I need to say this topic is DISGUSTING, but thanks for reading. :owo:

Cope

Women will date Chad whether he is the most charitable kind nigga on earth or the most evil

• +1
Cope

Women will date Chad whether he is the most charitable kind nigga on earth or the most evil
What is the percentage of Chads? Small. They are exception, exception proves the rule.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and borismonster
What is the percentage of Chads? Small. They are exception, exception proves the rule.
If sub-chadlite acts like a psychopath he'll just get ostracized and deemed an evil piece of shit

I already tried

All the examples u showed can only get low IQ LTB sheboons or some other kind of trashy ethnic

Unless ur thugmaxxed tall tyrone with status then maybe u can get some 300-bodycount HTB stripper

Literally when have u seen a prime JB white girl that you'd wanna marry with some gay wannabe dark-triad nigger thats sub-HTN?

god made me a good cuck. That’s my character in this movie he’s directing. I can be no other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and TsarTsar444
cope af. Just be normal

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • +1
Just serialkillermaxx bro

• JFL
just be immoral theory

• +1
The following text was taken from the website Shedding of the Ego” by Mr. K and reviewed by Savage, it's been adapted by John Cracovizk
John Cracovizk
(literally me) for an easier (and less MGTOW) read to my LooksMax.org fellas. The link to the original text is available in the end of the thread, good read!

"Ok, gentlemen, today we are going to discuss hybristophilia, a term that seems to me to best summarize the female penchant for the “Bad Boy”.

source-1.gif

Hybristophilia - Paraphilia in which a person is sexually attracted to someone who has committed a bombing or horrific crime.

It may be best to start with some examples found in pop culture and work our way up to real-world examples.​

Many consider the dynamic duo of the DC comics universe, the Joker and his equally psychopathic companion, Harley Quinn, to be a clear example of the “Florence Nightingale effect” (In reference to the dedication of Florence Nightingale, who many consider to be the founder of modern nursing, demonstrated in her patients).

I believe this is a misdiagnosis of Quinn, or at least only a partial diagnosis.

If you're well-versed in the origins of Joker's bitch, you'll know that Quinn started out as an asylum psychiatrist in Arkham and her name was Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel, M.D, who was tasked during her internship with the psychoanalysis of some of the worst and greatest psychopaths and criminals of Gotham, one of which was the Joker himself. During the interview process with the Joker, Quinn was mesmerized by his Charisma (personality pilled once again :soy:), a trait psychopaths often cultivate to hide their true nature.

Swayed by the strength of the Joker's personality and charm, Quinn fell deeply in love with him, culminating in helping him escape, unleashing one of the most dangerous psychopaths in the DC comics universe back onto the streets (🚺 women), until she finally gave up her comfortable life as a psychiatrist and joined him on his crime spree, taking on the persona of Harley Quinn, as we know her today.

Harley Quinn suffered not only from this “Florence Nightingale effect”, but from an advanced case of hybristophilia.

Furthermore, we speculate here that hybristophilia is a condition that is still poorly understood, which appears to be categorized into a very simplistic classification of women who are hybrostophilic and women who are not hybrostophilic, without there being a middle ground between the two.
Now, think back to our remote existence, when human beings led prehistoric, short and often violent lives.

The comforts of our modern, technologically advanced civilization simply did not exist.

spongebob-patrick.gif

To put it bluntly, violent men have been selected by women for reproduction since time immemorial, and despite the fact that we have, through a manipulation of evolutionary impulses, built a civilization that largely mitigated this burden of violence, many women still yearn for violent men.

The average woman, of course, does not want to date a violent psychopath, at least not one of the status of a serial killer like Ted Bundy or Richard Ramirez. But she longs for some of that caveman violence to emerge through the civilized exteriors of the men she is occasionally attracted to. In essence, women seek to ensure their security and provision in society through a kind of standardized double assault.

The obsession with protection and provision that we see for women is expressed on a macro scale, through the occasional application of laws involving violence against women, such as “Rape Shield Laws” and “primary aggressor laws”, etc.

[Rape Shield Law — is a law that limits the ability to present evidence or question rape complainants about their past sexual behavior. The term also refers to a law that prohibits publishing the identity of an alleged rape victim.]
[Primary Aggressor Laws — A Primary Aggressor is an adult or adolescent who gains power and control in a relationship by continually limiting partners' options through surveillance, coercion, noncooperation, and punishment, and maintains the limitation by denying abuse.]

These laws often do not fully consider concepts of equality, such as due process and the luxury of a legal system that presumes innocence before guilt has already been established (this made me remember of this thread of mine where I talked about how your friends would probably leave you be eaten by wolves if someone came accusing you of rape, even though there isn't any proof).

To the collective unconscious, the hive mentality that drives the female masses, due process is irrelevant, they are voting with their hindbrain and therefore vote to ensure that their most primal needs and desires are met and satiated.

The problem is that women can never be satisfied; they point out and demand more security and more provisions… always.​

In this way, while female involvement leverages the electoral process in her favor, and after the legal system implements as much gynocentrism as it can handle without collapsing, the individual woman also simultaneously cultivates her particular instinct for her own protection and provision.

3. THE ALPHA BRUTE - Low Inhib and Dark Triad? Yes, but also a tool for the feminine

20141011_blp506.jpg
iu

An individual prone to violence and physically imposing enough to do a lot of harm with hostility, who is also usually not intelligent enough to understand that he is in a servile position to the woman he is involved with, existing as a hired criminal who gets paid with sexual access.

It's like a pincer attack, designed to maximize benefits for the female collective, and frankly, men's lives, health, or rights have never influenced this process in any meaningful way.

> The woman hears and immediately intimidates him by staring at him, in a very rude, incisive and, finally, violent way.

> By chance, the boyfriend, a 150 kg ex-convict, enters the conversation, and at that moment there is a brief confrontation between the man and the boyfriend.-Out of nowhere, the boyfriend [ex-convict] punches the man, beating him violently.

See for yourself.

So... what do we witness here other than a vicious attack? Well, let's start from the woman's perspective.

Let's assume, hypothetically, that this woman could have started this confrontation without her boyfriend to protect her and that the man who attacked her in self-defense after she initiated the violence.
This woman would probably have no problem trusting the front line of gynocentric protection at her disposal, that being the macro-scale protection of a police force or a white knight who jumps to her defense without even questioning who initiated the violence.

This is why women advocate for first-offender laws, as blame almost universally falls on the man in domestic violence disputes, despite evidence to the contrary, if any. Once again, women want it that way, they are not concerned with due process and equal rights for men, they are concerned with leveraging the State and strengthening their fundamental reproductive habits.

However, in this case, it was her boyfriend who was nearby, who was, for all intents and purposes, the alpha brute we've described. He is prone to violence, physically imposing, and almost seems to take pleasure in subjecting another man to the brutality he can unleash in his master's name. This is an extreme example of what all women want to some degree, community protections from non-violent men in the form of a legal system, and individual protections from violent men in the form of these thugs who are more than willing to disregard those legal protections.

This is what drives the female tendency toward hybristophilia, which appears to only be pathological in the most extreme examples, but which actually lies on a continuum.

This is a spectrum of hybristophilia that ranges from the woman who prefers a beating from her man behind closed doors, to the “serial killer fanatics” who gained notoriety for fainting with excitement in the presence of hyper-violent serial killers, such as Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez, during the fanfare of his trials.​
sexy belt GIF

Every woman who asks you to choke her, spank her, spank her ass, or spit on her in a safe, controlled environment during consensual sex is acting on this misunderstood desire.

She is asking you to release your inner caveman, she is asking you to become a violent weapon that she can use for her protection, and in doing so, she receives vast sexual stimulation.

I don't hate women for that, much less do I expect them to change. I believe this is an innate quality of female sexual attraction. Nor do I absolve them if they act on these impulses in some way in real causes of violence, rather than simulated, against other human beings like the woman described above.

Women who are so dependent on their primitive impulses to the point of directing one of these brutes to harm others through violence should be locked up and kept away from civilized people. But in terms of desire, of female attraction to violent men, I suspect there's very little we can do to combat that.
The fictional universe of Gattaca has already addressed this by filtering out genetic cues for violence, and I suspect the only way we could change this quirk of female attraction would be through something along these lines. This would require a highly unethical eugenics campaign, which I deeply reject and would never participate in. Given this, it seems that all we can do is contain the beast, so to speak.​

We will have to understand women's tendency to select violent men and we have to manage and discourage it as best we can. And so I begin my efforts here with a simple material.

First, we start with , the “cultural Marxism” conspiracy theorist who killed 77 souls, most of whom were young teenagers. An article titled Norway’s mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik gets hundreds of love letters a year states the following:

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

Another interesting article I stumbled across will give you some real insight into the nature of this phenomenon, titled Editorial: On Love, Sex and Murderers and it's quite long so I'll only publish the parts I judge relevant:

Link to the original text: http://sheddingoftheego.com/2015/08/23/hybristophilia-the-female-attraction-to-violence/

After adapting the text, I need to say this topic is DISGUSTING, but thanks for reading. :owo:

Cannot respect a slut that does this. Dated a 4chan girl like that once. Only had the most degrading sex possible

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and John Cracovizk
Cannot respect a slut that does this. Dated a 4chan girl like that once. Only had the most degrading sex possible
It's funny how this thread keeps being revived

• +1
A guy who isn't violent is a weak pathetic excuse for a man. The reason guys today get treated so badly by women is they aren't real men to begin with. On a subconscious level you just cannot take a non-violent man seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26, borismonster and bloomercel
this is actually super high iq. ive had 2 girls fall completely in love with me and one asked me to murder them, the other said they would let me cut my name into their arm. i dont even say crazy stuff i just look offputting and it works i guess

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhra26, borismonster and John Cracovizk
just wear clothes that make you look like a school shooter.

• +1
John Cracovizk

source-1.gif

spongebob-patrick.gif

20141011_blp506.jpg
iu

See for yourself.

sexy belt GIF

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

Only low quality dark triad "women" want men who are dark triad. Real women will stay the fuck away from you if you are actually dark triad.

• +1
A guy who isn't violent is a weak pathetic excuse for a man. The reason guys today get treated so badly by women is they aren't real men to begin with. On a subconscious level you just cannot take a non-violent man seriously.

View attachment 2631846
How to be a real man? Recommend a book or something.

• +1
High IQ.

One thing I missed was how mothers enjoy sex more when biological or step father abuses her kids prior to having sex.

Like the scene from Blackbird.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, PSL Accuracy and 2 others
High IQ.

One thing I missed was how mothers enjoy sex more when biological or step father abuses her kids prior to having sex.

Like the scene from Blackbird.
wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Primalsplit
My one friend told me stories how his parents never had sex, but when his father used to beat him then they went to have sex and both parents did moan really loud then.

And the thing is the mother used to act like victim, saying that she can't live, kids make life too hard.

Once my friend asked mother to buy socks because he didn't have any socks without holes in them, his mother cried, father came beat him, then the parents went to have loud sex.

Then she told that the father is really good because he protects her from her children.

Interesting because this guy was the nicest guy I've ever met, they were abusing him for nothing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and John Cracovizk
My one friend told me stories how his parents never had sex, but when his father used to beat him then they went to have sex and both parents did moan really loud then.

And the thing is the mother used to act like victim, saying that she can't live, kids make life too hard.

Once my friend asked mother to buy socks because he didn't have any socks without holes in them, his mother cried, father came beat him, then the parents went to have loud sex.

Then she told that the father is really good because he protects her from her children.

Interesting because this guy was the nicest guy I've ever met, they were abusing him for nothing.
I was thinking about sexual abuse nevermind lmao

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, John Cracovizk and BecomingHuman
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and Deleted member 27066

"Two women fought in front of the Campo Grande Penal Institute, where they were going to visit the same man arrested there. According to information from witnesses, the woman attacked is a former prison partner and was physically attacked by her current one during a visit. In a statement, the State Penitentiary System Administration Agency reported that a brigade was controlled with the assistance of a police officer".

"Prisoners' wives are popular on TikTok, sharing their visit routine and nostalgia. Calling each other 'sisters-in-law', prisoners' wives are a hit on TikTok and unite via the hashtag #mulherdepreso"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, borismonster, bloomercel and 2 others

"Two women fought in front of the Campo Grande Penal Institute, where they were going to visit the same man arrested there. According to information from witnesses, the woman attacked is a former prison partner and was physically attacked by her current one during a visit. In a statement, the State Penitentiary System Administration Agency reported that a brigade was controlled with the assistance of a police officer".

"Prisoners' wives are popular on TikTok, sharing their visit routine and nostalgia. Calling each other 'sisters-in-law', prisoners' wives are a hit on TikTok and unite via the hashtag #mulherdepreso"

Just be a convicted felon bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles and John Cracovizk
John Cracovizk

source-1.gif

spongebob-patrick.gif

20141011_blp506.jpg
iu

See for yourself.

sexy belt GIF

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

Only a small percentage of women suffer from hybristophilia so this is cope

• +1
Only a small percentage of women suffer from hybristophilia so this is cope
This is talked in the text:

"This is a spectrum of hybristophilia that ranges from the woman who prefers a beating from her man behind closed doors, to the “serial killer fanatics” who gained notoriety for fainting with excitement in the presence of hyper-violent serial killers, such as Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez, during the fanfare of his trials.

She is asking you to release your inner caveman, she is asking you to become a violent weapon that she can use for her protection, and in doing so, she receives vast sexual stimulation."

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26, borismonster and Primalsplit
GGEw-ISaMAA3DpC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, LancasteR and bloomercel
John Cracovizk

source-1.gif

spongebob-patrick.gif

20141011_blp506.jpg
iu

See for yourself.

sexy belt GIF

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

havent humans evolved to favour monogamy?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: John Cracovizk, Skywalker and Primalsplit
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, borismonster, John Cracovizk and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, borismonster and John Cracovizk
pfp sig and comment mismatch buddy boyo :feelskek:
im in a debate with a bluepiller i need an actual answer and i cant be bothered to do any more research

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and borismonster
John Cracovizk

source-1.gif

spongebob-patrick.gif

20141011_blp506.jpg
iu

See for yourself.

sexy belt GIF

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

Sounds about right it's primitive sense of protection

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26, Latinolooksmaxxer and John Cracovizk
havent humans evolved to favour monogamy?
Monogamy corelates with higer intelligence and is therefore rare in women.

• Woah
in highschool a goth stacylite i hooked up with said I was attractive because I looked like a psychopath

i think she got impressed when i said i was an atheist she probably thought i was edgy and a badboy :ogre:

Ive known tall handsome pussies dating hot girls, tall handsome cheaters dating hot girls, tall handsome loyal dudes dating hot girls, tall handsome narcissists dating hot girls, tall handsome gentlemen dating hot girls, tall handsome nerds dating hot girls, tall handsome dumbass guys dsting hot girls. So basically being tall and handsome is the only constant here.

another day another braindead thread

Fascinating, do you think I can compensate being non NT with the dark traid? can a femboy be dark traid?

Tumblr o0tl9wJ0OT1rcgvpto1 1280

I am actually quite good at making GL bisexual women interested on me but they get bored of my high trust personality and autistic tendencies, If you have seen assasination classroom, I act as passive as nagisa, I try to be a bootlicker and don't show my giga narcisism, it works for getting lots of friends but that's all

Ade10b841e42f8fe3fca45702d02baeda113212e 00

I am getting bored of this shit, I think frauding dark traid is easier than frauding neurotypicality

9fb77e96034705cfd919496318c1fdbd

• JFL
Fascinating, do you think I can compensate being non NT with the dark traid? can a femboy be dark traid?

View attachment 2871618

I am actually quite good at making GL bisexual women interested on me but they get bored of my high trust personality and autistic tendencies, If you have seen assasination classroom, I act as passive as nagisa, I try to be a bootlicker and don't show my giga narcisism, it works for getting lots of friends but that's all

View attachment 2871622

I am getting bored of this shit, I think frauding dark traid is easier than frauding neurotypicality

View attachment 2871627
It's over for low T femboys. Looool