@Chads, How many nudes do u get?

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Fan
My statusmaxxed mtn 5’7 friend has hella nudes from girls. I wonder how many nudes Chads can get:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::aheago::aheago::aheago:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief, Autismcel and murdah
A ton. I dont have to ask all i have to send is face pic with wet hair out of shower at a lower angle and they get wet JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief, LooksThinker, N8verBegan and 1 other person
My statusmaxxed mtn 5’7 friend has hella nudes from girls. I wonder how many nudes Chads can get:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::aheago::aheago::aheago:
None I don’t interact with women at all ever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, yen, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Lol theres no “chads” here

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Lost count at this point

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Pollorex, LooksThinker and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, xuzky, 5.5psl and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, LooksThinker, looksmac and 1 other person
Getting nudes depends on how of a whore the girl is, imagine sending random nudes of you to different people so everyone can share it with their friends.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and N1666
Nudes are a meme. If you gotta ask for them it deosnt mean shit. How many chicks send unsolicited? Well after fucking 50+ chicks and having multiple of them be long term FWBs. I received I would say literal 0 nudes LOL unless i asked or she prompted. What i did get a l ot of was fit pics and and like them posing in mirror provocatively.

I htink the biggest thing is actually if you know the girl IRL or not. If you go on random sites forums social media discord etc and talk to girls there you can definitely get nudes. A real girl sent me her tits on ifunny. E dating seems to be where nudes are real. IRL my experice has shown they basically dont happen unless you are asking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and TechnoBoss
Nudes are a meme. If you gotta ask for them it deosnt mean shit. How many chicks send unsolicited? Well after fucking 50+ chicks and having multiple of them be long term FWBs. I received I would say literal 0 nudes LOL unless i asked or she prompted. What i did get a l ot of was fit pics and and like them posing in mirror provocatively.

I htink the biggest thing is actually if you know the girl IRL or not. If you go on random sites forums social media discord etc and talk to girls there you can definitely get nudes. A real girl sent me her tits on ifunny. E dating seems to be where nudes are real. IRL my experice has shown they basically dont happen unless you are asking
Out of the 50+ women you've fucked, what would you say is the average looks level of them?

• So Sad
I'm not saying you're lying about fucking 50+ women, but there's no way the average looks level of them is HTB bro. Do you live in Eastern Europe or something?

• So Sad
Im not a chad, but I've received over nudes from at least 100 girls. Simply doesn't matter about your looks level, girls are whores. A few of them were sending nudes to like ten guys at the same time as me. One time I asked a girl what she was doing and she literally said "sending nudes to guys" like it was a normal response

• So Sad
I'm not saying you're lying about fucking 50+ women, but there's no way the average looks level of them is HTB bro. Do you live in Eastern Europe or something?
USA bro and I have standards and options. It depends on what you consider HTB but like i only messed with girls i found attractive unless i was super drunk

• So Sad
Im not a chad, but I've received over nudes from at least 100 girls. Simply doesn't matter about your looks level, girls are whores. A few of them were sending nudes to like ten guys at the same time as me.
how did you get them? as in you ask for them or they just send

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and N1666
I also fucked 5 girls in sweden when i studied broad so imo automatic HTBs minimum lol

• +1
  • So Sad
USA bro and I have standards and options. It depends on what you consider HTB but like i only messed with girls i found attractive unless i was super drunk
That's fair. I live in NYC bro so I know the standards. I am very picky about what I consider HTB. Same with me only fucked around with MTBs and LTBs (on super rare occasions) if I was on phenibut or drunk.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Achilles
I also fucked 5 girls in sweden when i studied broad so imo automatic HTBs minimum lol
Kind of yeah Swedish girls are almost automatic HTBs but you'd be surprised. There are still MTB/LTB women in Sweden. Miring geomaxxing.

• So Sad
how did you get them? as in you ask for them or they just send
Depends on the girl, if I have to ask I don't ask directly. I just hint at what I'm on and they'll end up sending something

• So Sad
That's fair. I live in NYC bro so I know the standards. I am very picky about what I consider HTB. Same with me only fucked around with MTBs and LTBs (on super rare occasions) if I was on phenibut or drunk.
I went to a prestigious university with a reasonably big greek life 20-30% of students so there were lot high quality attractive girls available. Now i slay in a big city. I will tell you though that going to a real party school like Alabama or Florida where greek life is like 70%+ of student participation is where you can fuck models as a MTN. I was sadly deluded into believing university status means something lol.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Kind of yeah Swedish girls are almost automatic HTBs but you'd be surprised. There are still MTB/LTB women in Sweden. Miring geomaxxing.
Yeah i specifically chose sweden. My other option was north ireland :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
I went to a prestigious university with a reasonably big greek life 20-30% of students so there were lot high quality attractive girls available. Now i slay in a big city. I will tell you though that going to a real party school like Alabama or Florida where greek life is like 70%+ of student participation is where you can fuck models as a MTN. I was sadly deluded into believing university status means something lol.
Nice bro. Yeah slaying in uni can be common. What's your looks level if you don't mind answering?

Yeah i specifically chose sweden. My other option was north ireland :lul::lul::lul:
jfl at going to north ireland to slay. I am German/Irish and I'd never go to Ireland to slay. You made the right choice.

• So Sad
0 @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and WishIwasChico
Nice bro. Yeah slaying in uni can be common. What's your looks level if you don't mind answering?

jfl at going to north ireland to slay. I am German/Irish and I'd never go to Ireland to slay. You made the right choice.
Im prob HTN on this site standards. Possible chad lite based on how im treated irl by girls and some recent softmaxxing and health maxxing has seemed to really elevate my slaying.

• +1
  • So Sad
Im prob HTN on this site standards. Possible chad lite based on how im treated irl by girls and some recent softmaxxing and health maxxing has seemed to really elevate my slaying.
And you wouldn't show your face in DMs right? I wouldn't blame you for saying no. Also what's your age? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but It's interesting to hear experiences from someone who doesn't seem like a larper.

• So Sad
And you wouldn't show your face in DMs right? I wouldn't blame you for saying no. Also what's your age? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but It's interesting to hear experiences from someone who doesn't seem like a larper.
yeah i didnt want to post face on this site and i was suspicious of doing dms but ill consider it.

• +1
  • So Sad
6'3 as well and ive been told by girls i had perfect proportions lol

• So Sad
6'3 as well and ive been told by girls i had perfect proportions lol
what do you look like lmao
how did you even find this forum if your a slayer?

• So Sad
what do you look like lmao
how did you even find this forum if your a slayer?
Ive gotten celeb comparisons to timothee chalamet, jacob elordi, kaka, another soccer player i forget, and finnick from the hunger games off the top of my head. I have chicks and dudes telling me this and people have asked to take pictures with me lol

• So Sad
Ive gotten celeb comparisons to timothee chalamet, jacob elordi, kaka, another soccer player i forget, and finnick from the hunger games off the top of my head.
already mogs me to the ground :feelswhy::feelswhy:
meanwhile I get called a russian skinhead :feelswhy::(
I have chicks and dudes telling me this and people have asked to take pictures with me lol
bro you should go to Asia or some Latin country and report back ded srs, just to make dicklet deathnics seethe
I dop hope you arent larping tho

• So Sad
Show face

• So Sad
Ur asking in the wrong place nigga

• So Sad