Chad's life

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

The four tenants that make up Chad's life: modeling, acting, traveling, training. And the unwritten fifth one, which is of course, FUCKING! This is what you guys want.

There's no intellectual stimulation. No critical thinking. No deeper reasoning about the systems of the world. Nothing about advancing humanity. All of that good genetics wasted on just satisfying the base impulses surrounding procreation. And there's also a kind of narcissism and vanity that characterizes female nature. That's the metrosexual chad for you: a feminized, vain, shallow, inept person who only relies on his physicality to assert his position in the world. This is what you guys want to become.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, gaymidget, Yerico7 and 10 others
Huge cope. Chad can choose whether to live that life or not. Meanwhile incels can only choose to rot in the basement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, IndianJock, Gaia262 and 8 others
Huge cope. Chad can choose whether to live that life or not.
I agree. Chad could choose to be better on the grander scale of things, but he doesn't do that. He devotes his energies onto the satisfaction of base urges. Its a drug.

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, SubhumanCurrycel, DidntRead and 3 others
I agree. Chad could choose to be better on the grander scale of things, but he doesn't do that. He devotes his energies onto the satisfaction of base urges. Its a drug.
You're saying that as if every single Chad in the world lead that kind of life.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
You're saying that as if every single Chad in the world lead that kind of life.
Not too many Chads in STEM or R&D. Those places are filled with incel tier men. Not all are incel tier, but certainly very very few are Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5258
Yeah and i want create babies. And advancing the human race is cucked

And advancing the human race is cucked
Life on Earth is nothing short of hell for many people. Even in developed countries, people struggle day to day, and you think advancement of humanity is cucked? These are the thoughts of someone who is very low on the pecking order, someone who lacks imagination and vision.
I agree that those who produce innovations don't get the reputation chads and stacies so there is cucking in that respect, but that doesn't take away the importance of making advances.

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
Literally this. Nothing favour about humanity.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
"Life is what you make of it bro"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, BNCcel, Yerico7 and 6 others
Life on Earth is nothing short of hell for many people. Even in developed countries, people struggle day to day, and you think advancement of humanity is cucked? These are the thoughts of someone who is very low on the pecking order, someone who lacks imagination and vision.
I agree that those who produce innovations don't get the reputation chads and stacies so there is cucking in that respect, but that doesn't take away the importance of making advances.
Life is hell because of "advancement," or do you think our hunter gatherer ancestors lived lives that were magnitudes worse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Ignorance is bliss tbh

View attachment 363675

The four tenants that make up Chad's life: modeling, acting, traveling, training. And the unwritten fifth one, which is of course, FUCKING! This is what you guys want.

There's no intellectual stimulation. No critical thinking. No deeper reasoning about the systems of the world. Nothing about advancing humanity. All of that good genetics wasted on just satisfying the base impulses surrounding procreation. And there's also a kind of narcissism and vanity that characterizes female nature. That's the metrosexual chad for you: a feminized, vain, shallow, inept person who only relies on his physicality to assert his position in the world. This is what you guys want to become.
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Luke LLL
He makes more in one model shoot than i make a year.

my chad friend was literally looking at modelling jobs in class today when our teacher asked what we were going to do after school
legit thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
my chad friend was literally looking at modelling jobs in class today when our teacher asked what we were going to do after school
legit thread
no pics no care

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
no pics no care
not violating his privacy but his mandible and lower maxilla at 15 years old:

as a psl aspie i analyse every face, he has a massive browridge, textbook perfect jaw (tall ramus, square chin, perfect side profile), insane PCT with very lowset neutral dense eyebrows and dense eyelashes (almond shaped)

if he had eye color halo he would be a PSL god here ngl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 4430
View attachment 363675

Progressivism (in the technological and ideological sense) is a rather unnatural construct, it is it's own religion. Only reason why people find it so attractive is because its a cope in vogue because it tooootally doesnt asymmetrically benefit the ruling class.

For hundreds of thousands of years humans didnt need to concern themselves with the burden of worldly views of place and time. Life was more on the local level, less anxiety about advancing humanity and more focus on cyclical time in place. It was the chill formula thats world for millenia wrether you lived in a forest or desert. We've been looking foreward to "advancing humanity" significantly in the last few decades.....look where that got us: depression on a world wide scale and we're dispossessed of basic life patterns.

The appeal of being fit, healthy and good looking is that its more in line with our biology and psychological wellbeing than valuing being cerebral for mental masturbation about our IQ (which measures if you're an intellectually productive good goy.) The cerebral life is grossly overrated. The ideal pursuits should be biological optimization of our lives because there are no abstractions.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
View attachment 363675

What you make out of your life is your choice, provided you have the tools to do so (good looks, IQ, social skills, mindset).

Look at Dolph Lundgren, he's a 6'5" chad with a great face, but he also has a master's degree in chemical engineering and he was a European champion in karate if I remember well.
Dolph_Lundgren_giovane.jpg

Personally, I aspire to perfect not only my face, but also my mind and soul. That's why you should take a break from this site every now and then, it fucks with your mind

• +1
Reactions: Alexand
not violating his privacy but his mandible and lower maxilla at 15 years old:
View attachment 640677
as a psl aspie i analyse every face, he has a massive browridge, textbook perfect jaw (tall ramus, square chin, perfect side profile), insane PCT with very lowset neutral dense eyebrows and dense eyelashes (almond shaped)

if he had eye color halo he would be a PSL god here ngl
??
You already posted this guy before. Nowhere close to chad.

??
You already posted this guy before. Nowhere close to chad.
he has every good feature in the book no failos
IRL turns most heads, he's chad

Progressivism (in the technological and ideological sense) is a rather unnatural construct, it is it's own religion. Only reason why people find it so attractive is because its a cope in vogue because it tooootally doesnt asymmetrically benefit the ruling class.

For hundreds of thousands of years humans didnt need to concern themselves with the burden of worldly views of place and time. Life was more on the local level, less anxiety about advancing humanity and more focus on cyclical time in place. It was the chill formula thats world for millenia wrether you lived in a forest or desert. We've been looking foreward to "advancing humanity" significantly in the last few decades.....look where that got us: depression on a world wide scale and we're dispossessed of basic life patterns.

The appeal of being fit, healthy and good looking is that its more in line with our biology and psychological wellbeing than valuing being cerebral for mental masturbation about our IQ (which measures if you're an intellectually productive good goy.) The cerebral life is grossly overrated. The ideal pursuits should be biological optimization of our lives because there are no abstractions.
Just saying, most people on this site won't take too well to essays like this, let alone even bother about topics like this. I guess that's in line with the whole "prioritising biological improvement" motive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
he has every good feature in the book no failos
You posted him before, post him again.

To my memory, he was not chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Just saying, most people on this site won't take too well to essays like this, let alone even bother about topics like this. I guess that's in line with the whole "prioritising biological improvement" motive.
I know, that's why I have small snippets in bold, all that anyone really needs to read for the tl;dr.